FS - 2003 Honda Civic LX Coupe - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
FS - 2003 Honda Civic LX Coupe
Sunday, June 24, 2012 7:34 PM
2003 Honda Civic LX Coupe silver with dark gray cloth interior.
1.7 Liter 4 cylinder, automatic transmission, air conditioning, power windows, power mirrors, cruise control, CD player, intermittent wipers, 60/40 split folding rear seats, EPA rated 27 city/35 hwy mpg and constantly gets 33-35 real world mpg per tank. Very Very clean car, 1 owner (my wife's parents bought it new and gave it to my wife when she want to college), owned by a mechanic (me), meticulously maintained and cared for, non smoker. 175,000 miles without any signs of slowing down, the engine runs great and transmission shifts smooth. All the body panels and paint are original, it's never been wrecked, the title is clean. It does have some wear and tear, rock chips and things like that. There is a scuff on the drivers side of the rear bumper, where someone scraped it in a parking lot. No cracks or chips in the windshield, all the glass is good. It even has new tires.

It has been completely reliable and trouble free, we are planning adding a new member to the family next year so the 2 door has to go.

Edmunds.com says "If you're shopping for a small car and you skip the 2003 Honda Civic, you're doing yourself a tremendous disservice. Fuel-efficient and environmentally friendly engines, roomy interior, reputation for durability, impressive crash test scores."

Nada value is $5,900
KBB value is $5,000

Asking price is $5000

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search