Anybody interested in some rims - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Anybody interested in some rims
Sunday, March 13, 2005 6:15 PM
I want to get rid of my black beretta gtz rims that i had on my cavy. 16" 5 spoke, they have a decent amount of tire on them. They won't fit on my saturn ion and i just want them gone. $200 obo.

Read, then process the info, think logically, than if you don't have a headache afterwards, post your response

Re: Anybody interested in some rims
Sunday, March 13, 2005 7:11 PM
where in MN are you

Sunday, March 13, 2005 10:38 PM
Griz-Got any pics of them? If they have decent tread I might buy them because my tires are bascly slicks now lol

JHound
I took a Grey Hound bus to the 2005 GMSC Bash

http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/9/web/501000-501999/501209_5.jpg
Wednesday, March 16, 2005 3:09 AM
lol..... they should match my rims....

SPD RCR Z - '02 Z24 420whp
SLO GOAT - '04 GTO 305whp
W41 BOI - '78 Buick Opel Isuzu W41 Swap

Thursday, March 17, 2005 8:47 AM
sorry guys, i dont have a digital camera. Im down in apple valley so im happy to show them to whoever wants to stop by. They arent in perfect condition. Got a little curb rash. But they still look ok, i would through them on my saturn, butwrong bolt pattern. The tires still got some good use in them though and i think they look good. They have potenza re950's on them 205/40R16's. I just need some extra cash and need them outta the garage. So who wants em!!!!!!!!!!! lol. I also have stock turn signals and corner lights if anyone needs some before i put them on ebay.

Read, then process the info, think logically, than if you don't have a headache afterwards, post your response
Friday, March 18, 2005 8:44 PM
poop

Sunday, March 20, 2005 7:52 PM
you have any serious buyers yet? because you have exactly what im looking for!

Sam
Sunday, March 20, 2005 8:18 PM
Nope not yet. Go ahead and shoot me an email buddy. My email addy is bloc0155@metnet.edu.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search