Pre-Bash Party - Page 7 - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Pre-Bash Party
Thursday, June 30, 2005 10:51 PM
Stop trying to undermind me, for I am God. Loser.

You're reading my line-break, you are a loser. Lurch <3's the c**k.

Thursday, June 30, 2005 10:51 PM
Told ya I was God... look at me... up here... above ALL OF YOU!!!!

Thursday, June 30, 2005 11:03 PM
well i'm still un sure if i'm going or not. i might stop by for a few hours to say whats up. but i know i'm going to WISC to get some fireworks. and theres a carnival up here in coon rapids. and i don;t think eli's car is gonna be done by then so i might be getting that shizznizzle done too..so I dunno

Thursday, June 30, 2005 11:17 PM
jendo what time should me n nick come to make the wap tomorrow night.? we'll be out around 6ish
Friday, July 01, 2005 1:56 AM
what time is kosher for me to show up saturday?

Friday, July 01, 2005 5:12 AM
you bastards!!!

you jinxed my @!#$... I had a lambo shock pop on me this mourning

Friday, July 01, 2005 5:52 AM
Hey darkstars.... you still there......I'm gunna buy the stuff don't worry. I even brought home a huge piece of plywood home from work on my roof, so I'll have something to set the speakers on I'll have to cut it to fit my trunk though...Scratched the hell out of my car, but it's nothing one of the cans of rustoleum in my trunk wont fix. The body is in good shape (exept that one little fender dent) and the car is more than mechanically sound (I was a military mechanic) but the car visually looks like ass. I'm going to get outdone by everyone but restoration work never looks good until it's finished.

Sad thing is...I'm still going to wash it

Trin...I'll be around sometime today, probably around after 12 to 3 pm. I'll rev the piss out of my car to let ya know I'm there, you can hear me a mile away
Let me know if you have a different time in mind..I'll be here for a while.

See ya.................................

Friday, July 01, 2005 8:20 AM
haha kosher...
Friday, July 01, 2005 8:47 AM
Dimpy come over around 6 then thats cool...

Neo....(I just realized your neo and I'm trinity...lol) yeah you can crash here thats cool

fodder...anytime is "kosher" for you to show up.....

Friday, July 01, 2005 10:18 AM
alright well it might be a little later than six cuz i cant leave here till 5:30 and then we gotta go buy the stuff soooo ill see what i can do...
Friday, July 01, 2005 10:37 AM
Trin- Yeah I've been neo forever. Although I've switched through screennames a bit, by login name has always been neo32843, along with aim and yahoo etc, for like 2 years lol.

Friday, July 01, 2005 10:57 AM
SWEET..... T-6 hours and counting!!!!

Friday, July 01, 2005 10:59 AM
woo! woo! woo! damn baby girl all i need is a little bit....now you got me feelin right.. T-6 mmhmm
Friday, July 01, 2005 12:51 PM
Weebel wrote:Hey darkstars.... you still there......I'm gunna buy the stuff don't worry. I even brought home a huge piece of plywood home from work on my roof, so I'll have something to set the speakers on I'll have to cut it to fit my trunk though...Scratched the hell out of my car, but it's nothing one of the cans of rustoleum in my trunk wont fix. The body is in good shape (exept that one little fender dent) and the car is more than mechanically sound (I was a military mechanic) but the car visually looks like ass. I'm going to get outdone by everyone but restoration work never looks good until it's finished.

Sad thing is...I'm still going to wash it

Trin...I'll be around sometime today, probably around after 12 to 3 pm. I'll rev the piss out of my car to let ya know I'm there, you can hear me a mile away
Let me know if you have a different time in mind..I'll be here for a while.

See ya.................................

^^Why are you coming today? The thing isnt untill tomorrow? I know Trin has stuff to do so I dont know if anyone will be around untill later, and you spending night down here too? If so where

JHound
I took a Grey Hound bus to the 2005 GMSC Bash

http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/9/web/501000-501999/501209_5.jpg
Friday, July 01, 2005 5:23 PM
I have stuff to do to my car if people are ok with that and would be willing to help...

