Southern WI Car Show/Glow Off 9/3/05 - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Southern WI Car Show/Glow Off 9/3/05
Saturday, May 07, 2005 9:02 PM
THis is the same show I went to last year alone where I won that HUGE Silver cup that everyone loved. last year was only one day and was indoors. This is 2 days and indoor and out......THIS SHOW WAS A GOOD TIME!!! Just wanted to post up for those to plan this in their calendars....A little pricey but definately worth it!!!

This is the trophy for those who didnt see it last year. My favorite of all I own. Help me make this one even bigger this year!!!!

Re: Southern WI Car Show/Glow Off 9/3/05
Sunday, May 08, 2005 4:17 AM
hmm. might have to go to that (not showing though, my car's not nice enough). all depends on whether i got to taste of madison that weekend or not.

i have to agree with everyone else, that is a really nice trophy!

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Sunday, May 08, 2005 9:37 PM
Its def added to my calander

Team Altered Car Club

Sunday, May 08, 2005 10:05 PM
i may go. one of the few things that is good about my car is the glow.

Sunday, May 08, 2005 10:21 PM
Ken96Z wrote:Its def added to my calander

It should definately be worth it. The coolest thing last year was the show was kinda in a out of the way place so the car quality wasnt really wasnt there but the trucks definately were. This year the cars should be just as hot. They had some cars that were done by extreme audio and from memory those were the nicest cars there. It was cool to ride in and see the looks on people faces who had never seen my ride before. then after it got dark I hit the switches and really caught some looks from the lighting setup. It will be the same for anyon else who goes this year. I look forward to seeing the look on the cordinatorss face when loads of cars start showing up that he wasnt counting on..... He had about 30 cars last year with another 30 to 40 competing in SPL. We can bring that 30 alone from the JBO and local car clubs.

RAKSJ04 wrote:i may go. one of the few things that is good about my car is the glow.

I have to admit they are the pickiest judges I have seen for glow which is a good thing. They wanted to see install books, fuse locations, and switches labeled. I didnt have any of that last year and won second place but for this year I had to tighten some things up when I added new stuff. I definately recommend a battery charger or inverter. This is a indoor show which means you cant start up your car to charge the battery. They had 2 classes last year, interior lighting and exterior lighting. It was $40 for each event. I only entered exterior last year. LIke I said in the above statement. The ride quality is at a level where you will feel comfortable showing your car. Bring it out, show it, have fun and see what happens. You might find some ideas at that show you want for your ride. None of our cars got where they were without looking at what was being shown at that time.

Sunday, May 08, 2005 11:22 PM
I wish I could go but that's the day I move into my new suite style dorms (ya'll are jealous, I know, lol) dang it! That would be sooooo fun to go to, especially since I'd be able to watch Kelley take home another awesome trophy, ha ha ha....I'm so biased!
~Heather

****new sig coming soon!!!**** (hopefully)lol
"I'm the girl your mother warned you about" te he he
Monday, May 09, 2005 2:31 AM
Quikchk wrote:I wish I could go but that's the day I move into my new suite style dorms (ya'll are jealous, I know, lol) dang it! That would be sooooo fun to go to, especially since I'd be able to watch Kelley take home another awesome trophy, ha ha ha....I'm so biased!
~Heather

oh no, you know what that means. you best be having a party!

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Monday, May 09, 2005 11:14 PM
install books??? i lost any that came with the kit. i bought them off a friend. and i have to buy a forth neon

Monday, May 09, 2005 11:43 PM
RAKSJ04 wrote:install books??? i lost any that came with the kit. i bought them off a friend. and i have to buy a forth neon

.....No bro. Thats funny though. A install book in this case would be a binder of pictures that shows the stuff the judge cant see. They are used in SPL setups the most which threw me off at this show. They wanted to see where the wiring comes and goes it would also show where the fuses are and how the lights are installed in difficult places after everything is buttoned back up. Very much overkill and a huge waste of time but I guess it would be worth it on a serious show vehicle.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search