anyone go to matc? - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
anyone go to matc?
Thursday, February 17, 2005 8:10 PM
nest fall im going to be going to MATC (madison area tech collage) for the auto body class...j/w is any of you are/will be going there ? if so what for?

Re: anyone go to matc?
Friday, February 18, 2005 12:14 AM
i will be attending there next fall as well for auto body. as will by friend. i lived in madison for the majority of my life. matc is an awesome college. easy classes too. you will love it.

i'm baaaaack!!
Friday, February 18, 2005 5:53 AM
I goto the REAL MATC
(milwaukee)

Friday, February 18, 2005 6:03 AM
/\ theres why i remembered to put which matc i was talking about , thats cool ill see ya there then...btw have you taken that compass test?

Friday, February 18, 2005 6:43 AM
the compass test is the same test they give all the wisconsin tech colleges (i go to blackhawk in janesville) it's super f'n easy

Saturday, February 19, 2005 4:05 PM
hey Cody are you the guy that got sexual molested at blackhawk?? LOL

Saturday, February 19, 2005 5:50 PM
If anyones intrested here is the news artical from fox6.

Teacher Pleads Guilty to Sexual Assault

(MADISON, Wisconsin)-- A former Janesville technical college teacher plead guilty to sexually assaulting a student. Richard Skalla, 40, entered the plea in Dane CountyCircuit Court yesterday. Skalla was a marketing teacher at Blackhawk Technical College in Janesville when he went to Madison with some students last March for a marketing competition, according to a criminal complaint. He was accused of inappropriately touching an 18-year-old student(Cody) while tucking him into bed at the group's hotel.

Sunday, February 20, 2005 12:29 AM
LMAO!

NO!

YOU WISH!

you find every @!#$ BAD article about janesville, mullet, and you apply it to me!

DAMN YOU!

i'm 21 now by the way, so i guess i'm not his type anymore

and i have no idea who that guy is, i'm in the hvac program

yeah, that's icky lol

Sunday, February 20, 2005 8:56 AM

Sunday, February 20, 2005 12:30 PM
lmfao

Sunday, February 20, 2005 8:30 PM
hey meltdown350, how do you like blackhawk? im goin there next year and just want an insiders view, thanks

Things are looking better already!

Sunday, February 20, 2005 8:51 PM
well, i can only give my opinion for my program HVAC/R....

i like it alot, i've learned a ton, although one of my instructors is not the brightest bulb on the tree (which makes you learn more on your own)

one thing, gen ed courses SUCK! it's like high school all over (but that's to be expected since it IS an associate's degree course, you have to take geneds)

let me know what gened courses you have to take and i can tell you what teacher you should try to get in with.... and which to stay FAR away from lol

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search