Bemidji Z24 update (sorry no pics yet) - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Bemidji Z24 update (sorry no pics yet)
Wednesday, April 27, 2005 8:08 AM
I'm so happy! Two days ago I received my Z24 3rd brake light decal and I installed it yesterday. It looks shweet. Then in the afternoon I recieved more good news when a package came holding in it a cold air intake. I installed it immediately after getting out of class. The engine looks so much better now. It took a while for me to put it in because the hole in the piping was to big for the oxygen sensor. So, I had to custom make a washer out of the old rubber intake tubing. Immediately after getting it installed with a little of my friends help I wanted to race. He had driven a Honda Accord to my house and we went out to County Road 9, West of Bemidji and lined them up. Let me tell you, I can sure tell the difference between that stupid black box and a cold air intake! I launched hard off the line and within seconds I was a car length ahead. Went through the gears and ended up two car lengths ahead so I slightly short shifted into 4th and way short into 5th. I also coasted about 200 ft before the finish line and still ended up winning by 2 car lengths. When I talked to my friend he told me he just had the gas mashed on the Accord all the way to the finish line. Do you know how good that makes me feel?! Anyway, that's all for now. I'll have pics for you guys asap!

Re: Bemidji Z24 update (sorry no pics yet)
Wednesday, April 27, 2005 8:09 AM
Sorry, forgot to hit the "e-mail me replies" button.
Re: Bemidji Z24 update (sorry no pics yet)
Wednesday, April 27, 2005 2:50 PM
heh, we should line up my 240 and your cav.. kinda curious as to how that would go, havent got to race a z24 yet.. I did kick that red cavy's ass though, with the partial bodykit on it..not sure if its a 2.2 or 2.4 though..anywho, ttyl

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search