Kenosha & Racine meets? - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Kenosha & Racine meets?
Tuesday, May 10, 2005 5:23 AM
?

are there going to be any this year? i know last year they kinda flopped.. and i think i only made it to 1 or 2 but i will be around alot more this summer, so i was curious if there is any interest in meets

laters

My car was made with wrenches, Not chopsticks.

Re: Kenosha & Racine meets?
Tuesday, May 10, 2005 5:53 AM
well when i was out swapping bumpers at Brian (SpeedRacerZ) bro's house, Brian said he was getting ready to set some up. Main ones he talked about were at Miller Park when they have an AutoX event there and then at GLD too. He mentioned about a meet at a park and grilling out too but i don't think he said anything about a location.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Tuesday, May 10, 2005 8:17 AM
The kenosha ones Mike, myself, and travis were always doing. As soon as Mike and I joined the team it seems that all free time went right to them. I think it would be pretty easy to get them up and going again. I dont know what nights work best but we would need to decide on a night to meet up? This would be the same night each and every week.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005 8:46 AM
yall should come watch us play softball at Peorio park in Kenosha.. that's where some of our cars will be.. myself, hubdub, some guy w/a nice civic, a few others, then we can go to Coins and drink much alcohol

otherwise, if i still have the car around (which i do) i'll meet up in racine/kenosha..

that Miller Park thing is kinda far for a night thing..

I'm tellin' Uncle Ben!! You stole his RICE!!

"premiere cavalier" coming soon to a street near you!!
Tuesday, May 10, 2005 11:19 AM
I'll definately be willing to go to some meets. I'll be working in Illinois at a graphics shop n then also at a bar in Milwaukee. I can put something together if ya'll want.....
~Heather

****new sig coming soon!!!**** (hopefully)lol
"I'm the girl your mother warned you about" te he he
Tuesday, May 10, 2005 12:52 PM
nick baseballs and cars dont mix very well.

somebody set something up and ill be there.

**TEAM GMCI**

http://www.cardomain.com/id/hotsaus_2k1
Tuesday, May 10, 2005 3:29 PM
hotsaus_2k1 wrote:nick baseballs and cars dont mix very well.

somebody set something up and ill be there.

lol... very true

Tuesday, May 10, 2005 4:39 PM
I'm game if you guys wanna pick a night.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005 5:45 PM
Wednesday nights @ 7 PM??? Same park in Racine?

Tuesday, May 10, 2005 5:49 PM
damn you should do it tuesday nites. i get outta school pretty early on tuesdays. wednesdays i'm usually there until 9-10pm.

What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Tuesday, May 10, 2005 6:26 PM
yeah wed. bad for me too.... i have shop meetings that night

any other days are no prob.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005 6:27 PM
pretty much any night works for me as long as it's not Thursday-Saturday....I'll be workin' at the bars those nights, lol
~Heather

Tuesday, May 10, 2005 7:02 PM
tuesday sounds good to me

Tuesday, May 10, 2005 8:02 PM
works for me also

Tuesday, May 10, 2005 8:24 PM
me too

Tuesday, May 10, 2005 8:35 PM
weekends work for me not drivig to wisconsin duing the week though

Tuesday, May 10, 2005 9:11 PM
dont know if you would want to drive that far for what we do bro. We only hang out for like and hour or so. maybe longer if people show up but, that what happened last time. No one came out. The org name has gotten around more so maybe we will get more exposure?? Dont know. the weekends are hard to plan for due to so many shows, picnics, work and so on....

Tuesday, May 10, 2005 9:53 PM
if i can get back on first shift when school's out i'll try to make it to some of these. are non j-bodies allowed?

2002 Toyota Celica GT
Wednesday, May 11, 2005 5:39 AM
yes mike you can still come but youll have to park at least 500 feet away and buy everyone dinner.

**TEAM GMCI**

http://www.cardomain.com/id/hotsaus_2k1
Wednesday, May 11, 2005 7:25 AM
hotsaus_2k1 wrote:yes mike you can still come but youll have to park at least 500 feet away and buy everyone dinner.

...and a round of drinks.

SO EVERYTHING!
Wednesday, May 11, 2005 4:18 PM
I was just thinking. A lot of my friends started from this thing. Mike "hotsaus" and Travis "Monkee" and I all met at this meet the very first time. We all met Mike "tanracer/ D_celerator" who introduced us all to Heather "quikchk" and also Ron came out "name on here unknown", jason "flakedzfire" and also Nick "whtcavy" all met at these meets. In turn hotsaus and I joined GMCI through heather in which we now know a ton more people. Maybe a little petty but its wierd how things worked out. How could we not get them going again?

Wednesday, May 11, 2005 4:41 PM
^ Ron "name on here unknown" = Me

I live 4 hours north now and work really odd shifts, so it would be a rare instance that I would get the chance to get down there for a meet, especially during the week.

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Wednesday, May 11, 2005 6:11 PM
I'll get them going again if it's the last thing I do! lol so is the consensus Tuesday nights then?? What time and where you guys wanna meet?? n when do we want to start this?? I'll be home next Monday so whenever is cool with me.....
~Heather

Wednesday, May 11, 2005 7:09 PM
i dont get out of the shop till 6:00pm,

tuesdays are good for me, after 6

i will meet where ever

AREA 51 wrote:I was just thinking. A lot of my friends started from this thing. Mike "hotsaus" and Travis "Monkee" and I all met at this meet the very first time. We all met Mike "tanracer/ D_celerator" who introduced us all to Heather "quikchk" and also Ron came out "name on here unknown", jason "flakedzfire" and also Nick "whtcavy" all met at these meets. In turn hotsaus and I joined GMCI through heather in which we now know a ton more people. Maybe a little petty but its wierd how things worked out. How could we not get them going again?

ha. i was thinking about that the other day after i left your place when we were doin Heathers body kit.....

Wednesday, May 11, 2005 10:15 PM
hotsaus_2k1 wrote:yes mike you can still come but youll have to park at least 500 feet away and buy everyone dinner.

haha okay okay

Quote:

AREA 51 wrote:
I was just thinking. A lot of my friends started from this thing. Mike "hotsaus" and Travis "Monkee" and I all met at this meet the very first time. We all met Mike "tanracer/ D_celerator" who introduced us all to Heather "quikchk" and also Ron came out "name on here unknown", jason "flakedzfire" and also Nick "whtcavy" all met at these meets. In turn hotsaus and I joined GMCI through heather in which we now know a ton more people. Maybe a little petty but its wierd how things worked out. How could we not get them going again?

i agree 100% lots of good friends made from these meets. we definitely have a great time in the couple hours a week we spend at these meets. if i was going to vote for a time/place for these meets it would be tues or wed at around 6:30-7 somewhere in racine

2002 Toyota Celica GT
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search