Selling the Cavy.... AGAIN!!!! - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Selling the Cavy.... AGAIN!!!!
Monday, January 31, 2005 10:38 AM

Re: Selling the Cavy.... AGAIN!!!!
Monday, January 31, 2005 10:48 AM
$15k?

I'm sorry, it doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell...

Mods are worth exactly $0 on resale

<br>

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Monday, January 31, 2005 10:52 AM
Not to mention its listed as a Z24 with a 2.2L engine

<br>

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Monday, January 31, 2005 10:52 AM
$9k paintjob?

@!#$ that!

<br>

Monday, January 31, 2005 11:14 AM
haha yeah they are right. seeing as how you can still get new 2005's for around 14k there's no way you can expect someone to pay that much for an '02. for comparison i just bought a 2002 celica with around 10k less miles than your cavalier for 15,800. and toyotas hold their value a bit better than a j car not saying it doesn't look nice. just if you're serious about selling it you might want to pull out some of the mods and sell them separately and put the car at kbb value (around 7k). <br>

Monday, January 31, 2005 11:15 AM
ummmm, good luck is all I can really say. Someone could buy a brand new model and have money left over to mod it for what you're asking.
Monday, January 31, 2005 2:00 PM
The reason it says 2.2L is my dad put it on ebay for me since im nvr home and he messed up and the other thing its not a $9000 paint job its only $7400 he also messed that up and im not selling it for 15G's Im only asking 10G's or offer on it.... I guess thats what I get when I trust my rents to do @!#$ for me.... The stuff is being fixed 2nite for me.... Sp Peace out ppl....
Monday, January 31, 2005 2:32 PM
James Vernon wrote:This is my guys car so yea make some bids on it

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6163&item=4524088423&rd=1

From "Spotted a J (Part 2):

James Vernon wrote:Heres a J from town that my guy owns so buy the thing haha http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6163&item=4524088423&rd=1

James Vernon wrote:
The reason it says 2.2L is my dad put it on ebay for me since im nvr home and he messed up and the other thing its not a $9000 paint job its only $7400 he also messed that up and im not selling it for 15G's Im only asking 10G's or offer on it.... I guess thats what I get when I trust my rents to do @!#$ for me.... The stuff is being fixed 2nite for me.... Sp Peace out ppl...

Emphasis added

So, now I am a bit confused here..... Who's car is this now? Is it yours? Or your friends or what?

To me... It sounds like you got busted on your lies. You exaggerated all your mods to sell better (most on Ebay do anyways), and you realize no one wants to buy it.

Monday, January 31, 2005 9:46 PM
Ok, I know this guy cause hes from my city. He used his buddys name to post this up becuase he didn't feel like making a name. Stop being so @!#$ critical.

The Silver J......Ridin' Clean....
Monday, January 31, 2005 10:02 PM
Thanx J-dogg haha SILVR can tell you I didnt exaggerate anything on the car he has been around since I basically started the build on it and yes im using my guys name because I took myself off this site because all the POS $hit talkers on this site a select few are actually really cool down to earth ppl the rest suck @$$ So yea thanks Jon ill talk to you later bro Peace out....
Tuesday, February 01, 2005 10:08 AM
ummn dude I wont even get that much if I sold my car......I I'm sure I got double into mine what you got....@!#$...all I wanted was 10 grand.....maybe I should raise the bar a little

Goodbye Bobby, May God grant you the peace you never found in life.
“Here's my counter-offer to your counter-offer: go f**k yourself.”
—Al Swearengen

Tuesday, February 01, 2005 10:33 AM
i'll just say good luck and leave it at that...

to be honest, i think MY car has more stuff done to it.... but, hey.. it's a cool paint job.

I'm tellin' Uncle Ben!! You stole his RICE!!

"premiere cavalier" coming soon to a street near you!!
Tuesday, February 01, 2005 10:45 AM
I'll give you 15,000.................................

pennies
Wednesday, February 02, 2005 9:40 AM
What car Nick you have no cavy anymore.... And on another note maybe the other $hit talkers do have more stuff done to it but I go for quality over quanity no APC and bull@!#$ wings for my car or RACTIVE I mean come on do it right....
Friday, February 04, 2005 3:02 PM
1st. I stil lhave the cavy. It's still for sale, but it's stored for the winter.

2nd. there is not one item that is APC, or RActive NOR do i have a spoiler of any kind on my car. The only poor decision to my car was painting the c/f trunk the way i did... It's different.. but the skunk look is killin' me.

Tuesday, February 15, 2005 1:49 PM
This Is Vern Now. First of all, Nick you have no room to talk because your car is just plain rice. Your car is no comparsion to Scot's car. You have a base model 2.2L Automatic 2nd gen. cavalier that has absolutely no speed at all. All show NO GO. Second of all... You have a played out ass body kit..... Your @!#$ is nowhere near original you just blend in with the Bowl of Uncle Ben's Rice. Hand me down parts from Mulls @!#$..... Couldn't even git ure own @!#$ you have to follow EvilZ. You aint even a ricer yet..... Mull is a ricer, ure just trying to be like him so u r a ricer in training. Peace out Bitches
Tuesday, February 15, 2005 2:45 PM
Slammdcavi wrote:This Is Vern Now. First of all, Nick you have no room to talk because your car is just plain rice. Your car is no comparsion to Scot's car. You have a base model 2.2L Automatic 2nd gen. cavalier that has absolutely no speed at all. All show NO GO. Second of all... You have a played out ass body kit..... Your @!#$ is nowhere near original you just blend in with the Bowl of Uncle Ben's Rice. Hand me down parts from Mulls @!#$..... Couldn't even git ure own @!#$ you have to follow EvilZ. You aint even a ricer yet..... Mull is a ricer, ure just trying to be like him so u r a ricer in training. Peace out Bitches

97'.... 2nd gen huh... as far as I know that would be classified as a 3rd gen.

Since when does a type j front, WW sides, and a Park bench for a rear blend together?

EvilZ as a ricer... lol. Sorry but I see more tropies and coverage around his car then people bidding on your car.... oh wait, nobody bid on it. I normally wouldn't have said anything but everything that just came out of your mouth sounded like a damn 10 year old trying to act hard. Grow up buddy, if your words are in any direct correlation to your actions, I feel sorry for you.
Wednesday, February 16, 2005 8:03 PM
Slammdcavi wrote:This Is Vern Now. First of all, Nick you have no room to talk because your car is just plain rice. Your car is no comparsion to Scot's car. You have a base model 2.2L Automatic 2nd gen. cavalier that has absolutely no speed at all. All show NO GO. Second of all... You have a played out ass body kit..... Your @!#$ is nowhere near original you just blend in with the Bowl of Uncle Ben's Rice. Hand me down parts from Mulls @!#$..... Couldn't even git ure own @!#$ you have to follow EvilZ. You aint even a ricer yet..... Mull is a ricer, ure just trying to be like him so u r a ricer in training. Peace out Bitches

but ppl bid on my car

and just like my car's all show no go, yours is all go no show... take it to the show, and we'll see who's is better, just like you'll dust me in the 1/4 mile... i'm still waiting to see the insult of your "comeback"...

i can wait.

Saturday, February 19, 2005 4:25 PM
This kids been nothing, but a whiny brat since he joined this board.

Read, then process the info, think logically, than if you don't have a headache afterwards, post your response
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search