Madison Area Meet July 16 or 17 - Page 2 - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Madison Area Meet July 16 or 17
Saturday, July 02, 2005 4:35 PM
i might be able to swing by for a bit.

i'm baaaaack!!

Monday, July 04, 2005 12:48 AM
well it looks like i'll definitely be there. got a business transaction to take care of. plannin on getting there sometime between 2 or 3. all depends on when i get home the nite before from the Team JBF Meet down by Chicago.

UPDATED LIST

1)Tyler Steinhardt possibly bring several other people (Beer or what ever we need)
2)Heather
3)Cheesecake
4)Ken96z
5)BoltZ22 (Soda or Chips)
6)CaviEvoStyle
7)96Cavillac (Depending on work schedule)
8)CarGuy05 (Depending on work schedule)
9).kURt. (Possibly)
10)MoNkeE (Possibly)

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Monday, July 04, 2005 1:16 AM
so since it's at Vilas again? which parking lot are we meeting at?

What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Monday, July 04, 2005 9:27 AM
well..if its a vilas again..dont make it the same one i mentioned last time (it looked big on the map)...the parking lot before it was bigger

96 cavi'/WI j's
Friday, July 08, 2005 5:20 PM
Allright so the meet is next weekend already so I think that we should meet in the zoo parking lot and then from there we can find the grills or what ever. I'm not sure what parking lot there by, I couldn't find them on a map of the park or anything and since I haven't been in Madison since school was out I couldn't go check it out. Below is a map of how to get to the zoo entrance.

also here's a link to the site the map is from incase the pic doesn't show up or you want to check out there directions.

Directions

Saturday, July 09, 2005 5:00 PM
WHERE'S THE ZOO?
702 South Randall Avenue, Madison, WI 53715-1665

DRIVING DIRECTIONS

From I-90/I-39 or I-94

* Take exit to Hwy 12/14/18 West.
* Exit at Park Street, North. At bottom of ramp, turn right.
* Remain on Park Street for approximately 1.7 miles to Drake Street.
* Turn left onto Drake Street. There is a Zoo sign at the intersection of Park & Drake Streets.
* Travel on Drake Street for approximately five blocks to Randall Ave. The Zoo is at the corner of Randall Avenue & Drake Street.

From 151 North

* Take exit to Hwy 12/14/18 East.
* Exit at Park Street, North.
* Remain on Park Street for approximately 1.7 miles to Drake Street.
* Turn left onto Drake Street. There is a Zoo sign at the intersection of Park & Drake Streets.
* Travel on Drake Street for approximately five blocks to Randall Ave. The Zoo is at the corner of Randall Avenue & Drake Street.

From 151 South

* Remain on Highway 151 through the city until it becomes Park Street
* From Park Street, turn right on Drake Street.

SO EVERYTHING!
Saturday, July 09, 2005 7:56 PM
UPDATED LIST

1)Tyler Steinhardt possibly bring several other people (Beer or what ever we need)
2)Heather
3)Cheesecake
4)Ken96z
5)BoltZ22 (Soda or Chips)
6)CaviEvoStyle
7)96Cavillac
8)CarGuy05
9).kURt. (Possibly)
10)MoNkeE (Possibly)

well ill definetly be coming now...i can bring somthing if somone has an idea...also i talked to carguy05 and he should be coming with me...as for the parking lot thing...what if we meet at the parking lot right before the one we were at last time (closer to the brigde) it was bigger..i think..

96 cavi'/WI j's
Saturday, July 09, 2005 10:07 PM
96cavillac (Nik) wrote:well ill definetly be coming now...i can bring somthing if somone has an idea...also i talked to carguy05 and he should be coming with me...as for the parking lot thing...what if we meet at the parking lot right before the one we were at last time (closer to the bridge) it was bigger..i think..

well i'm bringing a 12 pack of mountain dew and a bag of doritos. so maybe you could like pepsi or coca cola and/or a different kinda snack food. either that or see if since tyler brought up the grilling part, if he's provided the burgers/hot dogs and buns.

i also agree with you, we should meet in the parking lot on the other side of the bridge. i'll go find the thread from the last meet and dig up the map i had found of vilas park and post it here.

SO EVERYTHING!
Saturday, July 09, 2005 10:33 PM
here's a link to the map. CLICK HERE!!!

for those that don't know, the one we met at last time is the one right on lake wingra by the beach. the one we are talking about meeting at this time is the one by the shelter and sports fields. and everyone remember that that road is a one way. have to come in from the west. we found that out the hard way last time.

