Kenosha & Racine meets? - Page 4 - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Kenosha & Racine meets?
Thursday, June 02, 2005 2:54 PM
just wondering how many showed up this last week?

didn't make it out there, the g/f kept me busy.

i'll see about making it out this next week.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!

Thursday, June 02, 2005 3:10 PM
there was a whopping five people there

Friday, June 03, 2005 4:23 AM
ehh, still beats the two of us the week before!

What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Friday, June 03, 2005 11:00 AM
Craig I will have the info for ya next week out there!! I PROMISE!!!! I'll be there, but no cavy this week, it'll be in the shop getting painted, yay!!!
~Heather

****new sig coming soon!!!**** (hopefully)lol
"I'm the girl your mother warned you about" te he he
Friday, June 03, 2005 12:04 PM
Quikchk wrote:Craig I will have the info for ya next week out there!! I PROMISE!!!! I'll be there, but no cavy this week, it'll be in the shop getting painted, yay!!!
~Heather

awesome! i saw you driving the other day in the multi-colored cavy. definately an eye catcher
i might be stuck on 2nd shift all summer which would suck but i'll try and get off at least one day to make it to a meet.

2002 Toyota Celica GT
Friday, June 03, 2005 5:04 PM
Quickchk,
thanks i know school kind of takes a lot of time but i am getting my car lowered and my strut bars put on now so maybe my car will be a little bit faster but we shall see now i can get to all my ADT appointments that much faster and make more money so i can bling-bling out my cavy and get my israel headlights to make everybody jealous .
Friday, June 03, 2005 5:35 PM
BoltZ22 wrote:ehh, still beats the two of us the week before!

True!

Saturday, June 18, 2005 6:38 PM
Hey Craig, I'm so sorry I didn't make it out the past 2 weeks!! I work in Illinois until about 730-8 every night now and last week I was on vacation. E-mail me ur address and I'll get the stuff in the mail Monday!!! I'm so sorry this is taking so long, you can smack me next time ya see me, lol. Come out to the Don Jacob's show tomorrow!!!!
~Heather

****new sig coming soon!!!**** (hopefully)lol
"I'm the girl your mother warned you about" te he he
Sunday, June 19, 2005 8:29 PM
Quickchk, whats up....well just so you know i traded in my cavalier in for a cobalt ss but yeah still need the info because i think im pretty much intrested in just the racing team for now but we shall see it has so much potential right now.
Monday, June 20, 2005 8:20 AM
Whats up everybody just checking to see if you are still meeting up again tom let me know when and where general directions would be nice to i am coming up from gurnee

Dave
A new breed of J will be unleashed in 05
Creating the E-RACER one mod at a time
Member of J-Factor
Member of Wisc's J's
1/4 mile 16.084 @ 84.90 (Stock Z) 01 SPDY Z24
Friday, July 01, 2005 6:18 AM
just wondering if these are still happening. was thinking of not going to school next week and was thinking about heading down to racine. just let me know if you guys are still doing this on tuesday nites around 7-8 and if you will be meeting next week. thanks.

SO EVERYTHING!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search