Something else for sale - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Something else for sale
Thursday, March 24, 2005 2:23 PM
Hey guys, I still have my rims for sale, i need to get rid of them (check post below). Im also now trying to get rid of my cd player. Its a pioneer DEH-P840MP. Silver, dual motorized face. It tuner works, plays cds, mp3's. It wont run subs. Im not looking for a lot, its an awesome deck, i just need to get rid of it. I also have some pioneer front speakers with the wiring harnesses already attached. Stock bumper and turn signals, STILL have some carbon tail lights i NEVER put on my car. Come on guys make me an offer, help me out. I just need it all gone and need some cash. Like i said, im not expecting a whole lot. Shoot me some offers. Thanks.

Read, then process the info, think logically, than if you don't have a headache afterwards, post your response

Re: Something else for sale
Thursday, March 24, 2005 3:22 PM
Can you get a pic of the stereo and how much for the tails? and got a pic of those

JHound
I took a Grey Hound bus to the 2005 GMSC Bash

http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/9/web/501000-501999/501209_5.jpg
Thursday, March 24, 2005 8:29 PM
yeah what ya want for the tails

Thursday, March 24, 2005 9:30 PM
First $60 takes the tails. Im hoping for $200 obo and $125 obo for the cd player. $15 for the signals, $15 for the bumpers. I'll take pics tomorrow, if someone can post them them. Im stupid and don't know how.

Read, then process the info, think logically, than if you don't have a headache afterwards, post your response
Thursday, March 24, 2005 9:46 PM
send an email with the pics of the tails to me at thekronic420@hotmail.com and i'll post them up for you (if i don't decide to buy them )

also where in MN do you live?

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Thursday, March 24, 2005 10:20 PM
im in apple valley, mn

Thursday, March 24, 2005 10:49 PM
Quote:

Im hoping for $200 obo and $125 obo for the cd player.

Sorry, that was supposed to be, Im hoping for $200 obo for the rims and tires and $125 obo for the cd player. Thanks. Oh and I sent the tail pics to you man. I'll take the pics of cd player and rims tomorrow morning/early afternoon.

Thursday, March 24, 2005 11:17 PM
here's the pics of the tails that Griz sent to me. I left out the first two cuz they were so dark you couldn't make out the tails to begin with.

and here's the pics of the tails (i believe their the same ones he's selling) right from his profile...

Grizbone: would you be willing to ship them? apple valley is a lil too far for me to drive. if you'd be willing to, let me know on a price. my zip is 53549 (in between madison and milwaukee, WI). if its not too much more for shipping i'd be interested in them. thanks.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Friday, March 25, 2005 12:00 AM
ill check on tat tomorrow and let you know asap.

Friday, March 25, 2005 12:24 PM
I have pics of the cd player if anyone wants them, like i said i dont know how to post so i can email them to anyone interested. hell, ill even throw in the pioneer fronts to go with the cd player.

Friday, April 08, 2005 10:51 PM
You've got mail..................

Saturday, April 09, 2005 4:09 PM
Cd player must be sold................. or you haven't checked email yet?
Have cash in hand and 20 minutes away from you..................
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search