SO EVERYTHING!
Sunday, July 10, 2005 9:47 AM
So I'm still game for grilling out cause it gives us something to do, but we didn't get too much response from everyone else about grilling out. So what I was thinking is that we can decide once everyone or more or less everyone is there and then some one can run to the store really quickly and pick stuff up. I can run to the store after we decide. The store is only about a mile away. There's also the swimming area at the park if any one wants to swim. I'm not exactly sure what it costs or anything like that though.

Sunday, July 10, 2005 10:16 AM
yead i liek the grilling idea...i think we got some charcol laying around ..if we do ill throw that in my car before coming...oh btw i will be coming probably 3-4ish

96 cavi'/WI j's

Sunday, July 10, 2005 6:15 PM
I'll be there, if its saturday

if it ain't broke...MAKE IT GO FASTER
Sunday, July 10, 2005 6:55 PM
Carguy05 wrote:I'll be there, if its saturday

it's on july 17th which is sunday.

SO EVERYTHING!
Monday, July 11, 2005 11:31 AM
we'll see then, I dunno wut my schedule looks like for Sunday yet

Monday, July 11, 2005 8:53 PM
imma show up to this one again and im gonna try and drag slowgreenfire to go too. his car has been buried in his garage cause he bought a jeep and has been neglecting the j. but tell us what to bring and we'll talk.

i'm baaaaack!!
Tuesday, July 12, 2005 12:40 PM
I want to make it to one damn meet up this summer.

I will keep you updated.

jake

Tuesday, July 12, 2005 3:31 PM
well comon jake...hopfully we will have a couple more before winter rolls around but who knows..it could be the last madison meet EVAR!( puttin on the pressure to make it )

also ill bring charcol for grilling...i think if everyone could bring a few dollers to chip in for food it would work good since it wouldnt be fair to expect tyler to do it himself , is that cool with everyone?

96 cavi'/WI j's
Tuesday, July 12, 2005 10:50 PM
I can make it, I have off on Sunday Cavillac let me know what time we are headin out from your place dude

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 8:17 AM
Carguy05 wrote:I can make it, I have off on Sunday Cavillac let me know what time we are headin out from your place dude

Ill Call you when i get done working at the hotel...usually 1-2...latest possable would be 3

96 cavi'/WI j's
Wednesday, July 13, 2005 9:47 AM
nope cant make it. sorry.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 11:42 PM
.kURt. wrote:imma show up to this one again and im gonna try and drag slowgreenfire to go too. his car has been buried in his garage cause he bought a jeep and has been neglecting the j. but tell us what to bring and we'll talk.

i'm bringing a 12 pack of mountain dew and a bag of doritos. nik's bringing charcoal. we're all gonna try and chip in a few bucks so tyler can go to the store and get hot dogs and buns and such. maybe bring another 12 pack of something like pepsi or coca cola?

AND IF ANYONE IS FREE THE DAY BEFORE (SATURDAY), WANNA RIDE DOWN TO THE CHICAGO AREA MEET WITH ME??? I'LL ACTUALLY BE OUT IN MILWAUKEE PRIOR TO HEADING DOWN THERE. SO ANYONE INTERESTED COULD MEET ME AT LIKE SOUTHRIDGE MALL IN GREENFIELD, WI RIGHT OFF OF I894 IN THE MILWAUKEE AREA.

SO EVERYTHING!

Thursday, July 14, 2005 10:21 AM
Sounds like there'll be a decent turn out if everyone that says there coming comes. I'll see everyone there on Sunday if I'm still alive . Friday night is going to be real rough, going out to the bars at school (Madison) for my 21st and one of my room mates has already told me that he's going to try to send me to detox, lol, what nice roommates. Also hopefully I'll get my rear decklid back together tonight. I had to take it apart and fix it the other day. I'm kinda pissed off though cause the LED's are dimmer now for some reason so the logo doesn't get as bright anymore, but I'm not going to pull it out again.

Friday, July 15, 2005 8:31 PM
im also haveing a little get together on the 30th (its a saterday) at bender park in oakcreek if any one is interested . its all types of cars import domestic any one is welcom to come so far there is around 20 to 30 ppl comeing for sure i have 10 2lt of soda and a grill im bringing plus otheres r bringing things also . so if any 1 wants to join hit me up
( lost_23@hotmail.com )

http://www.myspace.com/modifiedscc
Saturday, July 16, 2005 7:38 PM
well it's almost the day. i got my interior cleaned tonite and i'm gonna wash the car tomorrow morning. i've got a 12 pack of mountain dew, bag of nacho cheese doritos, and a bag of lays bbq flavored chips to bring. i'll also dig around and see if i can find a football tomorrow morning. see you all there tomorrow. i should be there by at least 3.

SO EVERYTHING!
Saturday, July 16, 2005 8:12 PM
i should be there 3:30-4 ...

96 cavi'/WI j's
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search