Madison Area Meet July 16 or 17 - Page 3 - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Madison Area Meet July 16 or 17
Sunday, July 17, 2005 8:37 AM
Hey guys! I will be there today I'll be leaving in about an hour or so to head out there. Ken had to work so he won't be there, but his loss. Anyways, thru all of the confusion of places I have directions to the zoo, is that where we're meeting or no?? Someone who knows where and when exactly we are meeting please let me know!!! It'd be the easiest to call me cell phone to get a hold of me since I'll only be home for another hour or so. Thanks n I'll see ya'll later today!!!
~Heather

****new sig coming soon!!!**** (hopefully)lol
"I'm the girl your mother warned you about" te he he

Sunday, July 17, 2005 9:25 AM
duh, I suppose u need my number in order to call it.....262-497-4111
~Heather

Sunday, July 17, 2005 11:53 AM
well i'm gonna take a quick shower then i'm heading out. damn built up a huge sweat washing the car today. it's too damn nice out!!! see you all in like a 1/2 an hour.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Sunday, July 17, 2005 2:37 PM
man, I drove all the way out there n drove around the park area for about an hour n didn't see any of you guys! Hope ya have a good time, wish I coulda found ya guys!
~Heather

Sunday, July 17, 2005 5:22 PM
Quikchk wrote:man, I drove all the way out there n drove around the park area for about an hour n didn't see any of you guys! Hope ya have a good time, wish I coulda found ya guys!
~Heather

what time did you get there? i didn't show up until just past 3, drove around the park twice. nik got there around 3:30 and tyler showed up at around 4. tyler said he was there earlier at like 2ish and drove around and parked and sat for like an hour waiting for anyone. but yea, that was it, just the 3 of us. i would have gave your cell a ring. but right after i made that post up two spots earlier, jbo stopped working for me. i wasn't able to write your number down. sorry.

What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Sunday, July 17, 2005 5:55 PM
I got there right around 2 and drove around until almost 3 n couldn't find anyone. Maybe next time you guys should have like a set time and less crowded place to meet?? Just a suggestion.
~Heather

Sunday, July 17, 2005 7:01 PM
unless there's more interest there won't be another meet in madison. just not worth the drive and time. like i said only three of us showed and you were the only other one that tried to come. nik and tyler were talking about trying one up in fond du lac once and i was thinking of one around waukesha since i'm moving there in less then a month. we'll see though.

SO EVERYTHING!
Sunday, July 17, 2005 7:54 PM
CLICK HERE FOR PICS

SO EVERYTHING!
Sunday, July 17, 2005 8:15 PM
Quote:

Maybe next time you guys should have like a set time and less crowded place to meet?? Just a suggestion.

We did have a set time, not everyone can make it at the set time though. Sorry that you missed us. I got there around 2:30ish and parked for a while and then drove around a few times and parked again. Finally went back to my place for a while around 3:45, then came back out around 4:15 and found BotZ22 and Nik. Can't believe I didn't see you at all.

Monday, July 18, 2005 1:38 PM
like i said you guys should hit up mine there is going to be 20ppl for sure i have mad soda to bring so hit me up if any one wants to come

http://www.myspace.com/modifiedscc
Tuesday, July 19, 2005 6:08 PM
yea it's kinda hard not to miss me...black cavy with a body kit w a bunch of sponsor stickers on it and the license plate is the hardest to miss, lol (QUIK CHC). Another time tho, doesn't have to be a meet or anything, I can come n hang out for the weekend even, lol. Maybe sometime after school starts.....
~Heather

Wednesday, July 20, 2005 9:55 AM
Quote:

Another time tho, doesn't have to be a meet or anything, I can come n hang out for the weekend even, lol. Maybe sometime after school starts.....

feel free to come on out to Madison sometime. We'll have a hot tub at our house this year .

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search