New to the Forum - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
New to the Forum
Sunday, March 18, 2012 6:26 PM
Hello everyone just baught a Pontiac Solstice GXP and my brother (Bronzecav) told me I need to join this site so here I am! Cant wait to meet everyone

Re: New to the Forum
Monday, March 19, 2012 9:27 PM
Ah your Kurts bro, tryout ecotecforum.com too. Welcome to the site. Did he end up selling his bronze car?

Tuesday, March 20, 2012 1:27 AM
Thanks yes I am and Ill check it out! Idk what he's doing yet lol he saw I baught a GXP and I think hes looking at getting one now but no he never sold it
Tuesday, March 20, 2012 4:32 PM
Hey Kyle! I can't believe you went from the LS to a Solstice GXP! Night and day difference. I'm sure Dave would approve of the Solstice !

Tell Kurt I said hi. Has he even had anyone interested in buying the Cav at all?

Tuesday, March 20, 2012 4:36 PM
I just looked at your profile and saw the GXP is an auto! So, when can I come down and drive it !?! I also saw you added me as a friend! I'm touched ! You and your brother and I need to get together again one of these days !

Saturday, March 24, 2012 9:46 AM
Yes biiiiiig change and whenever we all hangout again ill let you take it for a spin lol
Sunday, March 25, 2012 2:45 PM
Sweet!

I never got the chance to drive Dave's 'cause it was a stick .

Tuesday, April 03, 2012 6:54 AM
Hey Kyle what's up welcome to the forums. Tell Kurt if he is interested in selling his car shoot me a text if he still has my number and I might know someone who is interested. And btw sweet ride lol. Much better than the LS. IMO of course.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search