Anyone in Minnesota know an Alex Alexsevich? - Page 2 - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Anyone in Minnesota know an Alex Alexsevich?
Wednesday, July 13, 2005 8:17 PM
she's lied to me more times than i can count... and every lie makes her just that much more of a waste of life. and alex, if you do read this, just remember that im not going to stop until i get my money back. i don't give a sh*t about your situation.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 8:29 PM
Yeah, her address has changed I believe 4 times and family members keep dying. She promised a refund to me by next friday, but I know she's lying her ass off. Regardless, the FBI has my report and if we all flood them with our situations, she'll at least go to jail. I want my $605 back, though.
Monday, July 18, 2005 11:39 PM
I'm sorry... I dont know if "Alexis" is all the most legit or not... but dosent anyone find it strange that this ALEX ALEXsevich has changed to SOME form of an "alex" name all the time and now were posting to an "ALEXis"... maybe i'm wrong here... but i just kinda thought it was strange... PLUS the last name on the profile is STRIKINGLY familiar to me for some reason...

i just didnt know if anyone else caught that this whole time or not... just wanted to make everyone well awear of the obvious...

Tuesday, July 19, 2005 9:43 AM
well, seeing as Alexis' IP address is from Florida, and Alex Alexsevich is from Duluth, MN... i think it's rather safe to say that they are different people.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005 10:52 AM
Yes, Nstig8r, I'm @!#$ myself over and complaining about it. I honestly don't understand what you're getting at.
Tuesday, July 19, 2005 11:06 AM
don't worry about him... he's harmless.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005 2:34 PM
Haha, alright.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search