New Race Event - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
New Race Event
Thursday, December 16, 2010 8:40 PM
Who here would be interested in a new racing event, geared either towards only Ecotec powered vehicles or all GM small- and mid- sized cars?

Details:
1) Event would be held somewhere in the midwest
2) Event would have cash and trophy awards
3) Event would have multiple classes so everyone could compete

I used to race cars, now I race myself.
5K PB: 24:50
10K PB: 54:26

Re: New Race Event
Thursday, December 16, 2010 8:53 PM
absolutley yes

Built&Boosted moar
04 Cavalier Turbo r.i.p my baby
2nd place 2009 GM tuner bash qwick 8--holla

Friday, December 17, 2010 5:32 AM
definitely, hell yes.

for all powered gm sport compacts though, not just ecotecs.

If it takes forever.... I will die trying. Underdog Racing
Friday, December 17, 2010 6:19 AM
I vote all gm small car

Friday, December 17, 2010 7:11 AM
What do you have in mind Ryne?

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Friday, December 17, 2010 12:08 PM
small gm cars..if we limit to just ecotecs were not really welcoming anyone else.
with having all small gm cars, it will be a flood of diverse and mainly unique cars..

Built&Boosted moar
04 Cavalier Turbo r.i.p my baby
2nd place 2009 GM tuner bash qwick 8--holla

Friday, December 17, 2010 2:57 PM
Yes

Friday, December 17, 2010 3:24 PM
yes
Friday, December 17, 2010 3:34 PM
Matt Gorman(ECOjunk)BallsDeep wrote:small gm cars..if we limit to just ecotecs were not really welcoming anyone else.
with having all small gm cars, it will be a flood of diverse and mainly unique cars..

He said "ECOTEC powered vehicles", not ECOTEC powered J-bodies. There are plenty of small and mid-size powered ECOs. My vote is for all gm, though...but I'm a little biased considering I don't have an ECO powered vehicle.

Ryne: You still doing the 18-wheel gig?

I have no signiture
Friday, December 17, 2010 6:36 PM
Whalesac wrote:
Ryne: You still doing the 18-wheel gig?

I here he is back with Werner...

Friday, December 17, 2010 8:42 PM
Yeah, I'm back doing the 18 wheeler thing, but I'm going to be changing companies soon and I'll be home every weekend when that happens. Thought this was a good time to finally start my promotions company that I've wanted to for a while. I've got great people to help me with it and I know we'll make some good events.

Anyways here was our starter thought, and this is VERY preliminary and NOT ANOTHER BASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (sorry, had to put that out there)
-1 or 2 day RACE ONLY event. Might be 1 weekend long contest or 1 each day. If we did two events there would be entry fees for both, as well as cash prizes and trophies for both
-At least 4 classes so that everyone, whether former GM backed drag car or high school student, can come out and stand a chance (you all know how I love bracket racing )
-Huge banquet dinner where awards will be given out for various other things besides winning

We have decided to leave it up to popular vote as to whether it will be only Ecotec powered vehicles allowed (ANY Ecotec motor counts) or any GM small and mid sized car allowed. If this is something you are SERIOUSLY interested in participating in, potentially even in 2011, please post up or email me. Please also spread this on other GM and Ecotec forums, as I don't have as much internet access as you all do. Thanks.

Sunday, December 19, 2010 9:15 PM
http://visionpromotions.forumotion.com/forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search