AUTOMOTION CAR SHOW - Wis. Dells (May 21-22) - Page 2 - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: AUTOMOTION CAR SHOW - Wis. Dells (May 21-22)
Tuesday, May 10, 2005 11:17 AM
Ill be at a show in naperville

Team Altered Car Club

Wednesday, May 11, 2005 7:40 AM
Ken96Z wrote:Ill be at a show in naperville

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Friday, June 03, 2005 5:02 AM
well it was a pretty awesome weekend up there. went to the car show saturday morning. spent about 4 hours there. by the time i left they had just ran outta parking spots for the show cars. i heard one of the workers say they were estimating about 1000 show cars that showed up. i got 60+ pics that i'm in the process of resizing to put up. some awesome cars there. after i left went to see star wars then spent the rest of the day/night cruisin the strip and sitting and watchin the cars drive down the strip. saw a few j's up there. nice kitted orange sunfire with black tribal graphics, a few black cavis (one from illinois had a JBO sticker on the back window), and i saw Matt in his white cavi convertible (don't think he saw me though). all in all, a very well spent weekend.

What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Friday, June 03, 2005 8:13 PM
hey i saw you there...
Friday, June 17, 2005 7:21 AM
LINK TO PICS:
http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=6&i=87093&t=87093

SO EVERYTHING!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search