I need some advice - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
I need some advice
Saturday, June 18, 2005 2:46 PM
How many of you drive your cars during the winter?? I'm not sure ill be able to afford a diff car to drive during this winter so I was just wondering how many of you drive yours during the winter and if they make it out alive? lol

Re: I need some advice
Saturday, June 18, 2005 3:37 PM
i might be sellin my buick. only thing is if you live somewhere where there's emissions it won't pass (no cat ). my main reason for thinking about selling it is that i'm moving out by milwaukee.

but to answer your question, i drive my cavi off and on through the winter, but then again mine is nothing special. YET!

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Saturday, June 18, 2005 3:40 PM
I would never drive with a fiberglass kit in the winter. I took my kit off the first time the snow fell, it doesn't take much to crack the bumper, and its expensive to fix.

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Saturday, June 18, 2005 5:08 PM
I drove my cav with my drift fiberglass kit on and I survived. The only trouble I had was sometimes I did hit the snow right after a fresh fall but not besides that. The only reasons I got stuck was because I had zrated summer tires that had 0 tread lol.
I would recomend keeping your stock body kit so you can put it back on

JHound
I took a Grey Hound bus to the 2005 GMSC Bash

http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/9/web/501000-501999/501209_5.jpg
Saturday, June 18, 2005 5:55 PM
I think I'm going to start looking for another car that I can afford and if I don't find one ill just have to be really careful ... it's not lowered and it has all season tires on it so I might be ok

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search