In need of some parts... - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
In need of some parts...
Monday, January 31, 2011 3:59 PM
Hey guys, yup for once I need some parts. Im looking for the impact absorber from a 03+ cavalier (the foam piece), all bumper brackets for the front, and the hood striker ( the u shaped piece on the hood itself). Im in need of them asap so If you have them, and are willing to part ways with them, please let me know. I already have the steel bar for the front, just not the foam piece, and none of the bumper brackets, and I need them. I went to a 03 front and it is just not lining up and I dont have any of that at all. So if you have them, let me know!! Thanks!!!

Re: In need of some parts...
Monday, January 31, 2011 8:20 PM
Monday, January 31, 2011 8:21 PM
Really?!?!!? Can you get me a shipping quote to 60641, and a price you want for all that??

Monday, January 31, 2011 8:42 PM
yeah i can tomm may be a few days depending on weather here if we go without power and stuff suppose to get 1+ in ice tonight..

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a381/maxxracer23/ModdinArtSignature.gif[/IMG]

Monday, January 31, 2011 8:45 PM
Dude thats fine. Any ideas what you want for the stuff. Like i said, im in need of this stuff since I went from a sunfire front to the 03 I have nothing to support the bumper so anything you think ill need please let me know. Get me a price on what you want for it, and this way Ill know if I can do it friday (payday). Thanks a ton man!!!

Tuesday, February 01, 2011 8:27 AM
ill do 45+shipping thats the crush guard the 2 bumper mounts and the latch.. but when you changed to 03 cav you need to change the whole latch support and latch itself to line up the best

Tuesday, February 01, 2011 3:04 PM
Ok, I can do the 45 plus shipping. I need the stuff so im not too worried. And I have been reading that you can use the 00 latch itself just gotta swap the striker. If thats not the case, i know they had 3 of them at the yard not too far from me, and all of them still had the latch so no worries. Thanks again man, ur a huge life saver!

Tuesday, February 01, 2011 5:32 PM
soon as this ice gets outa here i can go and get it boxed up and quoted and sent your way.

Tuesday, February 08, 2011 8:20 PM
Tuesday, February 08, 2011 8:25 PM
Yes sir

Tuesday, February 08, 2011 8:51 PM
alright well ice then snow and so on its almost all gone going to get parts tomma dnget shipping quote and let ya know.. just making sure you still needed it

Tuesday, February 08, 2011 8:53 PM
Lol, yeah thats fine. The sooner the better. I already cracked the front bumper so the sooner I get the support and such I can get the bumper repaired. So yeah, thanks again man!

Monday, February 14, 2011 7:28 PM
any new news??

Wednesday, February 16, 2011 7:09 PM
Updates?????? Dont mean to sound like im rushing, but I really need this stuff man. Thanks.

Thursday, February 17, 2011 7:30 PM
im getn the stuff from out there tomm and boxing it up pm me

Thursday, February 17, 2011 8:17 PM
Pm'd

Saturday, February 26, 2011 11:34 PM
Hey matt, any word on if you shipped them yet?? Shoot me a text or whatnot, thanks!!

Monday, February 28, 2011 7:20 AM
I need a passenger side fender for an 03 as well as a starter if anyone has one.

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Monday, February 28, 2011 1:10 PM
Hey wade, u know any front fender from 95+ will fit, just on the 95-99 you have to cut the bracket off, and the 00-05 fenders are exactly the same. Not sayin u dont but just incase ya know. and too bad u dont live closer to me, i have huge hook ups on body parts and would have been able to get u one for like 35 bucks brand new.

Monday, February 28, 2011 5:03 PM
I did not know that. I thought they were different.

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Monday, February 28, 2011 7:47 PM
oh lol. yeah there all the same just like i said the only diffrence in them.is.the.95-99 have the turn signal bracket welded onto the fender, but if you cut that off bracket it will work on any year cavalier. the real changes were really only the bumpers, headlights, and 03-05 had a diffrent shape hood around the lights and thats it.

Monday, February 28, 2011 7:55 PM
i also am in need of a front foam piece. is that the only thing i need to support the middle???

DOPER.
Monday, February 28, 2011 9:26 PM
Tuesday, March 01, 2011 12:41 AM
redeco yes thats all u need for the center but there are little L brackets that hold the bumper to that piece that hold up the top of the bumper itself.

Tuesday, March 01, 2011 8:00 PM
saaa weeeeet deal

DOPER.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search