Off Topic - Page 113 - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Off Topic
Saturday, January 20, 2007 2:52 PM
Quote:

IT'D HELP IF IT HAD A WEBSITE UP TO DATE!!!

..and everyone interested in meets but no one comes up with places to meet and stuff in advance enough for eveyrone to MAKE SURE they have off work and stuff. IF WE DO MEETS..we actually have to PLAN THEM ...MORE then a week ahead of time!!~...just a thought

I don't think that is the point.....Fodder, dyl, arlo, mike, colin, chad,and myself I think all gave up for the same reason.....it doesn't matter if you set up a meet 6 months in advance.....people just don't care.....or they just bitch because it's not something they want to do.....also for the longest time it was always the 1st sat of every month....

Take this for example.....fodder started this post in the middle of Oct. people had 3 months to prepare(clear their schedule, ask for time off, save $)....and it doesn't look like anyone went.

^^^so obviously we can and have used this site for setting up meets, it's what alot of other people do....or even some free boards, we used to be on yahoo egroups for awhile....people just stopped using it, it was easier to come here, because this is the main site that everyone checks out.

Feel free to jump in and set up a meet anytime......I always told people to go ahead, when I was doin it all the time......but noone ever wants to step up to the plate, they always want to complain but don't want the responsibility!

^That goes out to everyone!

End of rant.....................

Jason

USACi =>146.9db
14.88 @ 90.73MPH =>GM Charger, Motor Mounts, Catback exhaust

Saturday, March 24, 2007 12:47 PM
PAGE 3!!!???

this thread made it all the way back to page 3 HISTORY!!??

holy hell.... it HAS been a long time since i've posted... just thought i'd stop in and say whats up and bring my thread back up to the top again where its supposed to be...

SO WHATS UP EVERYONE... its BEEN a while...

MIKE!!!!... where the hell did you go man?... lol

Sunday, March 25, 2007 8:32 AM
Arlo you suck lol
I am bored someone bring my car to me jk Ill be home in like 3 weeks to come get it. Would have been nice to have it here in Fl but oh well ill have it in cali lol. Any meets going on in April???

JHound
I took a Grey Hound bus to the 2005 GMSC Bash

http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/9/web/501000-501999/501209_5.jpg
Sunday, March 25, 2007 2:51 PM
I'm trying to get a meet at rockfalls april 15th... opener day.. theres a post on a couple topics down.. look, come and have fun..

Sunday, March 25, 2007 4:23 PM
I doubt I will be there on the 15th and if I do it would be that night at the earliest.

JHound

Tuesday, March 27, 2007 4:46 PM
what do you want your car in florida for anyway... the thing is more colors than mine was... lol... what happened with you and school anyway nick...

Tuesday, March 27, 2007 5:04 PM
Well i wanted my car because as of now im stuck on base unless i wanted to take a taxi and base sucks. My car is 2 shades of black lol. that it. Primer black on my rear bumper and everything else was stock.
I didnt finish school, because i was supposed to leave before the end of summer but ended up being later. My job in the air force is Aircraft structural repair(sheet metal). I know how to make more @!#$ now and bend the metals lol. Plus i also paint and know how to do carbon fiber and other advance composite @!#$ (stealth) along with more @!#$. I plan on either going back to dunwoody for my degree or go to somewehre else down in cali. since i get 60k for school and any classes i take while active are free.

JHound

Tuesday, March 27, 2007 5:09 PM
damn this is back lol..this thread started 3-4 days after i joined the site back in 04

Thursday, March 29, 2007 8:12 AM
damn, i just relized i joined in 04 also, and have been here ever since.. holy @!#$

Thursday, March 29, 2007 9:44 AM
Man, you are all n00bs.

Thursday, March 29, 2007 3:31 PM
yeah yeah, you've probably had as many years worth of bans as i've been here total?

Thursday, March 29, 2007 6:12 PM
stealing my name there colin? lol

whats up everyone life sucks here in Mississippi wish i had some money to get some things cleared up and get the F!@K out of here

The one, the only, ME.
Thursday, March 29, 2007 8:28 PM
Harry Ballsonya wrote:Man, you are all n00bs.

where the hell have you been??? lol

Roy i thought you were in Texas? now mississippi

Thursday, March 29, 2007 8:41 PM

says the man who's been here for almost a decade...

Friday, March 30, 2007 3:56 AM
halfJ99 wrote:yeah yeah, you've probably had as many years worth of bans as i've been here total?

Since I have had two lifetime bans, yes.

RyZ96 wrote:

where the hell have you been??? lol

Roy i thought you were in Texas? now mississippi

Around. Just got a promotion, I am now a Network Administrator. Not working on the crapalier(s) anymore, trying to buy a new car. Living in Highland Park (St. Paul near the airport).

Friday, March 30, 2007 7:27 AM
Highland Park... you live in the same place as Jason! 2nvus4u. Funny thing is, I also live in Highland Park in Mankato. Except these places are an absolute dump compared to yours. Nice to see you're still around. We shoult all get together sometime.

Friday, March 30, 2007 12:45 PM
QuasiZ (Raiseup) wrote:Highland Park... you live in the same place as Jason! 2nvus4u. Funny thing is, I also live in Highland Park in Mankato. Except these places are an absolute dump compared to yours. Nice to see you're still around. We shoult all get together sometime.

I live in the dumpy part of Highland Park. Actually, three blocks away is a Project, but I live in a luxury apartment building. Where is Jason at?

Friday, March 30, 2007 8:14 PM
He lives in HighlandPark right by the airport as well. I'd say 30 seconds west of 35E on 7? Not sure what the hell that road is called. Hopefully he'll get on here and see this.

Friday, March 30, 2007 11:19 PM
damn colin were neighbors now...feel free to stop by whenever...we need a night of bonfires and beers sometime soon.....

anyways...wow...lot of nooblets on here now...all with the dream of having that kick ass J lol....but yeah im gonna host some meets for sure this year...ppl show up or not im still gonna be having them...prob gonna start once a month here shortly again...

oh and if anyone has any stock fenders they wanna get rid of for free im accepting .....actually ill trade you a nice beater for them ill have to warn u though the beater has some minor axe holes in it...no big deal just a lil bondo heh

its beer season
Saturday, March 31, 2007 8:11 AM
THat beater you speak of is part of MNJ body history you cant just give it away its worth something lol

JHound

Saturday, March 31, 2007 2:37 PM
yea long story haha lifes been hell trying to get things started over though trying to join the army right now but have some things to clear up first which isn't cheap who knows where ill be by the end of the year hahaha

The one, the only, ME.

Saturday, March 31, 2007 4:14 PM
hehe, axe holes... i wonder where those came from.

Sunday, April 01, 2007 7:01 AM
axe holes, id love to see pics of that

dan

Wednesday, April 04, 2007 8:32 AM
Harry Ballsonya wrote:Not working on the crapalier(s) anymore, trying to buy a new car.

Does that mean that my REAR BUMPER is FINALLY available from you... and your even closer to my house now so it really shouldnt be a problem at all to set up a time to come get it or get it dropped off... i'm just sayin it would be kind of nice after 2 years of chasing you for it, to finally get it now that were practically neighbors...

plus i sell cars now too... let me know what your lookin for and i'll see if we have any...

Thursday, April 05, 2007 5:24 PM
Well folks I'm sad to say I no longer am a Jbody person The day has come for the car to go bye bye and an nice suv ... was looking at a tahoe decided it would be too big settled for a smaller size suv ... ill post pictures

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search