anybody know this cavi - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
anybody know this cavi
Thursday, July 21, 2005 7:16 AM
i noticed on the way to work today a gold colored cavi 95-99 with a 2k headlight conversion 18's or 19s and a wings west body kit it a metallic gold color dude lives like a block and a half from me just curious if he was an org member

'spit chew hits soldiers boot'
"thats a real nasty habit you got there"
"this stuff will make you a sexual tyransaur just like me"
jesse the body ventura in Predator

Re: anybody know this cavi
Thursday, July 21, 2005 4:37 PM
go say

"hi i'm (insert your name here), i happen to take notice of your tricked out ride holmes.... you on the org yo?"

seriously, lol go ask him

Thursday, July 21, 2005 4:57 PM
MeltdOwn350 aka cOdy wrote:go say

"hi i'm (insert your name here), i happen to take notice of your tricked out ride holmes.... you on the org yo?"

and after that yell out "J-UNIT!!!"

lol.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Thursday, July 21, 2005 5:05 PM
lol...First time I randomly walked up to a guy and asked he gave me this look. Its a 2003+ red fire with painted eyebrows, stick on scoop, stick on z3 fins, RK Spoiler, and 18" rims. The only reason I went up to him was to tell him he could get some REAL z3s from $180 during the GP.

He said he'd check it out, but I doubt he will. I'll have to talk to the guy again when I see him. Just so you know he's from Sheboygan if it mattered to you.

Friday, July 22, 2005 9:20 PM
well i get my car back from being painted tomorrow at noon after work maybe i will roll past and shoot the @!#$

'spit chew hits soldiers boot'
"thats a real nasty habit you got there"
"this stuff will make you a sexual tyransaur just like me"
jesse the body ventura in Predator
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search