Import Wars #4 is at night - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Import Wars #4 is at night
Thursday, June 30, 2005 10:34 PM
Just for those who are getting bored with the import wars shows just like i am this is the only one they do each year thats at night. So for anyone who was thinking of skipping it might want to rethink that strategy?

Re: Import Wars #4 is at night
Thursday, June 30, 2005 10:40 PM
When is it?

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Thursday, June 30, 2005 11:06 PM
DOH....

Saturday July 30th I think it starts at either 1pm or 3pm and ends at 10

Friday, July 01, 2005 9:36 AM
Why are you getting bored with Import Wars shows???

The Silver J......Ridin' Clean....
Friday, July 01, 2005 11:43 AM
I've never been to one... I might have to come to this one.

Friday, July 01, 2005 9:16 PM
Jbizzle wrote:I've never been to one... I might have to come to this one.

i haven't been either. i've always wanted to go check out all the cars but i'm usually either busy, broke, or forget about it. this one will be the same. will be in the process of moving out to waukesha that weekend.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Saturday, July 02, 2005 8:20 AM
Jbizzle wrote:I've never been to one... I might have to come to this one.

Your not missing much...

Saturday, July 02, 2005 10:36 AM
Silvrdreamld904 wrote:Why are you getting bored with Import Wars shows???

Its the same cars over, and over, and over. There isnt nothing exciting to the show at all. The same people win at each event and the same teams are always there. Frankly it just gets boring....once you have been there once its enough. I have been there about 10 times already. To each his own I wish they would change up the show a little to make it more interesting.

Saturday, July 02, 2005 1:41 PM
I think this one will be a bit different.

IW #4 will be part of a Kuhmo sponsored series. I have no idea what will happen with the Q16 or other racing classes though.

http://www.ihra.com/streetwarriorz/events/2005/greatlakes.htm

Saturday, July 02, 2005 10:54 PM
jbodyho wrote:I think this one will be a bit different.

IW #4 will be part of a Kuhmo sponsored series. I have no idea what will happen with the Q16 or other racing classes though.

IW #4 is July 30th. Kuhmo Street Warriors is Aug 20th.

What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Sunday, July 03, 2005 11:19 AM
AREA 51 wrote:

Its the same cars over, and over, and over. There isnt nothing exciting to the show at all. The same people win at each event and the same teams are always there. Frankly it just gets boring....once you have been there once its enough. I have been there about 10 times already. To each his own I wish they would change up the show a little to make it more interesting.

Well the reason that the same cars are there and that the same cars are winning at most of the shows is because they have the most modifications or have the cleanest cars. If you are upset about that, then you need not look at the show you are attending, but the car you are bringing to the show. Make your car better so you can compete on a higher level and it would then be a lot less boring for you. If you were winning trophys like some of the guys that come out to our shows, then you would enjoy the shows more. Personally, I don't go to shows for the trophys, but to hang out with my boys and show my car, if I win a trophy then so be it, but im not basing my opinion of a show on whether I get a trophy or not.

Sunday, July 03, 2005 2:14 PM
Personally, I don't go to shows for the trophys, but to hang out with my boys and show my car, if I win a trophy then so be it, but im not basing my opinion of a show on whether I get a trophy or not.

*HHHHOOOOONNNNNKKKKKKKKKK....**

that's me blowin' the BULL@!#$ horn.

the only people that say that, are the people that don't win, and the people that know they're gonna win.

I'm tellin' Uncle Ben!! You stole his RICE!!

"premiere cavalier" coming soon to a street near you!!
Sunday, July 03, 2005 4:04 PM
BoltZ22 wrote:
jbodyho wrote:I think this one will be a bit different.

IW #4 is July 30th. Kuhmo Street Warriors is Aug 20th.

No edit button and the gray haired dude (me) looks like a knucklehaead...

I just hope they run Q16 that night...

Sunday, July 03, 2005 4:37 PM
Ill be at the street warriors show aug 20th no tuner bash for mee

Monday, July 04, 2005 12:55 AM
Silvrdreamld904 wrote:
AREA 51 wrote:

Well the reason that the same cars are there and that the same cars are winning at most of the shows is because they have the most modifications or have the cleanest cars. If you are upset about that, then you need not look at the show you are attending, but the car you are bringing to the show. Make your car better so you can compete on a higher level and it would then be a lot less boring for you. If you were winning trophys like some of the guys that come out to our shows, then you would enjoy the shows more. Personally, I don't go to shows for the trophys, but to hang out with my boys and show my car, if I win a trophy then so be it, but im not basing my opinion of a show on whether I get a trophy or not.

You are so retarded it isnt even funny .

nothing I said had anyting to do with any of that. Nothing I said had anything to do with being upset. I think concept R runs one of the best shows in the region. Its the fairest judged show in the area and well ran. Now you little man had nothing to do with that success. They were doing that well before you became a member. I said the show is boring....nothing about that said I was upset. You are just dumb and want to start stuff and thats lame.

I have 5 import wars trophies right now surprised? I have won at those shows and for that reason I have some opinions. Mine is the show needs some more marketing and some tuning to make it even better so its not the same damn show 6 times a year with 1 night show.

I never once said that I am upset with the show or that it had anything to do with "me" winning or not you just wanted to add that to create some drama. The show needs some tuning in my opinion to keep the people coming out. It doesnt have to be anyones responsibility its just boring in my opinion win or not. I dont think that I am alone in my opinions either. Many of the guys who got me started in that show dont even come out because it is the same each time.

