Madison Area Meet July 16 or 17 - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Madison Area Meet July 16 or 17
Friday, June 17, 2005 4:21 PM
So I will be in Madison the weekend of July 16 and 17 for my 21st B-day and was wondering if anyone would wanna have a meet some where in the area. I would prefer to have it later in the day on saturday because there is no way I'll be able to get outta bed before say noonish, I'll probly be in a commatose state untill then from Friday night. No specific location or time set yet just want your input. What you guys think.

Re: Madison Area Meet July 16 or 17
Friday, June 17, 2005 8:52 PM
id make it again if possable..hopfully be able to stay longer this time

96 cavi'/WI j's
Saturday, June 18, 2005 12:55 PM
saturday i'd be able to make it after 2. sunday anytime. this time though, find somewhere not quite so close to downtown though.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Saturday, June 18, 2005 4:55 PM
I could prolly come up for that one.

Saturday, June 18, 2005 5:49 PM
monkee depending on what time if you want i'll ride in from milwaukee with you if it ends up being on saturday. i'll have school that morning at itt. should get out around noonish. probably earlier though.

What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Sunday, June 19, 2005 2:54 PM
We need to either find a place to have the meet that has grills or we need to find a way to get a grill to the place. We have a grill at school but there's no way I'm putting it in my car. If my one friend is out that weekend for my b-day I'll get him to bring the grill in his truck. Lets start a list and see who can make it what day/time. I'm thinking Saturday afternoon between 2 and 4 or something like that would be the best to have it.
Also if we do want to grill out we'll have to add on who can bring what.
Here goes with the list:

1)Tyler Steinhardt (Saturday) possibly bring several other people
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)

Sunday, June 19, 2005 4:18 PM
2)Heather (Sunday) I have a car show in Port Washington Saturday
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)

****new sig coming soon!!!**** (hopefully)lol
"I'm the girl your mother warned you about" te he he
Sunday, June 19, 2005 6:02 PM
3)Cheesecake (any day)
4)
5)
6)
7)

Monday, June 20, 2005 8:40 AM
3)Cheesecake (any day)
4)Ken96z(Sunday) I have a car show in Port Washington Saturday
5)
6)
7)

Monday, June 20, 2005 3:40 PM
Heather and/or Ken, where's this car show in port washington?

3)Cheesecake (any day)
4)Ken96z(Sunday) I have a car show in Port Washington Saturday
5)BoltZ22 (either day is fine. have school on Sat until noonish. i'd be willing to bring either soda or chips)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

SO EVERYTHING!
Tuesday, June 21, 2005 6:33 PM
it's in Port Washington....it's Fish Day, lol. but there's a car show that a bunch of my friends and I are going to. I'll try n find the website n post the info if ya'd like me to.
~Heather

Tuesday, June 21, 2005 6:52 PM
Fish Day info
~Heather

Tuesday, June 21, 2005 10:07 PM
OMG! Foghat is gonna be there.

i might stop there after school then.

SO EVERYTHING!
Wednesday, June 22, 2005 2:19 PM
Does Olin Park have grills? that would be a good place to have it since it's right off the beltline and not that hard to find.

SO EVERYTHING!
Thursday, June 23, 2005 8:26 PM
Wow only 5 so far. Come on all you guys that have been complaining about no WI meets and such. Hopefully more people will sign up as we get closer. I suppose we still have like 3 weeks.

Thursday, June 23, 2005 9:44 PM
I might be able 2 show, depending on if I gotta work or not

if it ain't broke...MAKE IT GO FASTER
Friday, June 24, 2005 5:08 AM
Tyler Steinhardt wrote:Wow only 5 so far. Come on all you guys that have been complaining about no WI meets and such. Hopefully more people will sign up as we get closer. I suppose we still have like 3 weeks.

well pick a date for certain. It looks like so far Sunday is the better day for people to make it. Also, we need a specific place to meet. I offered up the idea of Olin Park, but no one has said anythign about it. I would take control of it but i'm trying to get a meet/b-day bash together the week before and I don't know madison the best.

SO EVERYTHING!
Friday, June 24, 2005 10:48 AM
Alright we're going to set the date as Sunday June 17th around say 1ish. As for where exactly I am not sure yet. Boltz22 I'll try to find out about Olin Park, never really heard of it before. If 1 is too early for anyone let me know and we'll see if we can change the time.

Friday, June 24, 2005 2:00 PM
Olin Park is right across the street (John Nolen) from the Alliant Energy Center.

SO EVERYTHING!
Sunday, June 26, 2005 8:02 PM
Quote:

Tyler Steinhardt wrote:

Wow only 5 so far. Come on all you guys that have been complaining about no WI meets and such. Hopefully more people will sign up as we get closer. I suppose we still have like 3 weeks.

i dont know why your so surprised no one is excited about this yet.....considering that nothing is planned except for it is on the 17th and it is in madison somewhere. and i dont mean to be an a$$ but if you want a meet you have to actually plan it.

i'm baaaaack!!
Sunday, June 26, 2005 11:28 PM
.kURt. wrote:
Quote:

Tyler Steinhardt wrote:

i dont know why your so surprised no one is excited about this yet.....considering that nothing is planned except for it is on the 17th and it is in madison somewhere. and i dont mean to be an a$$ but if you want a meet you have to actually plan it.

my thoughts exactly! everyone just come to my house the week before...

SO EVERYTHING!

Tuesday, June 28, 2005 8:09 PM
Alright so I was doing some research online and I couldn't find to much info on Olin Park and couldn't tell if there are grills there or not. I did how ever find out that Villas has grills some where. So unless some one knows of a better park to have it at that has grills we'll have the mee at Villas Park again. We have a grill at our house at school that we could use but unless some one can pick it up and take it there I have no way to get it there cause it ain't going in my car. So the 5 W's of the meet.

Who: Anyone
What: J-body meet
When: Sunday July 17 2:00 ish
Where: Villas Park (unless we find a better place before it's too late)
Why: grill out have a good time maybe have a few beers

Wednesday, June 29, 2005 12:22 PM
well i'm still thinkin of making it. i guess it's gonna come down to if i wanna try to find my way around that park again.

SO EVERYTHING!
Thursday, June 30, 2005 10:12 AM
I should be there n I'll drag Ken along with too.
~Heather

Thursday, June 30, 2005 2:53 PM
1)Tyler Steinhardt possibly bring several other people (Beer or what ever we need)
2)Heather
3)Cheesecake
4)Ken96z
5)BoltZ22 (Soda or Chips)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search