Boosted's epic forsale post with low low prices... - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Boosted's epic forsale post with low low prices...
Friday, October 22, 2010 7:35 PM
Everything listed does NOT include shipping.

1st item up is 1 00 z24 cavailer gunmetal in color and is my recent car. now what you get is, a rolling chassis with 95z24 wheels, stock susp., stock brakes, racetronix fuel pump in factory tank with the wiring harness, all the wiring is still in the car, wire tucked with ecu, 2bar map, and injector driver.interior come with carpet, headliner that is wrapped in sparco material, rear 1/4 interior panels, and center conso, but does not have any of the dash, door panels, or any seats. exterior comes with trunk and spoiler, doors, comes with fenders but they are the blue ones, what it will be missing is a hood, bumpers,glass, headlights. this car has somewhere in the 50k miles, is a 2 owner car with a clear title the bad is, its missing alot of pieces, the way the seats where modified i changed the mounting location and cut the factory seat mount studs off so cant use factory seats without some work, but i will include the seat brackets that are made for it but use a sparco sliders. i scratched up the firewall pretty good pulling the turbo stuff off, there is some small rust starting in the rear 1/4 wheel wells which im still clueless as to how that happened but whatever. with how the firewall is modified you cant put a heater unit if you wanted to back in the car, so no heat or a/c.. now ill say that money talks and i can make this a complete car for the right price. but asking $1500

anything in the pictures that has blue tape on it does NOT come with the car.

Spec Alum. flywheel needs a new steel ring $35

DC strut bar $60

MSD coils and wires with bracket $100

MSD DIS 2 Ho 62113 $275

Nitrous wet system everything is new but the solenoids have been freshly rebuilt by nx $600
Nx nitrous, fuel and purge all rebuilt by nx
10lb. bottle with dynotune blowdown tube, and pressure gauge
16ft. nitrous line
shark nozzle
dynotune bottle heater
MSD digital window switch
NX tps switch

3" exhaust with megan muffler $300

2.4 timing chain housing $25

Amber painted corners (one the chrome turned black inside) $15

Blue painted timing chain cover $30

2.4 starter off a 00 $30
00 2.4 stock flywheel $ 30
2.4 coil covers $20 each
2.4 coil pack $15

blue tail 44mm wastegate spring $5

2.4 stock throttle body $25

2.3 mantapart 60mm throttle body new $100

eco fuel rail, injectors, and fpr $30

red sparco hood pins $15 sale pending

2.3 windage tray $15

1 3/4" 304 ss 4-1 collector 16gauge $30

golden eage vaccum block with fittings and lines $120

cavailer ingraved alum. door sills $30

2.4 alt. powder coated black with aem overdrive pulley( does not work since i put it back together) $30

vizzion ported head, with stainless valves, not sure on valve springs came with my car when i purchased it forever ago and i never ran it $200

2.3 086 head new rebuild $300

apex-i turbo timer $50

black cat customs gauge face, with 98 z24 cluster not sure if the cluster works correctly havent tested it in 7yrs and has been sitting in the sun for awhile $40

2.4 oil pan with -10 bung welded in $30

2.3 timing chain housing, cover, with new guides, cloyes double roller chain, tiiming gears and crank gear $120

2.4 alt with aem power pulley $50

cavalier upper dash pad started to fiberglass not finished $50

rk sport type j side skirts $80

stock charcoal with red doted front and rear seats with sliders, in good condition no stains or burns $100

charcoal carpet in decent shape $30

Sunfire aerogear millennium body kit with fender flares $500

Sunfire GT spoiler- silver in color $ 25

Turbo setup *notice* im not sure how this fits in the factory engine bay since my firewall has been modded. right now ill list as header, dump tube, downpipe $300

Edited 3 time(s). Last edited Friday, October 22, 2010 8:17 PM

R.I.P. Brian Klocke, you will never be forgotten

Re: Boosted's epic forsale post with low low prices...
Friday, October 22, 2010 8:21 PM
how much for the door seals shipped yo 94591

Friday, October 22, 2010 8:37 PM
hood pins are MINE!!! payment will be sent monday.

Saturday, October 23, 2010 3:31 PM
kinda want the door sills

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3877823
Saturday, October 23, 2010 5:54 PM
they could be yours

Buy my stuff!!! CLICK

Saturday, October 23, 2010 5:57 PM
Saturday, October 23, 2010 6:58 PM
How much for the cluster with the CF on it?

Saturday, October 23, 2010 6:58 PM
is the carpet 95-99 or 00-05?

