Stupid Mitsubishi Commercial - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Stupid Mitsubishi Commercial
Wednesday, July 13, 2005 6:51 PM
Did anyone see that stupid mitsubishi commercial where all the cars are bowing to the eclipse i was just curious at the end do they show any cobalts because that would be gay i would never bow to that foreign piece of crap....

Re: Stupid Mitsubishi Commercial
Wednesday, July 13, 2005 11:37 PM
except for how the side windows and mirrors are set up, i like the new eclipse.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Thursday, July 14, 2005 8:44 AM
Ha HA

I was thinking the same thing....that comercial rubbed me the wrong way too......I wonder if they actually installed air bags on all of thoese cars or that was computer edited

Sunday, July 17, 2005 8:15 PM
I kinda doubt that even an "evil forign" car company would go to the extent of installing airbag suspension on a whole bunch of stock cars...it would be pretty easy to do on the computer

Craig: If the idea of an inanimate object bowing before another inanimate object makes you angry, I think you have deeper issues than the simple fact that even somewhat modded to stock...the new eclipse would hand many J's their ass...but then again we're not comparing apples to apples. But seriously, if it makes you that angry, you need help.

Monday, July 18, 2005 11:51 AM
could we get a link to this video....i couldn't seem to find it....

its beer season
Wednesday, July 20, 2005 10:12 AM
ive heard this commercial is really rubbin the RX7 guys the wrong way...sounds like a fued in the making.....

Thursday, July 21, 2005 3:34 PM
I just got some information on the New Eclipse in the mail today. It looks really sharp and sounds like it will be quick with 263 horsepower and 260 LB-FT of Torque. If I had the money...I'd definetly buy one. The side window set-up is certainly unique...but I wonder if it helps reduce added wind resistance when the windows are rolled down. Cool car though...I think a test drive is in my future......
Monday, July 25, 2005 11:44 PM
i don't even own an RX-7 but my friend owns one like in the commercial (FD), and all i have to say is his car has never and will never bow to an eclipse! they're comparing a true sports car to a wannabe sports car, and yes i know almost any eclipse is better than my cavy, but i don't care.

anyone who's rode in a FD RX-7 knows what i'm talking about.

1996 Cavalier Z24-1976 302 powered 280Z
What the heck is a "Datsun" ?
Tuesday, July 26, 2005 12:03 AM
doesn't look like it was computer edited, I think they just installed bags in all those cars...

and yea as far as the rx7 bowing to an eclipse....

uh how bout no

granted the new 'clipse comes with a lot of power, but I don't consider it a legend by any means

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search