For Sale - 2008 Honda Fit - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
For Sale - 2008 Honda Fit
Tuesday, May 17, 2011 9:55 AM
2008 Honda Fit Sport 5-speed - power locks and windows, front and side airbags, stereo upgrade, MP3/CD player, abs, steering wheel controls for the cruise, sport appearance package includes ground effects, spoiler, fog lights, power mirrors, ect.... all the options except an auto trans, it's 5 speed manual. Comes with some extras, Thule roof racks with wind deflector, the windows have mild tint, Honda all weather rubber floors front and rear, Honda thick rubber cargo liner, Honda retractable cargo area cover, Mugen window visors, hood rock/bug deflector. There is 2 sets of wheels/tires/lugs, OEM wheels and locking lugs with Michelin Ice-X snow tires and a set of Bronze Konig Helium wheels with brand new all season tires (month old) with blue tuner style locking lugs. It also has a Progress Springs and rear sway bar, it's slightly firmer springs that are just slightly lower (OEM springs are in the box, they come with the car). There's 47,XXX miles on it and being a tech and a car guy I over maintain it. I bought this car with the intention of keeping it forever but manual trans has got to go. I do Mobil 1 oil changes with Honda filters when the oil life meter hits 40-50% (about every 4,000 miles) along with tire rotation. Every winter it gets coolant and brake fluid flushes, air and cabin filters, I do a road force tire balance every time I swap winter wheels for summer and vise versa. It's a very nice very well cared for car. Do some research, it's a fantastic car, high ratings for gas mileage, high ratings for safety, tons and tons of accolades from the automotive industry. As for the bad, most of my driving is highway, theres a lot of really tiny rock chips in the front, there's some salt stains on the drivers front carpet around the rubber floor mat, and the rubber on the shift knob is starting to wear and peel and thats about it. It's never been in any major accidents, when it was a couple months old someone backed up and put their tow hitch into the front bumper, it was so minor insurance didn't even replace the bumper, they just repaired it and removed the front licence plate bracket/holes at the same time (I still have the bracket, it's included with the car if you want to put a front plate back on it)

KBB says it's worth $14,080 in excellent shape and $13,230 in good shape. Personally I feel the extras (good floor mats and trunk liner, cargo cover, snow tires, roof racks) more then make for any negatives.

$14,000 OBO takes it.

recent pics
http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=6&i=226687&t=226687#226687

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, May 17, 2011 10:38 AM

Re: For Sale - 2008 Honda Fit
Tuesday, May 17, 2011 6:34 PM
Would you swap a stock suspension for that lowered one would ya? I've got a 07 white sport

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 7:02 PM
To make this easy if someone wants to match trade in.....

$12,000 takes it!

Sorry buts not worth the effort to swap suspensions for the price I'd get for springs.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 7:52 PM
I would however sell the rear sway bar

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 9:55 PM
Sorry to throw you off topic but those springs on stock shocks?

Wednesday, May 18, 2011 1:54 AM
Here's parts I'm selling separate.

- Progress rear sway bar
- Honda cargo area retractable cover
- Honda cargo area rubber floor liner
- Thule roof racks, fit kit, tower bases, load bars, wind deflector.... ready to attach
- OEM Honda Fit sport alloys with Michelin Ice-X snow tires, used 2 winters, lots of tread life left and wheels are in GREAT shape
- OEM Nighthawk Black sport foglights with painted piece brand new still in the boxes, this is not the cheap foglight accessory, this is the real stuff bought new for a sport model.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011 5:46 AM
How much for the cargo cover? And the fogs. I have a cracked glass

Wednesday, May 18, 2011 8:27 AM
I don't know if you've looked up the cost of the foglight replacements but they are ridiculous, I bought them because they came with the body colored fog light surrounds. I wanted to see what my car would look like with black ones but I wasn't committed enough to paint my blue ones. I bought them for well over $250+ for the pair. I'm thinking $200 for the brand new pair, and the retractable cargo cover.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011 1:06 PM
Yikes lol I just bought the car little over a month ago and a week after that rock cracked the fog. But damn that's expensive. Not saying ur price I understand Yours but Honda damn

Wednesday, May 18, 2011 1:52 PM
OEM is $218 per side, you can get non OEM knock offs for for about $100 each + shipping. If my price is no good what are you thinking?

Thursday, May 19, 2011 10:03 PM
Car is sold, still have these if your intrested

- Honda cargo area retractable cover
- Honda cargo area rubber floor liner
- OEM Honda Fit sport alloys with Michelin Ice-X snow tires, used 2 winters, lots of tread life left and wheels are in GREAT shape
- OEM Nighthawk Black sport foglights with painted piece brand new still in the boxes, this is not the cheap foglight accessory, this is the real stuff bought new for a sport model.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search