AeroGear Xplozion Bodykit For SELL - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
AeroGear Xplozion Bodykit For SELL
Thursday, March 03, 2005 9:42 PM
Anyone interested in an AeroGear Xplozion Bodykit, that has NEVER been putted on my 2002 Cavalier?????? I got it from Krazykustomz.com and it is an official AeroGear kit. I have the full kit (Front, sides, and rear).......I basically got screwed when I got the kit and then later on I found out that it was made for 95-99 models (Cavaliers). I'll be honest- Nothing fitted right when I took it to the shop.......the front wasn't too bad.......sides were a little bit off......and rear was a nightmare, but could definitely be worked out by a good body shop or even better, someone who could modify there kit on there own........I didn't have money to spend on the kit to make it fit right, cause my girl is pregent........ So if anyone is interested or have any questions, please feel free to email me at ecotecflow@yahoo.com.hk I will make you an offer that you can't refuse, TRUST ME!!! I NEED SOMEONE TO TAKE IT OF MY HANDS!!!!!!!!! Oh yeah........my location is around the Milwaukee Area......so if you want it come and get it........PLEASE!!!!!

Re: AeroGear Xplozion Bodykit For SELL
Friday, March 04, 2005 4:22 PM
email me your offer... i suppose i could use a body kit.... i dont know how much it will cost to make it fit... so this better be a good offer

Click Here, To Check Out My Interior

Friday, March 04, 2005 7:52 PM
I'll start at $200 for everything.........let me know what u think and we can talk...........I need to get rid of it, it takes up too much space...........
Saturday, March 05, 2005 7:22 PM
so let me get this straight.
you bought it from krazykustomz.com
you thought it was for a 00+ but its not
so you took it to a shop and it will cost too much to put it on and make it look good?

where are you located??

Monday, March 07, 2005 1:02 PM
if you seriously want to sell this... let me know.

Tuesday, March 08, 2005 10:32 AM
Shoot me an e-mail at ecotecflow@yahoo.com.hk for more info and my cell-#
Tuesday, March 08, 2005 10:54 AM
TUNER!!!... back off please... lol... your gonna sell your car anyway right?:p i need this back bumper

so just incase Tuner decides for some reason NOT to buy it... how much for just the rear? and yes... I would probly just come get it...

"Persistance of Percentage is Insistance on Statistics"
Tuesday, March 08, 2005 1:59 PM
So your just interested in the rear huh....well just so you know it NEEDS work to fit....shoot me an e-mail if your interested and we can go from there......peace!!!! I'll make u a good offer
Tuesday, March 08, 2005 6:21 PM
arlo.... how much do you want to buy the rear for? and what rear do you have on your car?

ill roll around looking like cannon for awhile...

Tuesday, March 08, 2005 6:37 PM
Looney Tuner wrote:ill roll around looking like cannon for awhile...

just wait baby, i just ordered another part for my rear end today... made DTP jealous too. one step closer to completing my rear bumper project. when taxes come back, i'll be the one laughing! muwahahahaha!

Tuesday, March 08, 2005 9:39 PM
LOL... im already a muli-colored convertible version of fodders car... lol I dont have an aftermarket rear right now tuner...

and what kind of work needs to be done on this rear?

"Persistance of Percentage is Insistance on Statistics"

Wednesday, March 09, 2005 8:06 AM
Well for my car, let's see..........the right side that lines up to rear quarter panel lines up pretty good............the left side is slanted downwards........etc.......want more e-mail me at ecotecflow@yahoo.com.hk
Thursday, March 10, 2005 7:34 AM
ecotecflow.... from what i hear.. the kit is in worse shape then a i thought... and ive got to save some money up for wedding stuff next month. sorry dude

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search