FS: 17" ADR Phantoms - Mid Central Region Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
FS: 17" ADR Phantoms
Wednesday, March 02, 2011 8:05 PM
Got my new wheels so I no longer need these, I'd PREFER not to ship for the right price I could, and I would pull the tires off to ship them since the tires are shot and it would be a lighter shipment.

They will come with 20+ lugs, 4 5mm spacers, and 2 lug keys. They are currently painted bronze and could use another coat. I dont have any center caps for them but im sure some universal ones would work and they are cheap.

Make me an offer on them.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Wednesday, March 02, 2011 8:19 PM

Re: FS: 17" ADR Phantoms
Sunday, March 06, 2011 11:03 PM
im not sure how much your lookin to get out of these but i do live about 45 min away and i'm def interested. For the right price i'd buy them tomorrow and also what size are the rims and how useable are the tires?

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3877823
Sunday, March 06, 2011 11:18 PM
Mattmac1989 wrote:im not sure how much your lookin to get out of these but i do live about 45 min away and i'm def interested. For the right price i'd buy them tomorrow and also what size are the rims and how useable are the tires?

tires are bald. they would drive to where you wanted but i wouldnt drive on them if it was cold or wet at all. tires are pretty much treadless. Its one of those, if they dont sell, ill keep them, if they do, just frees up space. make an offer and go from there. have another kid interested but its going to be first come first serve.

Sunday, March 06, 2011 11:41 PM
idk would you take like $200?

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3877823
Sunday, March 06, 2011 11:45 PM
PM'd

Monday, March 07, 2011 5:46 AM
SOLD, thanks again

thread can be locked.

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search