Brown County Arena (This Weenkend) - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Brown County Arena (This Weenkend)
Wednesday, February 09, 2005 5:06 PM
Well...from what I understand there is a car audio, clothes, jewlery, ect. sale going on this weekend at Brown County Arena. I was just curious if anyone has heard anything good/bad about the car audio stuff because I'm looking for some subs and an amp. Thanks for the information!

If anyone is interested the hours are...

FRI --> Hmm...didin't catch that.
SAT --> 10a - 9p
SUN--> 11a - 6p

Re: Brown County Arena (This Weenkend)
Wednesday, February 09, 2005 5:33 PM
if it's anything like the one's at the Alliant Energy Center in Madison (and most likely it is) it's crap. my bros went to the one in madison once. you gotta pay like $25 just to get in and you don't know that until you get to the entrance. and then all the name brand audio stuff is the same price as best buy and circuit city. and the cheap audio stuff is non name brand. not worth it in my opinion!

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Friday, February 11, 2005 8:19 AM
Yea my buddy went to it last year or the year before and said all the car audio that was left was mostly off name stuff that spoofed on the brand names. It sounds promising but if the prices I heard on the radio are true then most of the good stuff is going to be gone by tonight or early tomorrow...

Monday, February 14, 2005 7:03 PM
I remember they had the same type of deal many years ago and a friend I worked with at the time told me he bought a pair of speakers for his motorcycle for 5 bucks. I said ohh yeah how do they sound. He said like a $5 pair of speakers. Too funny.

http://victorylap.50webs.com
Autobody/ paint
Tuesday, February 15, 2005 7:14 AM
you get what you pair for its nothin but junk

M.I.L.F. HUNTER Its quarter past 12:00 know where your mom is................................I do
Monday, February 21, 2005 10:43 AM
Its probably more for parking than it is to get a set of speakers. Those sales are nothing but crap.

Do it eBay!!!

Tuesday, February 22, 2005 6:46 PM
Yep Ebay. I would never buy anything real expensive though. I only been screwed once, but there is always a chance. If you wait and watch you can get things at a great price. Got a new ignition control module for my old cavy for 20 bucks, it would have been over 100 at the parts store. Watch for the sellers that jack up shipping though. Don't find as many deals as there once was though. Alot of times you can search online stores and get a better deal then on ebay. Waiting to get a certain digital camera I want, but still overpriced on ebay.

http://victorylap.50webs.com
Autobody/ paint
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search