fs- cavalier performance parts.-lincoln, ne area - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
fs- cavalier performance parts.-lincoln, ne area
Tuesday, October 19, 2010 9:30 PM
what i have for sale is a BUNCH of cavalier perfomrnace parts! BRAND NEW STUFF!!!to start off i have.....
a FULL body kit for a 95-99 cavalier brand new never installed- 400 obo

rksport lowering kit for a cavalier 95-02-brand new- 125 bucks
also have another set(not sure of brand? dropzone cheap brand?)-60obo

a turbo kit, comes with jdm turbo, turbo manifold for a 95-98 2.2l cavalier, bov, all needed oil lines and hoses, and a few odds and ends ALL BRAND SPANKIN NEW!!!-400 obo

a racing header for a 2.4L ld9 cavalier. BRAND NEW-150 obo.

2 gauge pod pillar for boost gauge, temp gauge, etc. brand new-offer? like to get 40 obo.

2 blue racing seats for sale as well. like new!- 300 obo for the pair.

accell plug wires and a coil pack not sure if its for a 2.2 or 2.4. BRAND NEW-offer?

also have an aftermarket fiberglass wing off a 98 eclipse that will need a little work but not much. 170 obo paid 400 brand new.

NOT GOING TO SHIP ACROSS THE UNITED STATES OR ANYWHERE!
email me for pictures or txt 402-430-1248 for info and pics.

1999 2.4L w/ nitrous

Re: fs- cavalier performance parts.-lincoln, ne area
Friday, October 22, 2010 6:29 AM
Listen man, if you even want a chance at selling this stuff then you NEED to know exactly what you have to sell. You need to be more descriptive. Saying things like "Full body kit for 95-99 cavalier" does not tell us shtt. There were many different styles of body kits made for the cavalier. Find out which kind you have and if you can't figure it out post pics so a potential buyer can see what you have and so other forum members might recognize it and give you some info on what exactly you have. You can't just say "racing header" that does not tell a potential buyer what they need to know to decide if they want to buy it. I know you said to email or text for pics and info but it is much better to just post that all right off the bat that way potential buyers don't waste their time and yours just trying to figure out what exactly you are selling.

This brings me to my next point. Pictures!!!! This is a digital age and you are trying to sell stuff on the internet. Pictures are something that should always be included. This should save you a bunch of time later so you are not getting hounded by people asking for pictures. Expect potential buyers to want pics. It is just part of selling stuff on the internet.

Lastly if you are not willing to ship you might as well not even bother posting. It is understandable not to ship some things, however you should be able to ship everything you have listed. Again it is just part of selling stuff on the internet.

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Friday, October 22, 2010 3:21 PM
thanks for the tips and sorry sir!
ill remember that next time! i've already sold the kit. it was a blitz kit so it wasn't anything that would have looked good on a cavi.
and the turbo kit that same guy is buying. so sorry for the inconvenience.

1999 2.4L w/ nitrous
Monday, November 15, 2010 7:11 PM
the dropzone lower kit do u still have it and is it the whole set and wats the lowest ull go

Tuesday, November 16, 2010 7:17 PM
Corey Christer wrote:the dropzone lower kit do u still have it and is it the whole set and wats the lowest ull go

Hey Corey, not to piss on this guys stuff, but stay away from Dropzone. There garbage. Dont spend ur money till U have the right stuff, which unfortunatly will cost u around 5-700 bucks for a good lowered suspension that wont cause u grief. Just go to the search and look up dropzone, and it will explain itself. If ur gonna buy something, the rksport stuff it 1000 times better.

To the OP, sorry man, I dont mean to knock ur stuff, but the dropzone suspension is junk. Also, RKSport has 3 diffrent kits they sell, so It maybe helpful to list which one you actually have too. Sorry but it may help with the sale since the lowest kit on RKSport is 250.00. GLWS!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, November 16, 2010 7:22 PM

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search