saint louis members? - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
saint louis members?
Saturday, April 28, 2012 10:48 AM
are there any saint louis members on this site ? if so , great , i would like to get to know you and share information . is there a local car club in saint louis that applies to 99 cavalier type of cars ? or even a local saint louis sport compact car type of car club ? i am looking to broaden my horizons and expand my circle of friends with same minded folks .

Re: saint louis members?
Monday, April 30, 2012 7:11 PM
Whats going on? My name is Dan and I live in St. Louis, South County/Oakville area to be exact. I have been more of a reader and occasionally post on this site, but do frequent everyday to see whats new. I do not belong to a car club, tried a few years back with a few buddies but kinda got out of modifying since I went away from college. I just drive a stock 05 orange sunfire. Most is done is a sound system and rims. But I look forward to see how everything pans out.
Wednesday, May 02, 2012 6:06 AM
I'm in STL area also.... As far as car clubs, I know of a few, but I don't get into that crap..... Too much kiddie drama... Been there, done that... I'm always up for a meet though...

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Friday, May 11, 2012 6:34 PM
Retired cavalier st louis member, but always down to see some nice j-body's if there is a meet

Danny
2004 Sunburst Orange Cavalier
check it out here @ www.cardomain.com/id/orange04cavy
Saturday, July 07, 2012 2:42 PM
The St. Louis chapter fell apart a few years ago. However a few of us still get back together from time to time to hang out.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search