Gonna be in Minneapolis over 4th of July weekend - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Gonna be in Minneapolis over 4th of July weekend
Sunday, June 26, 2005 4:51 PM
My best friends girlfriend live at a house on a lake out near minniapolis. So they are goign there for the weekend of the 4th, me and my girlfriend are flying out 1st thing in the mourning saturday and staying till monday afternoon.

Whos around there that would possibly wanna meet up to come with to fireworks or whatever

Re: Gonna be in Minneapolis over 4th of July weekend
Sunday, June 26, 2005 7:24 PM
i just took a big @!#$.... seriously, it was like giving birth

Re: Gonna be in Minneapolis over 4th of July weeke
Sunday, June 26, 2005 8:16 PM
I wouldnt mind hangin out... Im sure others will too, but i could be wrong... lol

hello
NEO WAS HERE
I have become too lazy to create a new sig.
you're reading my line-break
<A HREF="http://www.neo-j.741.com/">Check my website</A>
Sunday, June 26, 2005 8:23 PM
Ryan we are havin a PARTY look in the pre bash party thread and come and join us ...

Should be a good time hope ya can make it out...lemme know I can maybe swing over and pick ya up or give ya directions if ya need to you should have my cell# still...

Later, Dave

Monday, June 27, 2005 2:06 PM
I'm planning on going up by Redwing to get some bottle rockets and other goodies....To bad dark-star's car will be left at home (flying in), I'de love to see that thing in person. My car looks like it was lit on fire (temp paint) so I've been staying away from gatherings until I can get it re-painted....although I'de love to hang out with some other J's even if my car looks the worst out of the bunch

My best friends boyfriend lives in fridley...ya anywhere around there?

I wish there was a local group around Owatonna, we J-body guys need to band together nowadays....people hate us for some reason.

Monday, June 27, 2005 6:23 PM
change of plans, I was gonna fly cause I fly for free (almost free its like $12 round trip from chicago to Minniapolis) but I fly stand by, being a holiday weekend its not looking so good, so my girlfriend and I are driving, but no cavi where taking her lexus.

I forgot the name of the town were actually going to, minowa, minota, somethign goofy sounding like that.

Wolfman I don't have your 2 way anymore, lost my phgone and had to get a new one so I'm still getting numbers back. E-mail me your direct connect number and I'll hit you up saturday or something.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005 7:38 AM
casssssino!!!!!!!!!!

Tuesday, June 28, 2005 11:03 AM
ok heres the deal...

Where going to Minnitonka, Dave I asked about you coming out there for the day saturday thats fine but it depends on how many people. Where gonna be out on the lake all day (either minnitonka or a smaller one right near it) the problem is we have 5 people already so we can't many more on the boat.

But there is a bar / restaraunt called Bimibi Bay or somethign like that in minitonka area, where gonna be headed up there saturday night so anyone in the area is more then welcome to come join up with us for some food and drinks and whatever.

And the way its looking right nbow the cavi will be coming

Tuesday, June 28, 2005 3:36 PM
alright if If I'm driving the cavi all the way out there I better see more then just Dave and possibly cannon

Tuesday, June 28, 2005 4:56 PM
ok well aperently Dave is having his get together saturday.... body tells the white kid anything

so anyways stop in lacrosse to get food with Lowfire and Cannon friday night and saturday night going out by Dave

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search