Cruise with GMCI Wednesday 7/20 - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Cruise with GMCI Wednesday 7/20
Monday, July 18, 2005 6:13 PM
We have our cruise every wednesday to Gus' drive in at East Troy. This is a food spot. The food is great and the drive is nice. We typically take 12 cars but we want more and more to come out. We meet in Racine off of HWY 20 at the citgo just under the west side of 94. We meet there at 5PM and leave out at 5:30. Come out and join us. If you find yourself running late just give me a call....Kelley 262-206-3447

Gus' website: http://www.gussdrivein.com/

Re: Cruise with GMCI Wednesday 7/20
Monday, July 18, 2005 6:49 PM
hmm. i have that nite out. i'll most likely come out. how long does it last? cuz i was also thinkin of hitting the cruise in at solid golds mcdonalds that nite too.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Monday, July 18, 2005 7:03 PM
we go till 10PM

Monday, July 18, 2005 7:29 PM
Kelley: I grew up in East Troy and I just moved back there...(actually closer to Mukwonago)...any way I go to Gus's Drive In... usually Saturday...I didn't know you guy's came around here. I think I'll stop out this Wednesday... What time do you guy's usually get to Gus's???
Monday, July 18, 2005 10:35 PM
We should be there by 6:30-7PM and we stay until 10. This is the 4th week we have been there. Gus is trying to start a sport compact night that wont be as advertised as his other one on saturdays. He wants to bring in a younger crowd but also not tick off his current saturday night crowd. he feels they might get angry with a 60's theme resturant bringin in "rice burners" in their eyes so he is doing it slowly. Bring some friends out with ya if you can. If I dont remember just use the org as a catcher...I'll remember that.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005 4:44 AM
hmm

Convertible Show Car Night at Solid Gold's McDonalds

Or..

Cruise to Gus's Drive In with members of Team GMCI

Guess you'll be seeing me there, unless something major happens in the next day. my g/f lives just north of Waterford so it's not too bad of a drive out.

What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Tuesday, July 19, 2005 12:13 PM
Ok cool I will most likely be there this Wednesday nite. I've got a '96 Z24 with dual rksport exhaust. Hope to see a lot of J's there...
Tuesday, July 19, 2005 6:01 PM
Jason, no one wants u there, lol JK!!!!!! I wish I could make it out there, but I work until 6 or so and don't even get into Racine until 730 not to mention the cavy acting up!!!! grrrrrr If work isn't too busy tomorrow which I think it will be I'll try and make it out there, but no promises
~Heather

****new sig coming soon!!!**** (hopefully)lol
"I'm the girl your mother warned you about" te he he
Tuesday, July 19, 2005 11:56 PM
Stupid Crap!! I fell asleep! ghaaa!

Wednesday, July 20, 2005 10:01 AM
Travis....its tonight bud. Wednesday 7/20 you didnt miss it

Wednesday, July 20, 2005 10:09 AM
kelley,

is this still gonna happen even though it's suppose to storm all nite? just let me know. i still plan on coming. may not make it to racine to meet you guys for the cruise over but i can still make it to gus's on my own.

SO EVERYTHING!

Wednesday, July 20, 2005 10:29 AM
NO. We just cancelled the cruise do to the weather.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005 12:05 PM
bummer.

sure the day the rain finally comes has to be today.

SO EVERYTHING!
Wednesday, July 20, 2005 2:49 PM
and now its sunny and hotter than hell

Wednesday, July 20, 2005 6:26 PM
Too bad you guy's didn't stop out at Gus's. Darn weather man predicted rain and their was none tonite. Any how, I had to get gas and rolled by Gus's on the way thru just for the heck of it. There was only a lone classic Nova parked in the lot. Oh well... I'll have to make it out the first wed. in August...since nxt wednesday I'll be up north camping.
Wednesday, July 20, 2005 7:28 PM
Gus's kicks ass.

Thursday, July 21, 2005 3:37 PM
Oh heather don't deny it.....YOU want me to be around you......LOL
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search