anyone go to hwy100 in milwaukee - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
anyone go to hwy100 in milwaukee
Thursday, April 07, 2005 2:44 AM
hey I usually see a few j-bodys up at hwy 100 and was wondering if anyone that i see is from here. Im usually up there on weekends hangout out at oscars, krispy kreme, or ultimate truck. I got blue 2002 cavalier with blue underbody glow and hopefully will have my supercharger installed soon

J-Bo driver once again.......

Re: anyone go to hwy100 in milwaukee
Thursday, April 07, 2005 6:11 AM
eh i went like 1 time 2 yrs ago and never went back all i hear about is stupid people crashing and people getting hurt trying to race and lots of cops so i dont wast the gas or time....

Thursday, April 07, 2005 6:43 AM
I did once or twice, but there comes a point in your life when crusing up and down a road to impress others just doesn't appeal to you anymore. Fortunately I'm at that point in my life now

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Thursday, April 07, 2005 9:06 AM
Curt, does your cavy have white graphics on it? If so I have seen you riding around up there. I work right across the street from Krispy Kreme and every night I just stare out my front door looking at the crazy drivers. I dont cruise up there anymore but I have parked at krispy kreme before. Usually only if team rush is up there.

**No I am not leaving GMCI, Just hanging out with some peeps up there**

Thursday, April 07, 2005 3:17 PM
the only time i drive hwy 100 is on my way home from school on tue, wed, and fri nites. too many damn cops and way too many stupid drivers! last time i actually made a round on hwy i must have seen 5 people get nailed by cops.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Thursday, April 07, 2005 6:41 PM
Shifted wrote:I did once or twice, but there comes a point in your life when crusing up and down a road to impress others just doesn't appeal to you anymore. Fortunately I'm at that point in my life now

ditto!

Thursday, April 07, 2005 9:09 PM
no i dont have any graphix on my car. Its completely stock other than the neon under body glow and the soon to be added gm supercharger. I like to keep people guessing what im running so i try to look stock other than rims exhaust and lowering. No body kit for me

Thursday, April 07, 2005 9:13 PM
we should have like a j-body get together some time in the summer like up at hwy some where. I dont like racing up there due to the fact of so many cops so i like to just park somewhere and chill by my car and watch all the ricers fly by and get pulled over.

Thursday, April 07, 2005 10:09 PM
I'd meet up at the park and ride during the day, then caravan over to the park.

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Friday, April 08, 2005 10:53 AM
ive always had fun up there but the cops hassle you everywhere. You can barely get out of the gas station before their kicking you out of the parking lot plus with all the retarded drivers up there its really not worth it.

**TEAM GMCI**

http://www.cardomain.com/id/hotsaus_2k1
Friday, April 08, 2005 3:54 PM
YO i go to Hwy 100 every saturday, and soon to change to every friday once it gets a little warmer. U can look in my profile to see my car, U cant mistake it, easy to recognize, Not to many White Z's down there. ill have to look for u this saturday when i go, u wont see me in my car tho, i blew the motor on the way down there last saturday. so im dropping a new one in this weekend, But if u see me. i should be in a Silver RSX type S or a Black Integra with "i4" on the side window.

Friday, April 08, 2005 7:22 PM
f- that... is it worth the CRAZY price of a ticket to go hang out on a streeet?

...but i'd be willing to go if some other ppl went

I'm tellin' Uncle Ben!! You stole his RICE!!

"premiere cavalier" coming soon to a street near you!!
Friday, April 08, 2005 11:12 PM
hey Lee >< i4 Racing > i work on 86th and greenfield at the bowling alley called riviera lanes so if u wanna meet me there we could ride up to hwy after that and chill at a few places. Im planning on getting my supercharger installed probably monday or wednesday. I havent called yet to make a appointment tho so it might be long or sooner but i will hang out for a bit. i work from 3 to 9 at the bowling alley so drop in just before 9 if u wanna meet up.

