Happy Belated B-Day To Me! :) - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Happy Belated B-Day To Me! :)
Thursday, July 07, 2005 9:29 PM
yup turned 21 yesterday. been good so far. part of the reason i didn't make this post yesterday.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!

Re: Happy Belated B-Day To Me! :)
Thursday, July 07, 2005 9:36 PM
happy b-day man...still gotta make it down to swap visors with you somtime

96 cavi'/WI j's
Thursday, July 07, 2005 9:42 PM
Happy birthday

You're reading my line-break, you are a loser. Lurch <3's the c**k.

Thursday, July 07, 2005 9:59 PM
96cavillac (Nik) wrote:happy b-day man...still gotta make it down to swap visors with you somtime

you working sunday? if your not shoot me an email with a cell # and i'll call you when i get home. otherwise, i was just thinking next weekend at the madison meet if you don't gotta work. just let me know.

What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Thursday, July 07, 2005 10:39 PM
Happy Birthday!!!!!

Friday, July 08, 2005 7:08 AM
Happy Belated Birthday.... Dude

Visit Team JDF Website - Team JDF Promoter

Friday, July 08, 2005 10:37 PM
i could make it down sunday..i work at 4pm but before hand..ill check my schedual tommorow about the madison meet..i know i cant make the chi-town one...leaking coolant too bad...think its from the water pump

96 cavi'/WI j's
Saturday, July 09, 2005 4:44 PM
96cavillac (Nik) wrote:i could make it down sunday..i work at 4pm but before hand..ill check my schedual tommorow about the madison meet..i know i cant make the chi-town one...leaking coolant too bad...think its from the water pump

sounds good. i'll be home all day sunday (makes me wish i hadn't cancelled the meet at my house oh well). found out friday that my neighbor is having her graduation party today so i promised i be there for it. you don't have to bother callin if you don't want to just don't show up before 11am cuz i won't be up yet. but if you need to call here's my cell # 920-397-6238.

SO EVERYTHING!
Saturday, July 09, 2005 8:01 PM
happy belated man, take it easy

Saturday, July 09, 2005 10:03 PM
thanks man. there was something i was gonna ask you but i can't remember it. oh well, i guess i'll tell you when i remember it.

SO EVERYTHING!
Sunday, July 10, 2005 12:39 AM
Happy "vomiting in your friends laundry hamper" birthday dude

Sunday, July 10, 2005 10:58 AM
sorry i couldnt make it down today...got called into work cause somones son died in an accident in sun prarie..motorcycle accident i want to say.....ill just swap visors with you at the meet

96 cavi'/WI j's
Sunday, July 10, 2005 11:49 AM
well that sucks. but i understand. see you at the meet then. now i just gotta remember to bring the star bit drivers with me. guess i'll just go to the store today and get some alki and bum around the house and do a few things to the car.

SO EVERYTHING!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search