Feeler!! 04 Drag Cavalier FS - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Feeler!! 04 Drag Cavalier FS
Thursday, March 29, 2012 5:12 PM
Hey guys just shooting this out there as a feeler. Most of you probably know my car but incase you dont check out my profile. The last time it was dynoed it made around 540whp. The fastest time so far is a 10.2 at 140+mph. Have alot of extras also. Have a extra manual trans with the quaiffe lsd. The one in the car has a welded differential. Have a built auto trans that was in smg's auto drag car. Have a msd distributor with extra caps. really a whole bunch of stuff cant really think of all of it at the moment.

Im gonna ask $10,000 for it and everything I have. This car has over $40,000 in it. Dont know the exact amount in it. Let me know what you guys think. Like I said it is just a feeler for now unless I get someone seriously interested. Let me know what you guys think. Im open for any suggestions. Thanks guys.

Here is a video
Click here

My Sig Was To Big

Re: Feeler!! 04 Drag Cavalier FS
Thursday, March 29, 2012 8:55 PM
Check your pm's please

Thursday, March 29, 2012 10:50 PM
I was just thinking about this car last week. I wish i didn't have to buy a DD. I would be all over this thing!

Friday, March 30, 2012 2:56 PM
This is one of the few jbodies that is actually worth the $10K asking price. Good luck with the sale.

I have no signiture
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search