parts for sale - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
parts for sale
Saturday, April 09, 2005 6:57 PM
Listed below are all of the parts that I need to get rid of. My car is being sold, and I have ordered a new Cobalt. If you have questions on anything or want to see pics, e-mail me. I'm located in Janesville, WI and am willing to meet people for part pickup (within reason). I'm also willing to ship any of these parts out (buyer will pay for shipping costs).

AEM polished short ram intake (has a couple of scratches & a brand new throttle body boot) - $80

RK Sport upper & lower engine mounts (brand new – never installed) - $50

Casper Electronics TPS-TEC - $20

RK Sport 2.4 polished IDI cover (just the cover, nothing attached) - $80

RK Sport billet door sills w/ Cavalier engraved - $75

RK Sport seat belt shoulder straps (set of 4 black w/ red & silver RK logo) - $30 for all 4

RK Sport rear import fighter bumper cover w/o exhaust cutout (needs to be repainted) -$150

Stock manta green Cavalier hood - $50

Stock manta green 2.2 Cavalier front bumper (needs to be repainted) - $30

Stock Cavalier ’95-’99 style taillights (complete set) - $30

Bomex aero power mirrors (painted manta green) - $200

RK Sport rear strut tower brace - $80

RSM 3-piece front strut tower brace - $50

Boston Acoustics NX57 5 ¼” coaxial speakers - $50

Alpine CDA-7995 CD/MP3 player (requires external amp) - $250

Xtant 2.2 amp (2 channels, watts/channel 4 ohm = 50, watts/channel 2 ohm = 100,
bridged mono @ 4 ohm = 200) - $150

- GreenRKZ

Re: parts for sale
Saturday, April 09, 2005 8:04 PM
ill take the motor mounts...let me know what shipping would run....im in beaver dam, Wi

Saturday, April 09, 2005 8:21 PM
check your e-mail
Sunday, April 10, 2005 12:06 AM
email me a pic of the mirrors as well as the condition there in and so on so forth

mattbeck16@gmail.com

Sunday, April 10, 2005 4:48 AM
DAMMIT!

...i want the motor mounts.

well if things fall through with 96Cavillac let me know. I live only 20 mins away from Janesville in Jefferson.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Sunday, April 10, 2005 9:01 AM
BoltZ22, after cleaning out the garage some more (what a mess), I found another brand new, never installed RK Sport top mount insert. This kinda makes me wonder what else I have laying around the garage that I haven't found yet . Anyway, if you want that top mount, I'll let it go for $10. I also have this mount set on my car, so I could always sell you my used top one or my bottom mount (if I can find the stock one).

- GreenRKZ
Sunday, April 10, 2005 3:17 PM
are these motor mounts for a 2.2 or 2.4....(they are diffrent right?)

Sunday, April 10, 2005 3:25 PM
believe it or not, the same mounts were used in the 2.4 and 2.2 motors, so this set will work for either motor

- GreenRKZ
Sunday, April 10, 2005 3:37 PM
woot! go gm ..consider the mount set sold...ill try send the $ Monday or Tuesday

Monday, April 11, 2005 12:05 AM
i'll take that other top mount insert that you found in your garage. and i might take the lower one thats on your car. how long have you had it on there for? i can come get it this friday if you want.

What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Monday, April 11, 2005 7:45 AM
The lower mount has been on the car for about 2 years, so I'll sell that to you for $20. It's still in good condition, I just have to pull it off the car. Also, I will e-mail you some directions later today, so that you know where to pick it up at on Friday.

- GreenRKZ

Monday, April 11, 2005 10:31 AM
You've got mail

Jason

USACi =>146.9db
14.88 @ 90.73MPH =>GM Charger, Motor Mounts, Catback exhaust
Monday, April 11, 2005 12:31 PM
Scott, if you need any stock parts for your car, let me or Dugan know..... we probably have it.

Getting the Cobalt SS?

SPD RCR Z - '02 Z24 420whp
SLO GOAT - '04 GTO 305whp
W41 BOI - '78 Buick Opel Isuzu W41 Swap

Monday, April 11, 2005 4:27 PM
Thanks for the offer B-Lo. I already picked up an IDI cover from Dooooooogan a couple of days ago. It's just too bad that the Cavi died...I'm really going to miss this whole scene. As far as the SS is concerned, I passed that up and just went for a loaded, silver Cobalt LS coupe with the 1SB package on it. The waiting period for an SS/SC Cobalt was about 6-8 weeks. I needed a car sooner than that, so my options were pretty limited.

- GreenRKZ
Monday, April 11, 2005 4:36 PM
SpeedRacerZ wrote:Scott, if you need any stock parts for your car, let me or Dugan know..... we probably have it.

could you get me a stock 95-99 Z24 Rear Bumper for a good price? Black if possible.

SO EVERYTHING!
Monday, April 11, 2005 7:30 PM
hey greenrkz...would i be able to come pick up the mounts tommorow?..i woulda emailed you but you answer this faster

Monday, April 11, 2005 9:31 PM
Nik, tomorrow is fine with me; however, I'll be in Whitewater all day tomorrow (have classes for most of the day). I'll have my cell phone on. If you decide to pick them up tomorrow in Whitewater, give me call at 608-289-8597. I'll be sure to bring the mounts with me in case you do pick them up. Thanks!

- GreenRKZ
Monday, April 11, 2005 11:57 PM
I've got one.... if you have a 2.2 bumper I can throw back on it.

Tuesday, April 12, 2005 4:34 AM
SpeedRacerZ wrote:I've got one.... if you have a 2.2 bumper I can throw back on it.

is it black? whats the shape of it? how much?

i have a 95-99 2.2 bumper (grey unpainted) and a 00-02 2.2 bumper (black). take your pick.

SO EVERYTHING!
Tuesday, April 12, 2005 12:13 PM
its black.... I think its in good shape (never looked really close at it) I'll take a look at it this weekend.

Tuesday, April 12, 2005 11:36 PM
GreenRKZ: never got an email from you. things still a go on your end for this friday? i can come down anytime before 6pm. and did you get the lower mount off your car yet or not? shoot me an email at brandonboltz84@hotmail.com and put JBO in the subject. thanks.

SpeedRacerZ: sounds good. hit me up with an email after you check it out this weekend. brandonboltz84@hotmail.com (put JBO in the subject). thanks.

SO EVERYTHING!

Wednesday, April 13, 2005 5:57 AM
B-Lo, I just called Doooooogan about getting a stock lower motor mount. I looked through my stock parts stash, and I'm not coming up with anything. He said that you might have something chillin' in the barn from Jesse's car. Let me know, mullet.

BoltZ22, I apologize for forgetting to get back to you on that. I'm still looking for a stock lower motor mount to replace this RK mount with. Hopefully I can find one really soon (Brian might be able to help me out). I promise I'll keep you updated on the latest with this. Assuming that I can get one before Friday, Friday would work fine with me.

- GreenRKZ
Wednesday, April 13, 2005 10:45 AM
You can snag the one off the LS, or I have a couple stock ones out at Sean's.

Thursday, April 14, 2005 7:22 AM
i wonder how much shipping would be to get that hood here.... unless someone wants to meet half way or something.. my brother is repainting his car and arlo's old hood isnt in the greatest shape

Click Here, To Check Out My Interior
Email Me If Interested_____________________________________Email Me If Interested
Thursday, April 14, 2005 8:52 AM
Looney Tuner, where in SD are you located? Get me a city and zip code, and I will decide from there if I would be willing to meet you halfway. I'll also get you a shipping quote as soon as I have this info.

- GreenRKZ
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search