Underdog Racing
Sunday, October 24, 2010 7:18 AM
ecotec power- the cluster is staying with the car right now.

brad carpet is 95-99

Buy my stuff!!! CLICK

Sunday, October 24, 2010 12:51 PM
damb I wish I would have known about this 3' exhaust before I got the magnaflow set up. I wish you were closer, Id take the chassis from you

"Straight roads are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers"-Colin McRae
Sunday, October 24, 2010 4:44 PM
Hmm. The chassis is very tempting....

its an old concept. time for something new to take the reigns. - Z yaaaa

Sunday, October 24, 2010 7:25 PM
it can be yours..... i can tow half way......kinda needing it out of my way so when its time the new car has a place to come, because i really dont wan to sit this outside, plus i have alot of part avalible that i still havent listed like a front bumper, hood, and glass, where i can make it look like a car for the most part and for alittle money i can paint everything to match....

Buy my stuff!!! CLICK

Sunday, October 24, 2010 7:27 PM
how much for the Z wheels

boostedz24
Sunday, October 24, 2010 7:37 PM
wheels are going with the car, unless no one ends up buying the car then ill part the rest of it out and probably scrap the shell

Buy my stuff!!! CLICK

Sunday, October 24, 2010 8:20 PM
z yaaaa wrote:is the carpet 95-99 or 00-05?

carpet has blue tape on it...

Sunday, October 24, 2010 8:25 PM
there is carpet listed further down on the post with no picture, and there isnt blue tape on the carpet per say.... the tape is just laying on it lol

Buy my stuff!!! CLICK

Monday, October 25, 2010 10:57 AM
Boosted2point4 wrote: there isnt blue tape on the carpet per say.... the tape is just laying on it lol

so what your saying is their just happens to be blue tape laying on the 95-99 toyo tails per say but their for sale right

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Monday, October 25, 2010 11:21 AM
Boosted2point4 wrote:it can be yours..... i can tow half way......kinda needing it out of my way so when its time the new car has a place to come, because i really dont wan to sit this outside, plus i have alot of part avalible that i still havent listed like a front bumper, hood, and glass, where i can make it look like a car for the most part and for alittle money i can paint everything to match....

That makes it even more tempting... but there is over 900 miles between us. It would replace my 03 as a project J and would be converted to a phase 3. Plus how annoying are the door bars?

Monday, October 25, 2010 5:12 PM
could see how much a shipping company would charge? door bars arent bad imo i mean its not as easy as it is without but its not bad at all. what would be phase 3? im going to keep working on it and get it to where its going to be sold so you have a better idea of what your getting.

Buy my stuff!!! CLICK

Monday, October 25, 2010 8:00 PM
phase 3 of 3rd gen.... in other words 03+

Monday, October 25, 2010 8:04 PM
i WANT that 2.3 TB...........* waves cash around.....

Monday, October 25, 2010 8:27 PM
03-05 body style = Phase 3, 3rd gen. It would get my Xtreme Tuner kit, a built S/C Eco and would live on as a race/show/street car. Eventually i'd love for my 03's chassis to end up like this and i see it as a great chassis to build off of. But i just dont know if it'll be as worth it as i hope it would be. I'd love a cage in my 03(to stiffen the chassis), the racetronic pump is a planned winter mod, i also want to swap to a LD9/LN2 wiring harness and ECU so i can run a speed density tune, and im looking at gunmetal/cyber gray as a future color for the 03. Also not to mention all the surface rust under my cav.

But then comes the fact that i'd have to de-mod the 03 and wouldnt have a fun car to drive/autox next year. My 03 looks like @!#$, but it is a blast to drive and i've gotten pretty attached to it. I'd have to toss my spare eco together to drop in it(needs a rebuild) and i'd need another F23. I dont want to leave the 03 undriveable(so i can hopefully sell it). Then there is my limited garage space.

I dont even want to think about what a shipping company would charge to ship it. It more than likely wouldnt be worth it.

Im trying to be smart about it and while i believe it'll be a great help in building one of my ideal J-bodies, i just cant help to think that im going to be opening up a can of worms that could get me into trouble(Ex. having another vehicle torn apart and requires alot of money to put back together).

Basically what im saying is that while i'd love to have it, i just dont see it as being a wise choice financially.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010 3:27 PM
if the Cf cluster is not for sale may i ask where you purchased the CF part for it, looks pretty sick
Tuesday, October 26, 2010 3:34 PM
Y are u not selling the matching paint color fenders with the car? And y not the glass?? If it was a complete car, it would be tempting.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010 5:55 PM
scott, that is gone. sorry

tinkles i understand man, i know the car is going to be a hard sale for the fact its not a simple get on the road car.

chevy boi- the fenders wont go with the car because they are toyotas and are going on my other car, along with the glass because its tinted. i have glass thats not tinted that can go with the car but im not going to pay for it to be installed, and the fenders are the fenders from the car but when the car was blue before the gunmetal if wanted them painted it match it would be an extra $150. what to you is a complete car, because like i said i can make it whatever you want but your not getting anything a completed car with full exterior interior for $1500. on the price it would take to get a normal car body wise to this shell is probably in the 5k range just food for thought.

Buy my stuff!!! CLICK

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search