Off Topic - Page 122 - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Off Topic
Friday, November 27, 2009 6:42 PM
Nope.... Im pretty sure im the only North central guy that post on the JBO every day any more..

Friday, November 27, 2009 8:46 PM
lies!!!! dont forget about me. im on here erry day!

Friday, November 27, 2009 10:00 PM
im not even near that area and i post in here still hahahaha

sunfire gone she will be missed very much
Saturday, November 28, 2009 5:42 PM
I'm on here daily, but I never post anywhere.

Monday, November 30, 2009 7:58 AM
Sometimes I take a day or two off...

And I knew saying that would get a response from some people LOL

Wednesday, December 02, 2009 2:15 PM
I"m here pretty much ever day lol I typically post something somewhere

Hope is not a plan. Change is not a destination.
Wednesday, December 02, 2009 2:22 PM
Derek Trout wrote:I"m here pretty much ever day lol I typically post something somewhere

well make it a point to post here to then lol this thread was made for anything random really so even if you come in a post "boogers" it works lol

vagina?

Wednesday, December 02, 2009 2:36 PM
i thought useless one word posts were cause for temp ban... maybe i'm thinking of a different site.

Wednesday, December 02, 2009 3:50 PM
well yea and maybe the rules changed for this thread in the past couple years.

the original point of this thread was for reasonable post whoring and just what ever except NSFW posts, and it was allowed.but this was made years ago so maybe Tony (Cannon Fodder) can chime in and correct me if im wrong

Wednesday, December 02, 2009 3:53 PM
ok i stand corrected i looked back at the very first page and yea one word posts arent aloud but its more relaxed in here haha

so YOU CANT JUST POST "BOOGERS" OR "VAGINA"

im sorry lol

Wednesday, December 02, 2009 9:05 PM
I just don't have alot of time anymore

Wednesday, December 02, 2009 10:23 PM
^^^ wholly crap where have you been?

And nice TSI

Im quiting smoking (for real this time) and im on my 3rd something day with ought them at all so im all sorts of messed up... plus im changing my sleep pasterns wich isnt helping and where working 6 days a week again (Saturdays) so everything sucks pretty much in general right now.... but I'm still around... just in a haze.

and im taking a shower and passing the hell out....

Thursday, December 03, 2009 2:55 PM
Good luck with the no smoking thing... Those prices are just getting insane. Hope it works out for you. As far as the work goes, you should be happy that you are working, its a hard thing to do for some people. Hopefully you can get readjusted to the whole sleep thing!

Thursday, December 03, 2009 10:24 PM
Ya I got home half an hour ago... jump started the sunfire, hung my christmas lights while the car was idling.. then shut it off and plugged both cars in.... now im about to go to bed and be woken up at 8am by my alarm clock and be back at work by 3pm... I have to go over to my parents house and swap out my summer rims for the stock ones on the sunfire tomorrow (the stock ones have snow tires on them) put stabil in the tank, wash it good, park it all the way over in the driveway and plug it back in not to be driven again until next spring. (or if something happens to my crappy buick)

As for the work thing.... ya im glad to have the job and the extra money (I'm saving for something right now wich is another reason im quitting smoking) but things seem really crappy right now with out the smokes.... plus I cant stand the guy im gunna have to work with (skeleton crew) Saturday evening... plus work has just been pissing me off in general lately... but screw it.... I suppose everything is for the best atm even if it all seems like total BS.

I've tried to quit smoking a few times over the summer.... and got down to one or two a day for a few months.... but I think that was my problem... I never actually quit... at least I got off of newports and on to camel lights (wich are easier on you) and I think that combined with the fact I know what to expect now is helping since I've actually decided to quit completely.... I've been chewing sunflower seeds and sucking on these nicotine lozenges like crazy.... all I know it that my nose is glogged, im coughing like hell, and everyone and everything is pissing me off LOL... but I'm not going to be able to save enough if I start again.. plus if I dont stay with it.... the things WILL kill me one day... and I just keep telling myself that. I smoked my last one monday night and havnt smoked one since.... this is the longest I've gone since I started.... screw it.... im just done smoking... no matter how much hell I go through for the next month..

Saturday, December 05, 2009 11:18 PM
beer FTMFW!!

Sunday, December 06, 2009 2:08 PM
I cant drink because it makes me want to smoke

and HOW LONG DO THESE DAMN WITHDRAWAL SYMPTOMS LAST?

Sunday, December 06, 2009 2:19 PM
lafonjef wrote:i thought useless one word posts were cause for temp ban... maybe i'm thinking of a different site.

no, that's really one of the rules of this site... i just don't enforce it unless it's all you're doing.

Sunday, December 06, 2009 4:11 PM
cannon fodder wrote:
lafonjef wrote:i thought useless one word posts were cause for temp ban... maybe i'm thinking of a different site.

no, that's really one of the rules of this site... i just don't enforce it unless it's all you're doing.

gotcha thanks for clarifying

couldnt tell ya weeble ive never smoked personally

Sunday, December 06, 2009 6:47 PM
So how much snow is everybody supposed to get this week?

They are talking a couple inches tonight and another few inches on Tuesday.

Monday, December 07, 2009 12:11 AM
i want snow send it all my way. my zipcode is 72756 PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i order you

Monday, December 07, 2009 12:43 AM
if not i guess i'll be up there around christmas/new years time and all you that dont like snow better watch it cause im hoping for the storm of the century while im there muhahahahaha

Thursday, December 10, 2009 10:06 PM
It snowed like a mofo here..... I hate it.

and its getting better its been going on 2 weeks without a cigarette I think im finally clearing the top of the hill...

I do still enjoy a cigar every once in a long while though... (like once every 4 months) and I didnt even inhale them when I smoked... I dont think i'll ever completely give them up.... but i'll never be addicted to them so its not very often. Besides... drinking a fine bourbon without a good cigar is just ludicrous

On another note.... I finally figured out how to set up my 5.1 surround sound on my computer correctly after having the PC for a year LOL.... it was freaking obvious. Ha ha

Friday, December 11, 2009 5:31 PM
Yeah we didn't get squat here. But a few miles down the road they got over a foot. Madison got almost 20 inches!

Friday, December 11, 2009 9:28 PM
I hate snow... your lucky matt

Saturday, December 12, 2009 11:33 AM
no fair. i want 20 inches of snow

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search