Saturday, April 09, 2005 10:24 AM
ive been up there a bunch of times and never got hassled except for getting kicked out of the gas station parking lot. As long as your not speeding/racing or sitting somewhere you shouldnt be your biggest problem would be other a-hole drivers not cops. Just dont get pulled over for racing or speeding though because they will stick you with everything they can, stuff you probably never even heard of.

Hey nick, if your still interested in a month or so ill take a cruise up there with ya. You still have the cavy??

**TEAM GMCI**

http://www.cardomain.com/id/hotsaus_2k1
Sunday, April 10, 2005 4:01 AM
yea i was up there with friends chillin at oscars checking cars out and drinking a malt. after that we went of to rice haven or krispy kreme to everyone that isnt familiar with that name. after that I kinda got bored cause nothin interesting was going on. I saw lee up there and i was like hey but he just kept driving thru oscars and wouldnt stop

Sunday, April 10, 2005 9:05 AM
yea mike.. i still have this heap of junk... my winter beater pooped out on me, so i had to take her out and drive her around.. which isn't bad cuz it's FOR SALE, so it's gettin' some exposure.. it's goin' on ebay today, so in a week or so i might be up for goin' out one last time. .if it doesn't sell.. then i'll drive her some more

lemme know. and get the word out that there's a show car for sale. Price is negotiable, starting price: $6,750.

I'm tellin' Uncle Ben!! You stole his RICE!!

"premiere cavalier" coming soon to a street near you!!
Sunday, April 10, 2005 4:58 PM
i just took a half of a mini lap friday night in our explorer. ( i dont live down there anymore). wow talk about crazyness.

s-charged-cavey= make some rukus down there. I have the GM s/c(too many other mods to list) and i cruised around alot messing around with people, but like others i have had my fun down there and too risky now a days and i live 3 hours north .

I wouldnt mind getting together when i am down there , i wouldnt care where.

Sunday, April 10, 2005 8:45 PM
I should have my '02 back up and running soon...... I'll probably swing by Ultimate Truck when its back on the road.

As for cruising Hwy........ I've gotten away with WAY to much down there..... so now they pull me over as soon as they see me........ or follow me untill they find something to pull me over for..... lol

SPD RCR Z - '02 Z24 420whp
SLO GOAT - '04 GTO 305whp
W41 BOI - '78 Buick Opel Isuzu W41 Swap

Sunday, April 10, 2005 10:41 PM
yea i cant wait im going back up there friday. this way i will have time to break in the supercharger and so i can finish up shaving my badges and side moldings. basically all i gotta do is finish up removing some of the glue and then im done basically. Oh and i gotta go get some bug and tar remover which it seemed to help a lot with removing the glue residue.

Monday, April 11, 2005 7:35 AM
u dont have to break in the s/c. at least u are keeping your car clean ^ . Most of the cavs you will see are all riced out. It is good to keep your car looking stock down that way as the cops really dont hassle u much, or have a hard time finding something wrong. And plus when u roll up next to people and open your car up(been in turbo'd/my s/c cav) people will sh1t a brick. It is the best.

brian- stop in at Top Street if u have a chance and see the turbo hanging off jake's dsm .

Monday, April 11, 2005 5:15 PM
I used to cruise the hwy back in the day....lol ya like I'm an old man......well not really. Anyway...I got way too many tickets....and they were for stupid stuff like illegal tint and modified exhaust. Its not worth it for me to go up there anymore. Like a couple of other people said....cruising is in my past and I'm not out to impress anyone. It was fun when I was younger...I will admit....but I really grew out of it.

Tuesday, April 12, 2005 2:29 PM
watch the exhaust once you hit west allis they are pricks about exhaust i've been pulled over three times down there for just the exhaust got away with one the other two were $100 a piece. now i rarely drive up there i ride but lately i've been going up there with some of my r/c cars an rippin up the parking lot any one wana race my electric civic its fast. lol i usually sit in k-mart parking lot in my buddies wrx we race a little lol.

fire em up its time for ignition and straight automobile pimpin
look at my car http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/635569
Tuesday, April 12, 2005 4:57 PM
Ya...West Allis is where I got busted a few years back for my exhaust...the DA dropped it though...but I paid a 100 dollar tint ticket.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search