Kenosha & Racine meets? - Page 2 - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Kenosha & Racine meets?
Wednesday, May 11, 2005 10:22 PM
i started autox this year. it is a lot of fun you guys should come out. i am tired of si wipping me. they start at like 8am and go untill 5 or 6 pm. they are a whole day thing. but it shows whos car is just show. lol my times sucked. but still i was the only cavy out there last time. neons beat me. it was a sad sad sad sad day. my best time was during the fun run when i bumped my pressure up to 40psi up front.

Thursday, May 12, 2005 5:29 AM
AREA 51 wrote:I was just thinking. A lot of my friends started from this thing. Mike "hotsaus" and Travis "Monkee" and I all met at this meet the very first time. We all met Mike "tanracer/ D_celerator" who introduced us all to Heather "quikchk" and also Ron came out "name on here unknown", jason "flakedzfire" and also Nick "whtcavy" all met at these meets. In turn hotsaus and I joined GMCI through heather in which we now know a ton more people. Maybe a little petty but its wierd how things worked out. How could we not get them going again?

yeah, travis is now my roommate/bitch. he cooks and cleans, sometimes he gets a little out of line but i just slap him around a little and hes good for another couple weeks.

and i beleive we met jason up in milwaukee on hwy 100.

**TEAM GMCI**

http://www.cardomain.com/id/hotsaus_2k1
Thursday, May 12, 2005 3:45 PM
hey now the only reason I do all that is cause you swallow..... dont go pushin your luck here buddy. We might have to re-evaluate our deal!

Thursday, May 12, 2005 5:15 PM
Man Travis, I feel bad for you.....I mean, ur stuck with Mike as a roommate?? Gosh, that must suck!!! lol
~Heather

****new sig coming soon!!!**** (hopefully)lol
"I'm the girl your mother warned you about" te he he
Thursday, May 12, 2005 6:34 PM
^^^ lol so when are we gonna start these tues night meets?

Friday, May 13, 2005 12:31 PM
i think i remember going to a couple of these last year or the year b4 but those were the days nobodyelse came or i was to early or late i dont friggin know..i will probably stop in on a couple of these..

Friday, May 13, 2005 1:08 PM
they can start whenever.....maybe next week?? Or the week after that?? It depends on the weather, lol....cause I know I don't wanna be sittin' out in the snow! lol jk
~Heather

Friday, May 13, 2005 3:54 PM
stupid crap!! I dont have next tuesday off. I gotta request all tuesdays off so I can go so prolly the next week will be my first week but hell you guys can sure start these without me!

Friday, May 13, 2005 9:49 PM
have one next wednesday night lol i have off work then

2002 Toyota Celica GT
Saturday, May 14, 2005 10:52 AM
i think in only showed up once.. and it was kidna @!#$ty weather.

pretty much eaveryone there ended up on GMCI for a little while.. (tho some of us have moved on to bigger and better things) but u know what i mean. while others of us stil lhave the GMCI Banner in our living rooms! haha

this Tuesday i could meet after practice cuz we have a bye, but every other tuesday i'll be playin' softball (which isn't bad for cars if u don't park next to the field), then goin' to Coins for the after-game-drunk-fest.

but, whatever. i'll meet up. got ppl lookin' at the car.. so i could sit w/ mike 500 feet away in the Taurus until we buy yall dinner AND drinks..

an dni thought by RON, you meant, Ronnie C... oops

I'm tellin' Uncle Ben!! You stole his RICE!!

"premiere cavalier" coming soon to a street near you!!
Saturday, May 14, 2005 4:26 PM
YOU LYING PIECE OF CRAP!!! You told me to my face you didnt have the banner. We could have used that at shows last year. We knew the whole time it was in your living room by people who knew you. Why are you keeping a banner from a team you left, you quit? You arent any better than Scott, I guess both of you have a habit of lying to people you call your friends huh? What a joke

Wednesday, May 18, 2005 4:39 PM
so anyone still up for this? I got next tues off....... anyone?

Wednesday, May 18, 2005 4:43 PM
i'm up for it. gotta take an exam at 5:30 should be able to get down there by 7-8. just give me an address.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Thursday, May 19, 2005 6:44 PM
BoltZ22 wrote:i'm up for it. gotta take an exam at 5:30 should be able to get down there by 7-8. just give me an address.

Well we were meeting at a park in racine before, I would assume we would be doing the same. As far as an address I dont know that one, but I know how to get there from the interstate so I can give you directions if you want. Hopefully others will chime in here and contribute also. I have tues off so I WILL show up between 7:30 and 8. I think we were getting good turn out from these before so its a good idea to get these goin again.

Thursday, May 19, 2005 9:20 PM
I'll come out

Friday, May 20, 2005 4:51 AM
yea, directions would help. i'd be coming from itt tech up in greenfield. it's right on layton.

What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Monday, May 23, 2005 7:58 AM
I won't be able to make it this week because me my mom n sister will be in Milwaukee to see hairspray....for those of u who don't know...it's a musical/play thingy. I'll be there next week tho!!!!!
~Heather

Monday, May 23, 2005 8:25 AM
BoltZ22 wrote:yea, directions would help. i'd be coming from itt tech up in greenfield. it's right on layton.

if it's at the same place as before, you take 94 south to hwy 20 exit #333/ go left on hwy 20 a ways to ohio street and turn right/ keep going till you see a big park on the right side of the road. you can't miss it. it's called pritchard park.

2002 Toyota Celica GT
Monday, May 23, 2005 9:33 AM
thanks for throwing those directions out there mike. I was just about to do it. You gonna be there tomorrow?

Monday, May 23, 2005 9:45 AM
np travis. i gotta work tomorrow night so i can't make it. maybe next week. i won't have my car for a few days anyways and i don't really feel like cruisin in a camry. lol

2002 Toyota Celica GT
Monday, May 23, 2005 2:11 PM
hey camrys are cool lol ... see you next week then
laters

Monday, May 23, 2005 6:00 PM
I feel the same. dont wanna cruise till i get my car back. That wont be for a while

Monday, May 23, 2005 6:58 PM
Hey I have an imprint of a tree on the front of my car but Im still cruisin......course thats cause its the only car I got but still lol

Wednesday, May 25, 2005 6:06 AM
anyone show up?

2002 Toyota Celica GT
Wednesday, May 25, 2005 3:00 PM
me and travis. that was it.

SO EVERYTHING!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search