I wanna take the subs/amp and my cap out of my car, and install 6x9s.

I dont know what all is involved on changing the 6x9s.

And as for taking my sub and amp out... That will also become for sale once its out of my car so if anyone wants to take em off my hands while we're there... lol

2 12" 800w Kenwoods and a 800w Kenwood Amp, and a VR-3 1.0 Fared Capacitor with digital voltage readout

Make me an offer if you wanna buy it. Otherwise they'll be coming home with me.

At any rate... we good to go for a speaker install?

Friday, July 01, 2005 6:17 PM
speaker installs aren't too hard. shouldn't take very long.

Dave... do you think if i show up early enough we can drop my gas tank (i know how to do that now), drill the holes for my rear bucket seats and get those installed? im thining it shouldn't take more than a couple hours. you willing to give me a hand (and a tool or two) with that?

Friday, July 01, 2005 6:33 PM
I get my speakers... sweet.

Dave, do you have all the required tools for everyone's projects?

Also, we gunna be able to cut my rear deck lid so i can use the pretty grills that came with the speakers?

Cannon- Once you hear back from Dave (or maybe he'll post here) let me know when your going. If its ok with Jen and Dave Id like to show up as early as possible just to get out of here, but I also dont want to be an intrusion.

Friday, July 01, 2005 9:50 PM
neoSandstorm (The Sandy One) wrote:I have stuff to do to my car if people are ok with that and would be willing to help...

I wanna take the subs/amp and my cap out of my car, and install 6x9s.

I dont know what all is involved on changing the 6x9s.

And as for taking my sub and amp out... That will also become for sale once its out of my car so if anyone wants to take em off my hands while we're there... lol

2 12" 800w Kenwoods and a 800w Kenwood Amp, and a VR-3 1.0 Fared Capacitor with digital voltage readout

Make me an offer if you wanna buy it. Otherwise they'll be coming home with me.

At any rate... we good to go for a speaker install?

how much are you looking for the subs?

and is the kenwood amp the same as this one?

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Friday, July 01, 2005 10:02 PM
yes it looks like the same amp.

i wanna sell the amp with the subs if possible.

forgot to mention the subs are also in a dual q-logic box that will go with them.

looking for $350 for amp/subs/box.

if ur interested in the cap i was thinking like $40 for that alone.

let me know, it will all be there tomorrow.

Friday, July 01, 2005 10:05 PM
i looked back but didnt see a post... are you gonna be at daves tomorrow?

Friday, July 01, 2005 10:20 PM
hope you all have fun cant make this one cause of work at 9 am sunday morning and all my money's going for the bash

04 sunfire auto, mid 15's n/a, and still going

Friday, July 01, 2005 10:39 PM
neoSandstorm (The Sandy One) wrote:yes it looks like the same amp.

i wanna sell the amp with the subs if possible.

forgot to mention the subs are also in a dual q-logic box that will go with them.

looking for $350 for amp/subs/box.

if ur interested in the cap i was thinking like $40 for that alone.

let me know, it will all be there tomorrow.

i guess i'll be passing. i don't need another amp or the box. was just interested in the subs.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Friday, July 01, 2005 11:14 PM
From what Jen said there will be no working on cars lol, is that gonna be true I dont know lol

JHound
I took a Grey Hound bus to the 2005 GMSC Bash

http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/9/web/501000-501999/501209_5.jpg
Friday, July 01, 2005 11:26 PM
^^ Meh we're gunna work on cars.

Friday, July 01, 2005 11:58 PM
well, this is the only chance i'll have to get these rear bucket seats installed. so i don't think Jenn will have a problem with me doin a couple hours of work on my car to get it ready for the bash as long as we got plenty of time afterwards to get schwasted.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search