Pre-Bash Party - Page 3 - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Pre-Bash Party
Friday, June 24, 2005 8:28 PM
Yeah if you want to come up and pick it up....ha ha lol tee hee!!!

Friday, June 24, 2005 8:29 PM
WOO HOO....I got the top!!!!

Friday, June 24, 2005 8:42 PM
i'll hold you to that...

Friday, June 24, 2005 10:42 PM
I know she will be there with or without me

JHound
I took a Grey Hound bus to the 2005 GMSC Bash

http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/9/web/501000-501999/501209_5.jpg
Saturday, June 25, 2005 12:14 AM
all the more reason for you to show up.

Saturday, June 25, 2005 8:33 AM
hahaha no i would behave myself either way... i think... ill try, but hey! im a good girl what are you talking about?! teehee and jen yes get some leachynuts or what ever the hell they are. spurt spurt
Saturday, June 25, 2005 12:44 PM
LMFAO!!!!!!

Saturday, June 25, 2005 2:22 PM
bad news... nicks car is dead... his transaxle is broked
Saturday, June 25, 2005 2:26 PM
Not sure if that is what it is or not but possible lol, I need DAVE to look at it, thats his area of cars lol

JHound

Saturday, June 25, 2005 2:28 PM
you always need Dave to look at your car lol i'll come fix it
Saturday, June 25, 2005 2:30 PM
Maybe the tranny, i was searching the forum and saw someone with the same problem well pretty close and people said the tranny

DAVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE>.................................................... COME BACK TO THE CITIES DAMN IT

And either way Im going to this meet lol if nothing else to fix my car lol jk Ill be there

JHound

Sunday, June 26, 2005 1:59 PM
I'm sorry but this is a pre-bash PARTY not meet, so therefore Dave is not allowed to pick up a tool that weekend....

But if ya really want it fixed maybe just maybe I could let him pencil ya in sometime this week.....lol...jk Nick

Sunday, June 26, 2005 1:59 PM
Nick are you goin to the bash??

Sunday, June 26, 2005 2:05 PM
I doubt I will be at the bash, I am moving out and now my car is kaput so money isnt good lol

JHound

Sunday, June 26, 2005 3:22 PM
Just a new suggestion..is anybody up for a wap that night....that would mean though that anyone comin would have to bring me 2 bottles of boose and 5 pounds of any kind of fruit and 2 jugs of juice like hawaiian punch or something like thursday before

I'm the queen of waps...they are soooo yummmmmmy

Sunday, June 26, 2005 9:10 PM
Nick , Man soory I didnt make it over I was dead tired when I got home I was up till like 5 am last night and was back up at 9 today and drivin all the way from Akeley was a tough one...Ill call ya tomorrow and maybe stop by after work , aight....

Later, Dave

Monday, June 27, 2005 5:39 AM
mmmm sounds yummy jen... i can bring you fruit and juice but ya know boose could be an issue seeing as im not 21 haha but i agree with you, its a party, not a meet. omg do you realize now we maybe wont have to just stand there lookin stupid while they all poke at their cars
Monday, June 27, 2005 3:05 PM
Damn Trin...how many posts do you have?

I'll pay for anyones gas and bring any booze you wan't if anyones willing to show me the way.. Now that I'ved moved back home...no one knows me anymore...It'd be a good chance to get to know some people again..I can't go to the bash though. I've gotta work.
I could just stop by but won't unless I'm invited first. I live in Owatonna, MN, and could make it no problem..maybee noon Firday.

Wad do ya say?

Free gas and booze

Monday, June 27, 2005 7:18 PM
Screw the gas, except maybe you can help Fodder out..LOL...sorry Fodder,

Hell yeah bring the boose....seriously who wants to drop off some boose and fruit and juice on thursday night????? Cmon people it will be soooo yummy!

Tuesday, June 28, 2005 7:37 AM
debating on coming up after work..off at 4 so would make it up there around 6:30 or 7ish?

Tuesday, June 28, 2005 9:13 AM
So prolly not gonna be a wap... But still gonna be a sleep where you fall...

Tuesday, June 28, 2005 9:20 AM
aww man jen thats too bad... sounded too yummy... but hell i can bring you fruit and juice and all that just someone else has to take care of the booze
Tuesday, June 28, 2005 10:14 AM
Well... I gotta work thursday night....(3rd Shift) at the local glass factory here. so no booze thursday.. Hey fodder...you takin' 90 to 52N through Rochester aint ya? I'de bee taking either 35 up or some odd back roads determaning on my mood. So much for gas money unless you wan't to meet up north of rochester and we could gas up

Seriously though....if ya really need gas$$$ I could do that...I wish my car looked as good as yours.....mine is still in the homade primer paint / replacing panels stages. The only trick thing on my car is my remote control fog lights, that I just installed

Hey trin...this thing at your house? I'm assuming we'll just have to look for all the Cavi's and J-birds sitting outside somones driveway.

By the way...I've got a bunch of tools in my trunk if need be...

Tuesday, June 28, 2005 10:54 AM
Hey, I finally got around to redoing ym sig.....I have no ambition

Tuesday, June 28, 2005 11:18 AM
weebel, i'll be takin 90 to 52. don't worry about the gas money... im sure Jenn can "reimburse" me...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search