Missouri Meet? - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Missouri Meet?
Sunday, July 10, 2011 7:13 PM
Anyone interested in meeting up in MO? Maybe we could get some western IL people in on it?

Im sure the meet would be in the St. Louis area as that seems like a centralized area.

Post up if your interested, maybe we can get something going.

Re: Missouri Meet?
Sunday, July 10, 2011 7:24 PM
I'd like to meet up with some of the org members as well, but I have a lot on my plate at the moment. lol. I can do it if it is like... 2 months from now. I know it is a little far for where I am at, but... oh well. lol

Sunday, July 10, 2011 7:36 PM
yea id love to meet up. I think that could be alot of fun I've never been to a car meet so what is a good sort of place to do it. ill help as much as I can sounds like a good time
Sunday, July 10, 2011 8:42 PM
i just so happen to be traveling to the st. louis area tomorrow morning for work. i'll be there till friday around noon.

lemme know if you guys get something going in the next week lolz

i won't have the cavvy with me though, just the gf's balt', blu can't go that long of a distance till the new driver side hub gets in

Monday, July 11, 2011 9:18 AM
I'm game (as long as I'm not working)...... What part of STL you wanting to do this at?

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Monday, July 11, 2011 9:34 AM
Well I live 2 hours west of STL so I'm open to ideas, I'm not super familiar with all the nice spots.

maybe close to troy area so that way fetter can attend lol?

Monday, July 11, 2011 9:52 AM
Slowzee(Club Jeffie) wrote:Well I live 2 hours west of STL so I'm open to ideas, I'm not super familiar with all the nice spots.

If Fetter attends, it will be without his car.... As for as areas, there are all kinds of places... Are you wanting something specific to do or just meeting up?

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Monday, July 11, 2011 10:02 AM
Just a meet up would be fine with me, but we could BBQ and have people bring items we need. And I wouldn't think this would have to be jbody specific, but would prefer to at least keep it GM oriented.

We could even setup a cruise afterwards if people are interested.

a dyno day would be neat, but I'm sure most are wanting to keep this low budget, and I wouldn't wanna get my heart broke on the dyno anyway lol.

Need to get more people interested though.

any location suggestions Ryan?

Monday, July 11, 2011 10:15 AM
if we did it in pacific mo if everyone was ok with that I could get my uncle to bbq they have a special group he is in the may donate there time to do it. and then we could take a drive there is some fun back roads around we could cruise on.
Monday, July 11, 2011 5:03 PM
I wish I had blu with me I've been dying to meet with some other j's

Monday, July 11, 2011 6:13 PM
don't guess u could have someone do the hub since you ain't got the time? maybe a friend owes you a favor

Monday, July 11, 2011 6:18 PM
QWK LN2 (P&P Tuning) wrote:
Slowzee(Club Jeffie) wrote:Well I live 2 hours west of STL so I'm open to ideas, I'm not super familiar with all the nice spots.

If Fetter attends, it will be without his car.... As for as areas, there are all kinds of places... Are you wanting something specific to do or just meeting up?

I know fetter wouldnt be bringing his car, I just didnt know if his fatherly duties prohibited him from going far to meets and what not(I know my wife didnt want me going far or being gone for too long right after we had our daughter).

Monday, July 11, 2011 8:03 PM
I only live 5 hours away...I might be interested.

I have no signiture
Monday, July 11, 2011 8:44 PM
ok when can we set it up? lets get the ball rolling
Saturday, July 16, 2011 9:06 AM
I live in SW kansas =/ but I drive to manhattan/lawrence alot. So if you guys decide to do anything I'd be game to

Thursday, July 21, 2011 7:21 PM
I'm in St. Louis and would be interested in a meet

Danny
2004 Sunburst Orange Cavalier
check it out here @ www.cardomain.com/id/orange04cavy
Thursday, July 21, 2011 7:25 PM
we need to get something going a meet would be cool
Wednesday, August 24, 2011 6:54 PM
man a meet in st. louis would be bad ass

Sunday, August 28, 2011 7:16 PM
im down at college in carbondale, id show up

Monday, August 29, 2011 7:00 PM
gmanz24 we need to just have our own meet lol apparently they arent interested anymore

Tuesday, August 30, 2011 11:22 AM
lol i didnt realize this was from july. ill have my car down at college next week, then we can plan for a meet.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011 6:27 PM
BronzeCav wrote:gmanz24 we need to just have our own meet lol apparently they arent interested anymore
Its not that I'm not intersted, I'm just busy as hell and am not going to plan something out. If others want to plan something, I am more than happy to try to attend. I just have a lot on my plate at the moment.

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Wednesday, August 31, 2011 11:27 AM
I'm still down to attend, I am now laid off from work so that opens up alot of opportunities for days to do it. Someone fro. STL needs to find us a spot.z

Wednesday, August 31, 2011 11:50 AM
QWK LN2 (P&P Tuning) wrote:
BronzeCav wrote:gmanz24 we need to just have our own meet lol apparently they arent interested anymore
Its not that I'm not intersted, I'm just busy as hell and am not going to plan something out. If others want to plan something, I am more than happy to try to attend. I just have a lot on my plate at the moment.

x2

Danny
2004 Sunburst Orange Cavalier
check it out here @ www.cardomain.com/id/orange04cavy
Wednesday, August 31, 2011 1:49 PM
spot for pictures

and we could eat at dave and busters or something.. just some thoughts. figured id toss them out there

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search