any wisconsin mustang guys - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
any wisconsin mustang guys
Saturday, April 23, 2005 4:18 PM
Any local wisconsin mustang guys? I'm in the milwaukee area with an 88 Foxbody hatch.

2007 Chevy Trailblazer SS
-3SS AWD
-Corsa Catback/Volant CAI
-LS1 e-fans
-HPTuners reflash

Re: any wisconsin mustang guys
Saturday, April 23, 2005 5:32 PM
Probably have more luck on a mustang forum

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Saturday, April 23, 2005 9:49 PM
Yeah a mustang forum would be better.

And BTW...I think I saw you at GLD. You were with the MMA (midwest mustang association) right? I was there with my friend who has a blue grand prix.

Sunday, April 24, 2005 6:32 AM
Lash wrote:Yeah a mustang forum would be better.

And BTW...I think I saw you at GLD. You were with the MMA (midwest mustang association) right? I was there with my friend who has a blue grand prix.

If you knew im with MMA, then why would you tell me to look into a mustang forum??? LMAO but anywho, yeah I was there on the 16th. Bright silver stang, pic in my sig. My time was nothing to be impressed with. A 14.3@100.07mph. Pretty sad considering my mods. I need a good tune. Besides my car running fatty pig rich, I need to adjust timing. My car is very timing sensitive for some reason, probably because my cam is nice and big.

But I'm already in 4 mustang forums, figured I'd try out a non-mustang forum. There are mustang guys everywhere.

I saw your friend with the blue gtp, very nice times he was laying down I must say. Me and my friend Tyler up there were commenting on that GTP, correct me if im wrong, but I believe it was hittin mid to low 13's.

And my POS rear end decided to blow out the posi on my 7th run when I was in the waterbox. effin Ford. jk. She'll be back up in no time!

-3SS AWD
-LS1 e-fans
-HPTuners reflash
Sunday, April 24, 2005 7:01 AM
hahaha... i blew a mustang going to peshtigo.... if thats any information for you... lol
Sunday, April 24, 2005 5:03 PM
Yeah....my friend with the GTP was running 13.4's with 7-8* of knock. He tried to solve his knock problem with water injection but it isn't helping much. It will be intercooled this week....then he'll be in the 12's.

Sunday, April 24, 2005 5:05 PM
Hey...you should check out Brewcuty Muscle too.

Monday, April 25, 2005 12:52 AM
BitchinJ wrote:hahaha... i blew a mustang going to peshtigo.... if thats any information for you... lol

you blew a mustang? like blew up the motor or beat him in a race? Or gave an actual horse some head?

-3SS AWD
-LS1 e-fans
-HPTuners reflash
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search