Fox Cities MEET - Page 2 - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Fox Cities MEET
Thursday, June 23, 2005 11:51 PM
Its in Neenah on the 25th at the cage, (1413 Green Valley Rd.) according to the flyer I got on my car at dropfest...

Sunday, July 17, 2005 11:40 PM
hows this sound...saturday aug 20th... i was talking to boltz22 and after the great madison turn out we thought we would give this area a try (hoping for better luck)...one of us will post later with an exact location

96 cavi'/WI j's
Monday, July 18, 2005 12:00 AM
yup anyone interested. please post. if it's too late of notice we were talking about maybe middle of sept. too.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Monday, July 18, 2005 12:19 AM
how about lakeside park? its the biggest park in fond du lac. just gotta get on main street and go north until you hit lake winnebago. still trying to find a map of the park itself.

http://www.ci.fond-du-lac.wi.us/FDLmap.pdf

What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Monday, July 18, 2005 2:22 AM
well i couldn't find a map of the park itself so i sent an email to the Fond Du Lac Park Division. Lets see if they respond.

SO EVERYTHING!
Monday, July 18, 2005 9:41 AM
Sounds good to me!!!!!!! Lakeside park is very nice too!
Monday, July 18, 2005 12:49 PM
i made a thread on this meet at both clubcav.com and v6z24.com trying to get more interested people to come. also brought it up over on bstuff.com (beretta board). the way i'm figuring it the more the merrier. plus i don't want to have another 3 person meet!

SO EVERYTHING!
Monday, July 18, 2005 2:21 PM
posted it on the WISC_JBODIES board too.

SO EVERYTHING!
Monday, July 18, 2005 3:05 PM
List so far...

1. 96cavillac
2. BoltZ22
3. Cavi Kid Z 01
4. Z24Freak (ClubCav)
5. bigd_z24 (WISC_JBODIES)

SO EVERYTHING!
Monday, July 18, 2005 3:49 PM
Damnit why can't you have a meet in Fondy when I'm still at home and not back at school. Fondy is only a half an hour drive from my house. August 20th is going to be the first weekend back at school for me after we move apartments so I can't make it. Anyone interested in a meet late July up there let me know. And yeah our meet in Madison over the weekend was a real flop .

Monday, July 18, 2005 4:22 PM
Made a new thread for this meet...

CHECK IT OUT HERE: http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=21&i=22560&t=22560

SO EVERYTHING!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search