Off Topic - Page 111 - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Off Topic
Sunday, September 24, 2006 8:13 PM
PICS OF MY NEW HOOD IN PHOTOS & MEDIA FORUMS.

HERES A LINK FOR THE LAZY... CLICK HERE

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!

Monday, October 09, 2006 1:49 PM
I might be on the tv show Miami Ink!!! I applied on-line cause I'm going to Miami in March n they called me back. I have to send in a video tape by next week n then I'll find out if I made it on the show!!!
~Heather

****new sig coming soon!!!**** (hopefully)lol
"I'm the girl your mother warned you about" te he he
Monday, October 09, 2006 6:51 PM
Quikchk wrote:I might be on the tv show Miami Ink!!! I applied on-line cause I'm going to Miami in March n they called me back. I have to send in a video tape by next week n then I'll find out if I made it on the show!!!
~Heather

kewl. keep us updated and if you do make it on the show make sure to find out when its gonna air and let us know.

What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Tuesday, October 10, 2006 6:20 PM
Car just went away for storage tonight

Tuesday, October 10, 2006 7:10 PM
sad should just move to some place warm already hahaa and drive it all year round

The one, the only, ME.
Tuesday, October 10, 2006 8:27 PM
nah i have a good life here now things are starting to come together i would hate to give up right in the middle of something that could turn into being a good thing

Wednesday, October 11, 2006 9:46 AM
CaviGirl2003 wrote:Car just went away for storage tonight

i thought you got a new car?

Wednesday, October 11, 2006 12:11 PM
I have 2 cars a 98 eclipse for the winter and my 03 2 door cavalier for summer i sold my 4 door cavalier does that make things more clear?

Wednesday, October 11, 2006 5:44 PM
yea i just read on mnsc or here dont remember what site that you were going to sell the 2 door to...

Wednesday, October 11, 2006 9:10 PM
Damn has this place died... Jason, Arlo, Dylan, Dave, anyone going to be around this weekend? I finally have a weekend off and was thinking of heading up to the cities. It's definately been awhile, how's everyone been?

Wednesday, October 11, 2006 10:08 PM
Mike....I'll be around. I almost got the Bird running.....When I started it it sprung a oil leak(oil must hate me) but it's soooo close I'll try to get ahold of you tomorrow(thurs.).

Jason

USACi =>146.9db
14.88 @ 90.73MPH =>GM Charger, Motor Mounts, Catback exhaust

Wednesday, October 11, 2006 10:11 PM
i am going to the citys on sunday for autox.

Sunday, October 15, 2006 5:28 PM
god i miss my cavy. i want another ecotec powered car

Monday, October 16, 2006 8:13 AM
Went to Import Wars @ GLD yesterday and got 2nd in my class, here's a link to all the pics I took:
http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=46&i=254934&t=254934

SO EVERYTHING!
Monday, October 16, 2006 4:02 PM
WOOT I just ordered my turbo and some other parts I needed not giving up on the 2 door cavy just yet

Monday, October 16, 2006 4:06 PM
what turbo did you end up getting?..i have mine sitting next to me for my eco

Monday, October 16, 2006 4:14 PM
garret t3/t4

Monday, October 16, 2006 4:18 PM
what size though? a t3/t4 can represent 100's of different turbo's

Tuesday, October 17, 2006 8:02 AM
Quikchk wrote:I might be on the tv show Miami Ink!!! I applied on-line cause I'm going to Miami in March n they called me back. I have to send in a video tape by next week n then I'll find out if I made it on the show!!!
~Heather

What would you be doing??

dan

Tuesday, October 17, 2006 8:22 AM
looks like tanya just likes to keep everyone wondering haha.

The one, the only, ME.
Tuesday, October 17, 2006 8:26 AM
dubduce18s wrote:
~Heather

dan

umm, getting a tattoo?

SO EVERYTHING!

Tuesday, October 17, 2006 10:03 AM
see now if i tell you everything then what fun will it be to surprise everyone in the spring lol nosey people

Tuesday, October 17, 2006 11:12 AM
BoltZ22 wrote:
dubduce18s wrote:
~Heather

dan

umm, getting a tattoo?

Do you even watch the show? And, if you don't, then no need to assume. Why would they need a video tape of her to get a tattoo there? They are not going to turn down a person, unless its something that they can't do ... like some sort of language or tribal tattoo.

dan

Tuesday, October 17, 2006 11:12 AM
lol fine, i'll just take a guess and say your probably doing what everyone else does t3/to4e 57 trim probably with a .48/.60 a/r. ..prove me wrong

Tuesday, October 17, 2006 1:21 PM
dubduce18s wrote:
BoltZ22 wrote:
dubduce18s wrote:
~Heather

dan

umm, getting a tattoo?

Do you even watch the show? And, if you don't, then no need to assume. Why would they need a video tape of her to get a tattoo there? They are not going to turn down a person, unless its something that they can't do ... like some sort of language or tribal tattoo.

dan

the video tape is like a casting session to be on the show. they pick and choose who they want on the show. and it was never said that she needed a video tape to get a tattoo there. that'd be just plain stupid business wise.

SO EVERYTHING!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search