Minnesotan's Bemidji Z-24 Pics! Finally! - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Minnesotan's Bemidji Z-24 Pics! Finally!
Sunday, April 24, 2005 12:44 AM
Just thought I'd show you guys where I'm starting my car at. I'll have more pics when Cold Air Intake, 3rd brake light decal and sponsor logos are installed! Let me know what you think.

P.S. Sorry if the rendering is all messed up. If it is let me know that too.

Re: Minnesotan's Bemidji Z-24 Pics! Finally!
Sunday, April 24, 2005 1:23 AM
im not sure what host you have those on, but they're not coming through. try uploading them to cardomain or www.imageshack.us.

Sunday, April 24, 2005 7:02 AM
not working...
Sunday, April 24, 2005 8:51 AM
Can't host from yahoo at all.

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Sunday, April 24, 2005 9:33 AM
Alright, here's another shot at the pictures. Let me know if it works and what you think!

Sunday, April 24, 2005 9:38 AM
Double posting is the Devil!!

Even though it looks godd

Sunday, April 24, 2005 9:52 AM
I know, sorry about the double post. I just kinda wanted to know Minnesotans view of my car and then general opinions of it. I won't do it again I promise!
Sunday, April 24, 2005 10:15 AM
it has potential.

Sunday, April 24, 2005 10:23 AM
Thanks for the feedback cannon, and thanks for hooking me up with www.cardomain.com .
Sunday, April 24, 2005 12:13 PM
nice, clean and well kept
should bring it down to the track in Brainerd on May 4th. there will be a few of us there that will be racing.

Sunday, April 24, 2005 2:31 PM
good start...keep workin on it~

Monday, April 25, 2005 12:34 AM
Roy, thanks for the feedback. Sorry can't make it really anywhere until May 15th and summer. I'd like to come down sometime though. Let me know!

2k-Cavi, thanks for the positive feedback. Everyone, thank you for being honest in what you think. I've had a few burns on quality of things on my car, but I will keep working on it I promise!
Monday, April 25, 2005 8:20 AM
those wheels actually look pretty good on there

the seat covers , steering wheel cover , and the wiper blades are a bit on the tacky side

good start other wise

Monday, April 25, 2005 8:54 PM
hrm, I've seen ya around town a few times..dunno if ya have ever seen me or not.. Used to drive that lame sunfire in my sig... and now I drive a silver 240SX..anywho..cya around

Wednesday, April 27, 2005 7:50 AM
berrata wheels, right? wal-mart interior, and an amp wire that runs through you fender and door?

man, you need to come to a meet so we can channel your efforts into something that looks even better.

but your trying...

HiLow Customs
http://www.MNJ-Bodies.org
Wednesday, April 27, 2005 8:00 AM
I promise I'll be to the next one possible. I can't come May 7th due to a concert here in Bemidji
Wednesday, April 27, 2005 9:45 AM
sorry bro but whats to see you went from one stock rim really to another and the interior is all covers and stuff i guess i am not inpressed. not trying to be a dick but theres really nothing to see. i mean slap a kit on'er lower do some motor stuff and then take some pics

M.I.L.F. HUNTER Its quarter past 12:00 know where your mom is................................I do
Wednesday, April 27, 2005 10:09 AM
and checkin your registry make sure you swap a new motor in before you turbo or rebuild or something probably not a good idea to turbo a motor with 155,000 miles IMO

M.I.L.F. HUNTER Its quarter past 12:00 know where your mom is................................I do
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search