Team MACE? - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Team MACE?
Thursday, July 07, 2005 9:55 PM
anyone know of these guys? was wondering what type of people they are and if it's worth my time applying to them. I'm more just looking for a group where I can just hang out, go to a few shows, and cruise with. Something where I don't need to spend buttloads of money on my ride. I have other more important things to spend my money on (cost of living and the kid thats on the way). If anyone has any insight in this group please let me know. thanks.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!

Re: Team MACE?
Thursday, July 07, 2005 10:01 PM
Never heard of them....

Read, then process the info, think logically, than if you don't have a headache afterwards, post your response
Friday, July 08, 2005 12:16 AM
Never heard of them either but if you are looking into a club and dont want to spend a ton of money then there are 5 to consider. Either team is going to cost you about $45 to $90 and that is mostly the cost of the team shirt. I know, I know you want to be a part of a group but, not a financial burden or have to do a ton. Car clubs arent a burden, yes it costs to get in but look at what you get. The 5 clubs in our area are Team GMCI, TEAM RUSH, EDI Projektz, Concept R and Team Advancement these are the ones I consider to be the standard to which a "team" is measured in no particular order.

Any club you get into are going to be bigger than a 5 person deal. The advantage of a larger club is the competition and ideas are there and with more people the likely hood of someone being out is much greater. If you have a smaller club and only 2 people cruise then whats the point in joining?. If you aren't taking your car to that level then TEAM RUSH is the best option because they have a street team. There arent any dues but you are required to get a shirt which is $90.

As for the free teams? I dont know of many and I dont want to speak on someones team who I know nothing of. That would be retarded.

Friday, July 08, 2005 12:20 AM
www.teamgmci.com
www.ediprojektz.com
www.teamrushcc.com
www.teamadvancement.com
www.conceptr.com

Ken96z has a club i dont know if its in WI or not? check him out
www.teamaltered.com

dont know if that helps or not, thought I would share. one of those teams might fit your needs?

Friday, July 08, 2005 12:38 AM
I know I am horing this up....sorry I'll stop but, I kinda contradicted myself I dont know if it costs anything at all to join Concept R

Friday, July 08, 2005 12:44 AM
$90 friggin dollars for a shirt?

Read, then process the info, think logically, than if you don't have a headache afterwards, post your response
Friday, July 08, 2005 12:57 AM
yeah. its the embroidered show shirts. Kinda like the bowling shirts but thicker. Some team can get them at a lower cost. I have heard some teams have them at $45 but us and team rush have them priced around there

Friday, July 08, 2005 1:24 AM
Damn, does it make you fly too?

Friday, July 08, 2005 1:33 AM
Grizbone wrote:Damn, does it make you fly too?

There isnt anything I can say to that.

Friday, July 08, 2005 9:13 AM
[quote=AREA 51
Ken96z has a club i dont know if its in WI or not? check him out
www.teamaltered.com

Yea we have something going on in IL and sourhtern WI but we do have certian car requirements to get on the team I dono if I talked to you about that or not

Friday, July 08, 2005 12:16 PM
thanks kelly and ken. i check them all out.

and i agree with grizbone, $90 for a fricken shirt?!?

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!

Friday, July 08, 2005 2:14 PM
Your welcome dude

Friday, July 08, 2005 9:31 PM
hey Kelly, Do you think my car is done up enough to get in to Team GMCI ? Only prob for me is I work to much and have no free time... but you already know that lol

thanks

My car was made with wrenches, Not chopsticks.
Saturday, July 09, 2005 12:30 AM
The first thing you would want to do is come out and show with us. Just hang out and see if thats what you want to do. Then you can decide on your own if you have the time. Just looking at how you work now, I dont know if financially it would be worth it but, we will see. As for the car, I'll have to see it in person again and see where its at.

Saturday, July 09, 2005 6:32 AM
guys, the fee's are normal.. especially on GMCI, for all the stuff you get, for all the sponsorship deals, show discounts, etc, paying the 45$ due (if that's what it is) is NOTHING in comparison to what you'll be saving throughout the year.

Team Rush, from what i understand from their site, you have to do at least 2 major mods to your car each year... that kept me from joining cuz i didn't wanna do anymore to my car.

Kelly- I know where your banner is, and I can give it to you whenever you have time to meet up w/me.

I'm tellin' Uncle Ben!! You stole his RICE!!

"premiere cavalier" coming soon to a street near you!!
Saturday, July 09, 2005 10:40 AM
X-evo wrote:guys, the fee's are normal.. especially on GMCI, for all the stuff you get, for all the sponsorship deals, show discounts, etc, paying the 45$ due (if that's what it is) is NOTHING in comparison to what you'll be saving throughout the year.

Team Rush, from what i understand from their site, you have to do at least 2 major mods to your car each year... that kept me from joining cuz i didn't wanna do anymore to my car.

Kelly- I know where your banner is, and I can give it to you whenever you have time to meet up w/me.

call me anytime, I'll come get it somewhere 262-206-3447

also....THANKS!!!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search