Monday, July 04, 2005 9:28 AM
AREA 51 wrote:
Silvrdreamld904 wrote:
AREA 51 wrote:

nothing I said had anyting to do with any of that. Nothing I said had anything to do with being upset. I think concept R runs one of the best shows in the region. Its the fairest judged show in the area and well ran. Now you little man had nothing to do with that success. They were doing that well before you became a member. I said the show is boring....nothing about that said I was upset. You are just dumb and want to start stuff and thats lame.

I have 5 import wars trophies right now surprised? I have won at those shows and for that reason I have some opinions. Mine is the show needs some more marketing and some tuning to make it even better so its not the same damn show 6 times a year with 1 night show.

I never once said that I am upset with the show or that it had anything to do with "me" winning or not you just wanted to add that to create some drama. The show needs some tuning in my opinion to keep the people coming out. It doesnt have to be anyones responsibility its just boring in my opinion win or not. I dont think that I am alone in my opinions either. Many of the guys who got me started in that show dont even come out because it is the same each time.

First off, I was NOT trying to start stuff with you or anybody. I was simply responding to a post made by you, wondering why you made the comments you made about the shows. You are the one who called me "retarded and dumb". How old are you??? Please, grow up. You know NOTHING about my history with the club and what I have and haven't done. I made NO derogatory comments to you whatsoever and made valid points. You needed to resort to name calling like a little girl. Its fine though, it doesn't bother me at all.

Monday, July 04, 2005 1:34 PM
Silvrdreamld904 wrote:
AREA 51 wrote:
Silvrdreamld904 wrote:
AREA 51 wrote:

First off, I was NOT trying to start stuff with you or anybody. I was simply responding to a post made by you, wondering why you made the comments you made about the shows. You are the one who called me "retarded and dumb". How old are you??? Please, grow up. You know NOTHING about my history with the club and what I have and haven't done. I made NO derogatory comments to you whatsoever and made valid points. You needed to resort to name calling like a little girl. Its fine though, it doesn't bother me at all.

if it truly didn't bother you, one would think that you wouldn't have bother to reply this time then.

SO EVERYTHING!
Monday, July 04, 2005 8:18 PM
ladies ladies. eitherway, import wars is just a bunch of ricer kids thinking its TFATF. nuff' said.

Monday, July 04, 2005 9:58 PM
hahahahhahahahaha

Ok ya the car show dose seem to be the same cars over an over but ya its a local event! I will say the show dose have some very nice well modified and well put together custom rides, an those who are winning the show good for you!! I'd say the show cars have more time an money put into them than most the race cars(i said most) at the import wars.

But onto the racing, you J-body guys are a bunch of candy ass internet racers when it comes to showing at the track! So few of you actually come out to race! why what ya talk your car up more than it can deliver! come on hit the track an put these import rice boys/gals in there place! It dont bother me to go there an only run low 13's or high 12's against fast ass honduhs, fuk the Q16 is bracket racing anyone can win!

Any way I will be at the next import race at gld I better see more than one j in the races! not just a bunch of sweet show cars and a few candy ass fun run geeks, hell $10 more an your racing for $250!!

Laters
see ya there at GLD
Jake
KQ4 Racing
the only true domestic racer at GLD import wars!

91 GA 12.080@113.99 best 1/4 mile E.T.
www.killerquad4.com
jake@killerquad4.com
Looking for Sponsor
Tuesday, July 05, 2005 8:41 AM
let me just point out that SilverdreamLSD is NOT on conceptr.. he wants to be.. but he's not.

secondly... uh.. i dunno. the shows were always the most fun to go to out of the other "local" shows.. b ut u can only see "wings west ryan" so many times, and Javier and Jaimie, etc before you get bored.

and jon, you're the biggest @!#$ talker in racine w/the least to back it up, so don't try to sound/act big 'n tough on the .org forums, cuz we're not buyin it.

I'm tellin' Uncle Ben!! You stole his RICE!!

"premiere cavalier" coming soon to a street near you!!
Tuesday, July 05, 2005 10:28 AM
Ha. Nick, you're a total douchebag who has beef with 8237402394% of this city. Ever since I met you, everybody has either wanted to beat your ass, or had a problem with you.

I never said i was on Conceptr, I just hang out with them.
You talk more @!#$ than anybody I know. You say the most unnecessary things at the most inappropriate times. Go do the world a favor and walk into oncoming traffic.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005 1:07 PM
Silvrdreamld904 wrote:Ha. Nick, you're a total douchebag who has beef with 8237402394% of this city. Ever since I met you, everybody has either wanted to beat your ass, or had a problem with you.

now whos calling names? HA HA HA HA Thats so freakin funny, contradict yourself a little there?

"Ever since I met you, everybody has either wanted to beat your ass, or had a problem with you"

The funniest thing about that post is that even your friends say the same damn thing about you.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005 1:12 PM
Silvrdreamld904 wrote:You are the one who called me "retarded and dumb". How old are you??? Please, grow up. I made NO derogatory comments to you whatsoever and made valid points. You needed to resort to name calling like a little girl. Its fine though, it doesn't bother me at all.

HA HA HA HA? We got a winner

Tuesday, July 05, 2005 1:48 PM
Who out of my friends said that??
Funny how you didn't respond to my post about your name calling until I said something about someone else which gave you something to say to me.

Anyways, I don't like drama. I'm done with this post. Lets just let this one go.

Peace

Tuesday, July 05, 2005 2:40 PM
Your post from before was retarded and didnt deserve a responce. Others said what needed to be said. As for your friends, I respect those who said it. I'll keep that quiet but know it has happened anytime your name is mentioned.

I agree the drama needs to end so I indeed will stop also

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search