Arlo.. you gonna LOVE this :D - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Arlo.. you gonna LOVE this :D
Tuesday, May 03, 2005 4:13 PM

Re: Arlo.. you gonna LOVE this :D
Tuesday, May 03, 2005 10:28 PM
Resize your pics

USACi =>146.9db
14.88 @ 90.73MPH =>GM Charger, Motor Mounts, Catback exhaust
Wednesday, May 04, 2005 2:48 PM
no

i dont wanna

Thursday, May 05, 2005 3:23 AM
lmao... i totally missed this thread miah... thats DAMN AWSOME... i cant wait to see my old front end finished... lol....

and yeah dude... by the way... i think when i'm ready for paint in the near future... i'll be driving over to visit you guys again... i have some guys here that will do it for around the same price probly... but it was a damn good time driving over there and hangin out with you guys so i wanna do that again... plus i owe you for showing up here and me not even BEING at that meet when you were here... lol... but yeah... i'll let you know for sure when i'm gonna make the journey again to come over there... it shouldnt be too long from now... we'll just see how you do when we throw back a couple beers and THAN paint

AND... i realized i never answered your question from a while back... i WILL be attending the bash... so you and shaun better be going too

Thursday, May 05, 2005 3:32 PM
sounds good you comin down here.
shaun decided not to go with the gold pearl over the top of the orange.. but it should look ok. he likes it at least.

if a few of the mnj people wanted to come down.. my mom manages a motel.... i could probably hook you up. we could have a barbecue or something... you'll just have to let me know.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005 10:33 PM
hey......
there is a new bastard cav update in the photos forum

Thursday, May 12, 2005 7:35 AM
brand new finished pics of bastardcav in photos forum

Thursday, May 12, 2005 5:11 PM
why didn't you put links to them in here?

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search