1998 Cavalier FOR SALE! - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
1998 Cavalier FOR SALE!
Monday, May 16, 2005 7:08 PM
Im seeling my 1998 Cavalier, check out my Registry for details. If you have any questions post it up!

FOR INFO:
http://www.j-body.org/classifieds/automobiles/32857/

FOR PICTURES:
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/504959

Re: 1998 Cavalier FOR SALE!
Monday, May 16, 2005 7:27 PM
a '98 cavalier for $8400? good luck with that one.

Monday, May 16, 2005 7:58 PM
Eh, its just a starting price ... plus i had a couple people offer me certain dollar amounts for it so that it was made me put my starting price at $8499

Thanks for the post tho

Monday, May 16, 2005 8:00 PM
I'll give you $500
Monday, May 16, 2005 8:22 PM
Ok, now it may not have value to you ... not a big deal .. not really a big deal if I sell it or not. Ive been lookin at getting a new car for sometime now and figured I would make a post for it. If you dont have any good questions about the car then stfu .. thank you

I know there are some people that like my car and apprecate all the work that has gone into it .. I have spent alittle over $15,000 on it including the price of the car ($4,100) ... NADA book value on the car is $4,000 with the body mileage. I have had offers on the car when i was not selling it so now that i am I will see if I can get close to the price of those offers.

Tuesday, May 17, 2005 12:33 AM
Sorry guys but it is a very nice Car, and is probably easily gonna be sold for more to someone.

Nick what are you thinkin about getting, a bimmer?

if you decide to part it out I got first dibs one the motor and tranny

Jason

USACi =>146.9db
14.88 @ 90.73MPH =>GM Charger, Motor Mounts, Catback exhaust
Tuesday, May 17, 2005 1:30 AM
just out of curiousity... sorry to waste your time in this post...

but does that actually come with MY axel... lol

is that axel still in there by the way... just wondering man...

Tuesday, May 17, 2005 1:31 PM
2NVUS4U wrote:Sorry guys but it is a very nice Car, and is probably easily gonna be sold for more to someone.

Nick what are you thinkin about getting, a bimmer?

if you decide to part it out I got first dibs one the motor and tranny

Jason

I was originaly going to part it out but i think I will see what i can get for it as a whole, but if I do I will let you know.

Im looking at getting a Honda S2000 right now, looked at a few in the Cities today, going back for a test drive.

Lol @ Arlo .. im sorry i really need to get that back to you, i never thought about it today but I should be back this weekend I will try and stop by. BTW it isnt on the car lol

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search