Off Topic - Page 112 - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Off Topic
Wednesday, October 18, 2006 4:42 AM
lol, yea I had to send in the tape to actually get on the tv show part. I'm going there regardless n hopefully they'll have time to fit me in if I don't get on the show. They only pic so many people to actually be on the show, so *fingers crossed*
~Heather

****new sig coming soon!!!**** (hopefully)lol
"I'm the girl your mother warned you about" te he he

Wednesday, October 18, 2006 3:09 PM
I was thinking it was more of an aprentance tryout, that is all. I've been wathing the show pretty faithfully and I've been thinking about getting some tattoo's done, and it would be SWEET to get it done there, especially on TV

dan

Wednesday, October 18, 2006 4:42 PM
turbo build on hold after i get half the parts ugh i just got most the parts in today and found out that because of family issues i have to buy a town home and give my sister a good home to live in so the entire car will be on hold for a good long time maybe up for sale too depends on what is required of me but yeah

Wednesday, October 18, 2006 6:56 PM
That sucks, let me know if you need any help

Wednesday, October 18, 2006 8:01 PM
damn that sucks to hear hope everything works out for the better definitely would be sad to see youhave to seel the car after the plans and all but sounds like thered be more important things at the moment

The one, the only, ME.
Wednesday, October 18, 2006 8:39 PM
yeah im hoping ill be able to balance both and thanks josh

Thursday, October 19, 2006 5:58 AM
unless this is one of your usual diversions to your plans for the car

just kidding

The one, the only, ME.
Tuesday, December 05, 2006 7:09 PM
SOMEBODY GOT ANOTHER J-BODY!
CLICK HERE TO SEE IT

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Tuesday, December 05, 2006 8:17 PM
guess whos finally close to running 14 sec N/A with an auto ecotec

The one, the only, ME.
Tuesday, December 05, 2006 8:24 PM
BoltZ22 wrote:SOMEBODY GOT ANOTHER J-BODY!
CLICK HERE TO SEE IT

your not the only one

Wednesday, December 06, 2006 3:52 AM
so how many is that now? didnt you get the red one from josh also?

Wednesday, December 06, 2006 9:43 AM
now i have 2 , both 96 z24s.. the red one and the black one the blue one is in the scrap yard..this one used to be Jason's (ling ling)

Friday, December 29, 2006 5:28 AM
musta been fun try'n to get that black Z home........jason could never keep that car running.

Friday, December 29, 2006 10:15 AM
Ryan you have two of my old cars, I can find you my 95 z24 if you want, and then when i sell my 98 you can buy that one too from me lol

JHound
I took a Grey Hound bus to the 2005 GMSC Bash

http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/9/web/501000-501999/501209_5.jpg
Friday, December 29, 2006 6:03 PM
lol no thats okay, these 2 are more than enough for me right now.. actually i have no need for any more and i'm really surprised i have these.

Friday, December 29, 2006 6:05 PM
Silver&Black FastTrack wrote:musta been fun try'n to get that black Z home........jason could never keep that car running.

actually minus the miss fire it ran great...i got it home fine. spent a few hours on it, fixed the missfire, powersteering, did and coolant exchange and oil change on it also did some sick ass side exit exhaust.. has ran perfect ever since..

Saturday, December 30, 2006 11:27 AM
pictures of the exhaust,

JHound
I took a Grey Hound bus to the 2005 GMSC Bash

http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/9/web/501000-501999/501209_5.jpg
Saturday, December 30, 2006 4:56 PM
lol its really not that cool.. actually i pretty much hate it because its so damn loud.. think of it like this. stocker header, cat, 18" galsspack, 45 degree turn.. exit right before the driver side rear tire. all 2.5" .. its very annoying..i might go get it replace with a full cat back eventually but most my money is going towards the eco buld right now.

Saturday, December 30, 2006 5:14 PM
yes that setup for exhaust is annoying hahaha had that on my 04 sounded nice but drivingit sucked haha its out the back now

The one, the only, ME.
Tuesday, January 16, 2007 5:33 PM
i backed the cavfire into a snowbank yesterday at work and my exhaust went TOTALLY silent and it was actually quite nice... now i'm thinking of just going back to stock exhaust all together....

Tuesday, January 16, 2007 5:41 PM
CaviGirl2003 wrote:good thing im not apart of the mn-j's

speaking of wich.... what does that leave us with now like.... 3? probly about 3 members left... lol MAYBE 4.... this group is sweet... lol

tanya i dont think mike meant the "mn-j's" as a car club group... i think he's talking about the overall cavalier sunfire Minnesota user of the Jbody site... that being... you ARE an MN J... everyone with a jbody in minnesota is an "mn j"...

just thought i'd clarify for mike and try to calm down tanya on that subject

Wednesday, January 17, 2007 11:25 AM
Nstig8r wrote:

speaking of wich.... what does that leave us with now like.... 3? probly about 3 members left... lol MAYBE 4.... this group is sweet... lol

I actually liked being part of the mn-j's, I had ALOT of fun. Maybe I'll come back this summer and join the fun again for a day It all depends on what is going on and the financial situation

dan

Wednesday, January 17, 2007 4:44 PM
dubduce18s wrote:
Nstig8r wrote:

I actually liked being part of the mn-j's, I had ALOT of fun. Maybe I'll come back this summer and join the fun again for a day It all depends on what is going on and the financial situation

dan

lol in order for that to happen, we would actually have to have something fun for the mnj's to do. since last summer there was like what 1 meet.. and i couldn't go

Thursday, January 18, 2007 10:10 AM
RyZ96 wrote:
dubduce18s wrote:
Nstig8r wrote:

dan

lol in order for that to happen, we would actually have to have something fun for the mnj's to do. since last summer there was like what 1 meet.. and i couldn't go

IT'D HELP IF IT HAD A WEBSITE UP TO DATE!!!

..and everyone interested in meets but no one comes up with places to meet and stuff in advance enough for eveyrone to MAKE SURE they have off work and stuff. IF WE DO MEETS..we actually have to PLAN THEM ...MORE then a week ahead of time!!~...just a thought

Saturday, January 20, 2007 7:22 AM
StreetDreamZz wrote:
RyZ96 wrote:
dubduce18s wrote:
Nstig8r wrote:

dan

IT'D HELP IF IT HAD A WEBSITE UP TO DATE!!!

..and everyone interested in meets but no one comes up with places to meet and stuff in advance enough for eveyrone to MAKE SURE they have off work and stuff. IF WE DO MEETS..we actually have to PLAN THEM ...MORE then a week ahead of time!!~...just a thought

Well, back when I was a member ... it would be every saturday we would have a meet. I dont know what everybody considers fun. But some of the stuff we did was go bowling, go to the park and have burgers, shoot pool and pretty much hang out when that was done with. I dont know why everything that is "fun" has to involve spending money. What ever happened to haveing a good time with eachother and going out for a drive.

And about the website, GOOD LUCK ... and im sure if you wanted to pay Lurch, he would do it, but other than that ,,, he pretty much gave up which is completely understandable.

just my 2 cents

dan

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search