Wisconsin Whitewater Cavy - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Wisconsin Whitewater Cavy
Sunday, January 30, 2005 2:35 AM
Hey, I'm a new postter...

anyways I'm in whitewater wisconsin...and there is a nice kitted 03+ cavalier in the parking lot of cambridge(you know if you live here)...anyways, just wondering if you lived here....nice cavy....it looks great, but let me know if you have any engine mods...and take me for a ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha...nice lookin car...ill take a pic of it sometime maybe. peace!

for now.!

Re: Wisconsin Whitewater Cavy
Sunday, January 30, 2005 8:35 PM
hmm, i've never seen that cav around milton/janesville

i might have to wander over there and check it out sometime
<br>

Sunday, January 30, 2005 10:05 PM
yep...in whitewater, its usually sitting over behind cambridge...the back of the parking lot. its pretty sweet looking. It's orange with a kit and it looks pretty low. nice car.
Monday, January 31, 2005 3:46 PM
I've seen that cavy at the McDonalds in Whitewater before. The kit looks good for that car. I'm not sure if he has any other mods? I've seen a few other J's up here at school that were somewhat tricked out....but I've never met any of the people that own the cars.
Monday, January 31, 2005 8:57 PM
yep...two years ago, or around then...there was a black z with duel exhaust...but i didnt care for it much...looked stupid with those huge muffler.

thats just me...dont see it anymore.
Tuesday, February 01, 2005 4:15 AM
hey, i live in jefferson (about 15 min northwest of whitewater), i haven't seen that cavi around yet, but its been a few months since i've been down to whitewater. there was a white modded cavi for sale in cambridge a few months back. ram air hood, molded drift body kit, racing seats, etc for $7500. saw it about a month ago when i was out in cambridge. thats about the only modded j i have seen in the area lately.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Tuesday, February 01, 2005 12:11 PM
yeah...not much around here for modded jbodies...even my own. im trying to find a low mile 2002 z24...im waiting for the right car before i put anything into it. but if you are ever in the area check out the orange 03+, its worth a look.
Tuesday, February 01, 2005 9:32 PM
^ ^ get out to that parking lot and take some digi pics and post em up so we can see

"Persistance of Percentage is Insistance on Statistics"
Tuesday, February 01, 2005 9:48 PM
i might need a host, but ill try to do that...i think i have a hoster...
Tuesday, February 01, 2005 9:50 PM
if you need a host, let me know...

Sunday, February 06, 2005 10:18 AM
i dont know about seing an orange one up there but i have seen a rather nice looking 03+ blue cavi running around the dealvan area.

Monday, February 07, 2005 12:02 AM
once i get lazy enough to go during the day ill take a pic or two of it...then ill show you guy it. its nice. 03+. i liked it when i saw it...dont know if there are any engine mods to it though....

its cool though...
nice.
Monday, February 07, 2005 3:31 PM
its funny to see you guys freak out about seeing a modded j!!
i get the "pleasure" of looking at half a$$ed kitted j's all the time

Click Here, To Check Out My Interior

Tuesday, February 08, 2005 12:10 AM
Quote:

its funny to see you guys freak out about seeing a modded j!! i get the "pleasure" of looking at half a$$ed kitted j's all the time

not freaking, but i dont see that many modded j-bodies i guess...at least exterior wise...and this one does look nice...it isnt half arsed...well at least i dont think so.

ill get the pic hopefully by the end of the week...if its around where it usually is.
Tuesday, February 08, 2005 9:59 PM
I saw a black one today at the stoplight of Prarie and Main. It has altezza lights/tinted windows/exhauset. I don't know who it is but I've seen it for a couple of years here at U-dub.
Tuesday, February 08, 2005 10:18 PM
i saw a purple sunfire today with a pizza pit delivery thingy on the roof tonite.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Tuesday, February 08, 2005 11:23 PM
hey guys,

yeah i dont know if ive seen either of them...although ive been past prarie and main a million times...ill keep watch for it.

if you guys ever want to hang out or whatever...im a uww student...senior...

birschbamj03@uww.edu

dont have anything done to my car, but im lookin to get a z and then start modifying...hopefully i find one for the right price.

check you later if not...im in a black 2002 2200 4 door.
Wednesday, February 09, 2005 11:07 AM
Mike b: What's up dude....I'm a senior at uww also... We should get some local whitewater J's together.
Thursday, February 10, 2005 5:40 PM
hey guys i m posting for the first time, but i have been read'n up on your posts about cambridge, i live in cambridge and i have never seen an orange cavy anywhere around here?? dont know about it, but the kitted white cavy that was for sale at Dienno's Detailing and used cars, i know somthing about.
Thursday, February 10, 2005 5:51 PM
that white cavy looked good from the road but once you got up close to it, it looked bad. Who ever put together that car tryed to mold the kit and did a horrible job and then as if that wasn't bad enough they tried to shave everything. It looked like crap with all the chipping paint and HUGE cracks all over

Out of 50,000 sperm You were the strongest swimmer?!?
Sunday, February 13, 2005 9:13 PM
where is diennos? not sure...

anyways, i have three bad pictures i snapped of the orange cavalier that i was talking about...its at night and in the rain...ill drive by and get some shots during the day sometime.

i do need a host if anyone can hook me up?

Monday, February 14, 2005 10:03 PM

[mike b]where is diennos? not sure...

Diennos is the place that was sellin the white kitted cavi, its on highway 12 going twoards jefferson right next to the car wash

Out of 50,000 sperm You were the strongest swimmer?!?
Tuesday, February 15, 2005 9:08 PM
Any U-dub J's drinking this Thursday? I certainly will be...let me know... maybe we can get together.
Wednesday, February 16, 2005 3:54 AM
i am living in cambridge as well right next to the subway on main street. i have seen no kitted orange cavi. but i have seen that white kit. ugly in my mind. but i dont really like white. im sitting with a red z24 and my friend is always driving in with a green/black cavfire.

i'm baaaaack!!
Wednesday, February 16, 2005 8:48 PM
kurt: living in cambridge and right next to the subway on mainstreet?

im talking about the cambridge appartments that are owned by DLK, right next to the 6 pack (lee fricker ariey benson...etc)

its actually in the parking lot in front of cambridge appartments...and i have 3 pics of it but they are at night and in the rain....gives you an idea at least. i need a hoster though..

oh and by the way ill be drinking it up tomorrow then out to the bars!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search