does anyone know ecotecflow?? - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
does anyone know ecotecflow??
Saturday, March 05, 2005 7:42 PM
no offense ecotecflow, but i gotta check you out if i'm gonna do business with you.
does anyone know this ecotecflow person? i am thinking about doing some business with him and just wanted to know if anybody well respected could vouch for him?

Click Here, To Check Out My Interior

Re: does anyone know ecotecflow??
Saturday, March 05, 2005 8:31 PM
never heard of him
Saturday, March 05, 2005 8:34 PM
Got a link to his reg?

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Saturday, March 05, 2005 8:35 PM
N/m, just saw it, never met him, but Milwaukee is a short 3 hour drive for me, and I'll be there quite a bit this summer, so I can kick his ass if he short changes you Get other opinions though.

Sunday, March 06, 2005 9:05 AM
cannon said if i go through with this that he would drive up and check it out for me... and probably pay with my money and pick it up!

tony you kick arse

Sunday, March 06, 2005 9:23 AM

Sunday, March 06, 2005 9:50 AM
i live right by milwaukee. i'm down for messin' up a short-changer

but, i see ecotecflow on all the time.. he's always postin' w/o ppl hastlin' him...

I'm tellin' Uncle Ben!! You stole his RICE!!

"premiere cavalier" coming soon to a street near you!!
Sunday, March 06, 2005 12:28 PM
^^ that's the first time ive heard of anyone who has heard of him

Tuesday, March 08, 2005 12:26 AM
It's all good, mannnnn.........I never done buisness w/ no on this org. before, I just go on the org to get info. from people just like you to see what's good and what's not and what companies are good to buy stuff from and which ones to stay away from and things related to my Cavalier........I'm not scandalous or anything like that, so you can trust my word on that.......If I was dishonest...I would of been like krazykustomz.com and told you that the AeroGear Xplozion kit was made for the 00-02 Cavalier and told you that it'll fit right from the box and my dumbass believed them and wasted $890 plus another $300 downpayment from a crackhead bodyshop that didn't know jack about bodykits and didn't really know how to modify the kit to make it work.....Instead, I stated that the kit will need to be modified to fit, cause from your picture of your yellow Cavy, it looks like mine.So I basically had a long time to think whether I should put it on this upcoming spring or just try to sell it......well, now I REALLY want to sale the FOUR Piece kit along with some foglights I got with them and some Blue Neons that I had HONESTLY NEVER USED b/c I need money for other matters, therefore Looney Tuner, it is all yours if you come and see what you like, you can have it $200 for the whole kit. You can shoot me an E-mail at ecotecflow@yahoo.com.hk and we can go from there and I'll give you my cell # or just keep me updated on your decision whether you wanna come take a look at it or not.......your more than welcome......and I will not short change you man, believe that.......Later!!!!!!!!!
Tuesday, March 08, 2005 10:34 AM
I'm suprised that the message above was sent, my stupid computer frozed on me half way thru posting
Tuesday, March 08, 2005 11:06 AM
yeah man... i was kinda wondering the same thing... it sounds like one of those "good deals" ya know... PLUS i was confused on these 2 parts of his first post...

ecotecflow wrote:Anyone interested in an AeroGear Xplozion Bodykit, that has NEVER been putted on my 2002 Cavalier??????

ecotecflow wrote:I'll be honest- Nothing fitted right when I took it to the shop.......the front wasn't too bad.......sides were a little bit off......and rear was a nightmare

just wondering man...

"Persistance of Percentage is Insistance on Statistics"

Tuesday, March 08, 2005 11:53 AM
I got my kit for $180, just needed some fiberglass "love"

Tuesday, March 08, 2005 1:53 PM
Well, the kit was never installed and it needs mod.'s to make it fit right.very good quality fiberglass though.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search